Big shout for those who call us The Rangers

The scum only added the "The" to our name in a vain attempt to make out we are a new club.  What they fail to realise is that we have always been called The Rangers Football Club so, by them calling us The Rangers, they also are recognising our long history.

It's all about The Rangers

25 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

The company name changed but the club name never has.  You can also make the point that they're in fact called The Celtic and have been since they changed their name in 1990s. 

Don't you mean Pacific Shelf 595 or the  septic.

:mutley:

1 hour ago, The New Era said:

Remember who we are - We Are The People - and The Rangers

rangers programmes copy.jpg

I think I was about 7 when my brother took me to Ibrox to see the most famous team in world football, they were playing The Rangers, I had that programme for years and we will always be The Rangers to me

The sevco, THE Rangers, zombie patter is born from their fear. There's no point using facts and logic with them. 

They thought we would die and have been shitting it that we were coming back. Now we're back enjoy their fear, and when we lift 55 enjoy their meltdown. It'll be epic.

3 hours ago, The New Era said:

Remember who we are - We Are The People - and The Rangers

rangers programmes copy.jpg

Went to all the home games down at Davy Wilson's corner and, as a result, got on the front cover of the Real Madrid programme with my mate, Jackie, and ma da - i was so chuffed about it then and ...... still am.  lol

12 hours ago, gogzy said:

At least you didn't mention Glasgow Rangers.  Briton would have a fit :D

Why would I have a fit?  I've said several times that I accept a lot of Bears don't know the name of the club they support, or they do know but they add 'Glasgow' anyway.  Is there any other set of fans that regularly miss name the team they follow?  

4 minutes ago, Briton said:

Why would I have a fit?  I've said several times that I accept a lot of Bears don't know the name of the club they support, or they do know but they add 'Glasgow' anyway.  Is there any other set of fans that regularly miss name the team they follow?  

Yes! QPR are often referred to as "Rangers". Time we copyrighted the name and sued every bastard that does this on TV sports programmes. Time we made some money out of the BBC.

2 hours ago, Briton said:

:lol: