Nicky Clark

23 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Classless scapegoating of a guy we signed for free from Queen of The South.

If you are a Rangers fan and serious in what you say (I doubt the former) then you ought to book an appointment with a professional for your mental health issues.

The shite coming from you is embarrassing 

Buddha nonsense

Have an early night ffs

idiot 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Calling him a disgrace to the jersey is embarrassing. Is that right?

I wouldn't call him a disgrace to the jersey no. But he is utterly useless, just no in a "disgrace to the jersey" kinda way.

He doesn't strike me as the player who would cause the opposition any concern when he comes on as a sub.  He does not appear to be good enough to warrant a starting place either.   Putting him on unfortunately, imo. had all the appearance of being at the bottom of the barrel of options.   A bit of a gamble because the other options were even more of a gamble.   Which just goes to show how much of a gamble it was for the Club to run with a squad thin on quality and quantity for the 2nd half of the season.   We rode the gamble out in terms of winning the league but boy was it a stuttering for the final half dozen games and had Hibs not Hibsed it the gamble might have been more acutely visible.

But it was very visible today in a game that mattered.   And Clark was not up to it.   I find it hard to see him still being at Rangers for the start of next season.  IMO he is not shown he is good enough, consistently enough, to be a meaningful contributor in the push to get to 55 asap.  

Just now, Rangers Lady said:

You have no idea, just be quiet and don't embarrass yourself 

Think I may just have some idea from the number of years I've watched the Rangers. And no I won't be quiet when it comes to supporting my team.  

28 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

"Calamity Clarke" as you put it scored the goal that avoided us going to extra time with Kilmarnock in this competition, you could therefor say that we wouldn't be here without his goal earlier in the competition.

If you view him as not being good enough for Rangers that's hardly his fault is it? I mean Dave King is running the club and Warburton is the manager and the rest of the team never turned up - but sure Nicky Clark actually has control over all that. 

Nicky may not be good enough for where we need to be but at least then he has an excuse - what is everyone else's?

The way we were playing you honestly believe we'd have turned up for extra time? Everybody else needs a dressing down after that performance not Clark as he won't be here going forward.

Forgot about that.

Better get him on a 4 year deal and wage rise immediately before a top team snaps him up.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Ano mate, was talking about that rangers lady.

Well she's probably a fucking mongo. You're no a disgrace to the jersey because your shite, it's usually because your an utter prick and shite. Like Ian Black

MW and the rest thought the game was wrapped up and put on the donkey that is Nicky Clark. Law would have made 10x more sense, we were 2-1 up.

We best learn from this but one thing is for sure, we didn't learn from the last 4/5 games of the season anyway. I'm worried now.