james_85

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, JograBear said:

Defense is shocking. Considering we have Davie Weir as assistant you would think he would be able to teach them how to mark and defend set pieces. Same shite all season.

They're just not good enough players mate. Can't teach them fuck all if they're dead wood. Get them all papped to fuck this transfer and bring real footballers/defenders on. 

And honestly, I never feel at ease when Wes even has the ball at his feet. Looks like he needs to take about 10 touches to control it. 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Nope, losing the final to the team who's not won it in 114 years, thats the ultimate riddy, up there with mccoists cunt ups

You make it sound like they are some wee team that have langiushed in the depths of Scottish Football and the only noteable thing about them is a wee cup win all those years ago.

It's an unnacceptable result and a total fucken scunner but its hardly the worst thing that could ever have happened and there's no way I would have swapped todays result for getting pumped out by the mhanks.

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Kiernans defending at first goal was beyond pathetic..

14 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Other than Miller everyone else was well off it for whatever reason. I wouldn't put any more emphasis on Tav for the result. Kiernan was so shite in the first half it was untrue. Fucking making stokes look good is hard as fuck.... Fuck the cup.

Yep, Kiernan was poor at first but was still left exposed and not for the only time in that first half. Both fullbacks are amongst our most potent weapons, today they were nonexistent going forward, and Tav's defending suspect. His cross for Miller apart I was concerned about his play all game. By no means am I intending to single him out, others were worse today, but his standards are usually so high that when he falls below them it stands out. The distribution from the back wasn't working today and as a result we didn't seem to have an alternative plan. Too soon for Waggy today.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

You make it sound like they are some wee team that have langiushed in the depths of Scottish Football and the only noteable thing about them is a wee cup win all those years ago.

It's an unnacceptable result and a total fucken scunner but its hardly the worst thing that could ever have happened and there's no way I would have swapped todays result for getting pumped out by the mhanks.

Against the tarriers we were underdogs, not expected to win or anything 

Getting to a final against hibs, chance of europe football, against a team not won it in over a century, nah fuck that, id rather we didn't get to the final 

The only positive we can take away from today's match is that a lot of players have been found out. We know who the duds are.

I hope we start hearing about defensive targets soon because recently every name that is going about seems to be a midfielder. 

34 minutes ago, texaslad said:

Warburton simply does not have the tools for the job,it is and always will be to big for him.

get a grip. we were comfortable enough at 2-1 and we lost it due to 2 cheap goals from a corner.

I honestly have said from day one it was a mistake letting darren go, he is honestly a much better defender than the two donkeys we have. He can head the ball, is quick and is strong. Even so we would still have another centreback as cover, dont know what the thinking behind that one was!

3 minutes ago, Sam English Loyal said:

In Warbs we trust. Bad end to an otherwise good season. 

Agree. Our aim was simply promotion and that's what the squad was built for. 

Scottish cup final was simply a bonus and if it wasn't for a few numpties we could have seen it out. 

Dreadful display by players who most definitely should not be in a Rangers jersey next season apart from a selected few. 

Won't be having a go at MW. He's surpassed my expectations at beginning of season. Today's problems were of the player's making. I made excuses for them at the end of the season but it would seem from that performance they weren't saving themselves at all, they really were just that bad.

16 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Against the tarriers we were underdogs, not expected to win or anything 

Getting to a final against hibs, chance of europe football, against a team not won it in over a century, nah fuck that, id rather we didn't get to the final 

Aye we got to a second final, with a small squad, after winning the league, whilst playing the best football in the country despite our faults, having beaten the champions of the country (some might argue embarrassing them and costing their manager his job in the process).

Tbh the only the gutting thing is losing the final, which is bad enough. Hibs history in the competition is irrelevant to me mate.

We are one of, if not THE main reason clubs like Hibs go so long without winning anything :lol:

30 mins ago I was still gutted but I got to thinking how far we've came in such a short space of time. Any new gaffer is usually working on a three year plan and there will be slipups on the way.

The management team aren't stupid.  They'll have seen what we seen and know what needs to be improved.

European football would have been great but temper that with the knowledge of how many teams, even the big teams in Europe, have bad results either side of a hard Champions League or Europa League game. Would our squad really have been ready for that challenge on a number of fronts?

Dont get me wrong I'd have taken it and the thought of that mob celebrating their victory cuts deep. But now we can concentrate totally on the league. I'm really looking forward to next season as we continue to improve in terms of players and consistency of performance.

24 minutes ago, Sam English Loyal said:

Is this the Warburton out thread that was predicted before the SC final aye?

In Warbs we trust. Bad end to an otherwise good season. 

I dont think it is a Warburton out thread, I think most of us see it is his fault but recognise what a great job he's done so far despite this.

At the end of the day, he's the manager so the buck ends with him. He is to blame for this, just as he gets the glory for us being promoted etc.

32 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

He isn't learning from his mistakes. Shiels is a joke and Clark is rank. 

Fucking Sheils fell over and/or lost the ball eveytime he got it. Bar Kenny, the team was shit AGAIN!!!!!!!