Warburton

james_85

1 minute ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

Must've!! However, I also noticed where our whole team got taken clean out the game!!! Did you notice that? 

Zelalem got physically sweeped up in the air, no wonder Warburton didn't let him continue fs.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

How did it become Warbs fault ya fenian fucks? Zelalem blowing out his arSe and Waggy injured but aye Warbs fault. Absolute rancid cunts.

Aye, you must have been watching a different game from everyone else or you have some fishing rod

1 minute ago, Warbiola said:

Big Warbo fan, but today he let us down.  Arrogance to play 5 subs infuriated me before kick off. Still think he will deliver title next season once he buy 2 new centre halfs

How the fuck is it arrogance :lol: Right so say we did put youngsters on the bench today and didn't bring any of them on, would it have changed the result? Say he did bring them on instead of Shiels and Clark and we lost the game, would it be arrogance for playing youth players in a cup final? Its fucking far from arrogance.

1 minute ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

Most on here would agree, Zelalem was taken off unfairly but wire in mate!  He's the go to scapegoat but I'd say he was classy in the extreme today....competitively speaking! 

He was taken off because to protect him, aye its unfair because he was the best player on the pitch but its better that than suffering a few more of those challenges cause they would have done some damage to him. 

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

How the fuck is it arrogance :lol: Right so say we did put youngsters on the bench today and didn't bring any of them on, would it have changed the result? Say he did bring them on instead of Shiels and Clark and we lost the game, would it be arrogance for playing youth players in a cup final? Its fucking far from arrogance.

You trying to tell me we don't have any kids good enough to make up that bench? Its Hibs ffs no Real madrid.  Is Clark and Shiels our best options? Really.  Don't believe this.

3 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

Most on here would agree, Zelalem was taken off unfairly but wire in mate!  He's the go to scapegoat but I'd say he was classy in the extreme today....competitively speaking! 

There was no reason to take him off , but Warburton has been making crazy substitutions all season.

3 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

He was taken off because to protect him, aye its unfair because he was the best player on the pitch but its better that than suffering a few more of those challenges cause they would have done some damage to him. 

You don't take off your best player (in your words) even to protect him (in your words)....you keep him on because he's making a difference and his steady play was key to why we went 2-1 ahead!!!

3 hours ago, james_85 said:

Must say the manager lost us the game today. 60 mins standard sub and still leaves Waghorn on the park. Waghorn should never have played. Zallam(sp) was by far the best player on the park for us

Zallam. Good grief. ZELALEM was taken off after he took a heavy knock from Fyvie. He blootered him. 

Warburton has and will continue to turn our club around if any rangers fan ha been asked at the start of last season would u take promotion in style pump the tims in the cup and a wee slip up against needle Jagger's from edinburger we'd have bit the hand off!! This man is a football and business genius and exactly the right man to lead us back to where we belong and in my opinion Brendan Rodgers will be the new tony Mowbray !!!

Warburton is simply working with what he has...and doing it succesfully. Yes, fucking massive downer not winning today but his aim was to get us back to the top league..that's done now. 

Lets just look towards hopefully a good recruitment campaign in the summer. This will he the only season we will look so bare. Massive changes to come. 

3 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

Not having a Plan B and just insisting that we do Plan A better is one thing.   But not being able to motivate the players to do Plan A better is a bit concerning.    They did not turn up today.  Can't blame tiredness - they've had a grand rest.  Can't blame preparation - or can we?  A closed doors game against Spurs - was that enough?   Clearly - so very clearly - the players were not well prepared for the game today.   Hunger absent, desire absent, will to win absent, will to be the best they can be absent.   So this was a performance by the team and by the Manager that was well well short of the expectation that the Support had.   Miles short.

Looking ahead,  unless there is a material improvement in squad quality other teams will have worked out how to play Rangers - you've only got to look at the latter part of this season to see that even Championship clubs had worked it out.   If the quality of player available for selection next season is not improved then it is quite possible the road to achieving 55 may be longer than many think.      

King was there today.  Whether we like it or not a fair bit of getting to 55 depends not only on stopping pretending there is only one Plan A in the football toolbox for winning leagues and cups, another part of it is we have lost a heap of money from players who walked and from the opportunities in the last 4 years to compete for European football and the Premiership title.   That loss can be calculated by the Board.    They need to make serious dosh available to obtain a materially improved squad.    And if MW remains too one-dimensional Plan A and only Plan A then that may not be to his advantage if he cannot motivate players to give their very best under Plan A in games like we saw today.   He did not succeed today. 

I can't argue with any of that 

49 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

There was no reason to take him off , but Warburton has been making crazy substitutions all season.

I agree  

GZ kept the ball off them, his replacement fell about and looked like he has all season, pish. MW is hell bent on this tactic he needs to think of something else next season.  

Give the manager a break. I still have my reservations, but it was the shite in the jersey today that let us down. Big clear out needed. If the manager keeps the faith with them, then I'll be seriously disappointed with him. The important thing right now though, is that we keep backing him. He's stepping up a level, as well as the team. This will be the make or break season for us. If we fail, then we start again.

3 hours ago, texaslad said:

Warburton simply does not have the tools for the job,it is and always will be to big for him.

Many folk have said it but fuck right off. What a load of fucking pish. Shite at the back and piss poor at set pieces today. Absolutely.

At the same time though - do you not remember where we've come from in the last year? The progress we've made? Never mind the super football this year; the achievement of our main objective - winning the league. We shouldn't be losing to these tarrier cunts but fuck me to suggest Warburton doesn't have it after what he has done in a short space of time is madness.

We've been in holiday mode since the win over Septic, we cant take corners and we certainly cant defend them, why has this not been sorted its so obvious, telling the players that their objective for the season  had been achieved was maybe not the best idea, our club should always turn up for every game , Easter road, livingston and paisley followed by todays shambles, simply not good enough.

The main problem was beating Celtic in the semi was like the final and the players have thought job done.  Look at all social media and a month later were still seeing Miller and mckays belter along with the penalty miss!  Regardless of today everyone's highlight was doing the tims.

i for 1 will not blame warburton for naming 5 subs as we should expect it given his statement a few months back that he won't pick academy kids to make up the numbers.

Rangers players never showed today and we got what we deserved-runners up medals. The players can now go through preseason 5-6 additions and lose Clark law etc and we go again next year for 55

1 hour ago, Warbiola said:

You trying to tell me we don't have any kids good enough to make up that bench? Its Hibs ffs no Real madrid.  Is Clark and Shiels our best options? Really.  Don't believe this.

I think if there where players who where good enough in the youth we would know about them to be fair.