Karma is wonderful!!!!

4 minutes ago, Falkirk bear said:

Good riddance to you mr Thomson

It's great seeing them go down and how their fans must be hurting.Doubly so knowing it's their city rivals that sent them down which must really be sending them over the edge.Karma is indeed a wonderful thing.

Just now, Billythebear77 said:

What did that auld bint say?

She went on about us getting decisions when they lost at Ibrox with Levine in charge.She was vitriolic,horrible wee boot.

Normally I'd move this,  but for now......  Let's all just revel in the pain of those disgusting dundee utd wankstains.

All bears should get a chance to laugh at these cunts, I am so glad we passed them on the way up.  Of all the clubs that could have happened with, Utd. are right at the top of the list.

time for a smug smile

anigif_enhanced-2280-1402411738-27.gif

19 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Normally I'd move this,  but for now......  Let's all just revel in the pain of those disgusting dundee utd wankstains.

All bears should get a chance to laugh at these cunts, I am so glad we passed them on the way up.  Of all the clubs that could have happened with, Utd. are right at the top of the list.

time for a smug smile

anigif_enhanced-2280-1402411738-27.gif

Thank you admin for not moving post, it's been a painful 4 years but 2 weeks ago and now tonight has gone some way to easing the pain.