Marc falco in the daily record today

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, stonefield teddies said:

For fuck sake the guy is going to play in a charity match for the rangers legends 

He is taking time out to do this and too help 2 charity's help for Heroes and Lee rigby 

Family , are there any rangers fans on this site ,

Calm doon. Sounds like a good guy, and I applaud him for giving up his time for a good cause. Never a Rangers legend though, which was my point.

I am trying to promote this game I put something on the site regarding the game 

Everyday so rangers fans  know about the game ,what difference is that he is not a rangers legend 

Can you not post something positive  about the game or the charity's we are raising money for 

Good goal scoring record when he was here to be fair to him. Nice he's putting his time into the charity match too...

But I hate when folk write Marc over Mark... He's a Mark! No a Marc!

8 minutes ago, stonefield teddies said:

Are you for real FSM give me a break 

Have to say mate, you don't really have the people skills that Govanblue seems to have. Nearly every thread you start always seems to end up with you shouting at folk for making a joke or for asking questions about the charity proceeds.

That said, good luck with the event and hope it raises loads of money. (tu)

4 minutes ago, FSM said:

Have to say mate, you don't really have the people skills that Govanblue seems to have. Nearly every thread you start always seems to end up with you shouting at folk for making a joke or for asking questions about the charity proceeds.

That said, good luck with the event and hope it raises loads of money. (tu)

To be fair to stonefield teddies this site does have a lot of negative ninnies on it.   

You've chosen to ignore content by FSM

I can't remember why I originally put him on ignore but judging by what you guys are saying I can see confirmation that he has nothing of any worthwhile content to say.  A waste of screen space.   

4 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I can't remember why I originally put him on ignore but judging by what you guys are saying I can see confirmation that he has nothing of any worthwhile content to say.  A waste of screen space.   

:lol: Get a life mate fuxake. No winding up cunts allowed?

5 hours ago, stonefield teddies said:

Marc tells the record he is looking forward to playing for the rangers 

Legends 

Good on you mate.Credit to anyone willing to help give their time freely to benefit others especially in the name of our great club.Credit also to those like yourself highlighting and promoting the event.Hope the day raises loads of money for these great causes.

7 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

:lol:

I'd do the same to you mate, but the curiousity of reading your weather reports would be too much for me to bear.

8 minutes ago, Moobs said:

I demand FSM be banned from BD as he rips the pish!!

Mark Fucking Falco as well. Folk would think I'd made a joke about an actual Rangers legend, like Stephen Naismith.

5 hours ago, stonefield teddies said:

Marc tells the record he is looking forward to playing for the rangers 

Legends 

4 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Aye, we will take your word for it then. 

so the OP PM's me to tell me off for derailing his thread :lol: because I posted this ^^^^^

He posts about a newspaper article then doesn't provide a link or cut'npaste job...  FFS - fuck going to his pub, he might kick your baws for sneezing!

23 minutes ago, FSM said:

Mark Fucking Falco as well. Folk would think I'd made a joke about an actual Rangers legend, like Stephen Naismith.

He wouldn't play mate as apparently he said he owes them no loyalty as they are a new legends team and have no history!