Nicky Clark

Everytime, since we signed you,. every game, I could see you weren't very good

You are a disgrace to the jersey as was Ally Maxwell

IF I can see how shite you are, fuck knows what you do in training to warrant a place on the bench

Had we played a man down in the last 15 mins we would have had more chance of winning.

I hope to fuck you and your bench pal Shiels are booted the fuck away from our club

An absolute horror show cost us today when you had a chance, a final "please ffs " chance to step up

Fuck you and your pal Dean'o

1 minute ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Classless scapegoating of a guy we signed for free from Queen of The South.

If you are a Rangers fan and serious in what you say (I doubt the former) then you ought to book an appointment with a professional for your mental health issues.

Tbf it was looking like we were heading to extra time before calamity Clarke decides to have a special moment. Fs that last thing you want to be doing that late in a game is giving corners away.

6 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Everytime, since we signed you,. every game, I could see you weren't very good

You are a disgrace to the jersey as was Ally Maxwell

IF I can see how shite you are, fuck knows what you do in training to warrant a place on the bench

Had we played a man down in the last 15 mins we would have had more chance of winning.

I hope to fuck you and your bench pal Shiels are booted the fuck away from our club

An absolute horror show cost us today when you had a chance, a final "please ffs " chance to step up

Fuck you and your pal Dean'o

The one thing that can't be denied .Clark and Shiels weakened us beyond belief in final 20 

4 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Tbf it was looking like we were heading to extra time before calamity Clarke decides to have a special moment. Fs that last thing you want to be doing that late in a game is giving corners away.

"Calamity Clarke" as you put it scored the goal that avoided us going to extra time with Kilmarnock in this competition, you could therefor say that we wouldn't be here without his goal earlier in the competition.

If you view him as not being good enough for Rangers that's hardly his fault is it? I mean Dave King is running the club and Warburton is the manager and the rest of the team never turned up - but sure Nicky Clark actually has control over all that. 

Nicky may not be good enough for where we need to be but at least then he has an excuse - what is everyone else's?

The way we were playing you honestly believe we'd have turned up for extra time? Everybody else needs a dressing down after that performance not Clark as he won't be here going forward.

10 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Classless scapegoating of a guy we signed for free from Queen of The South.

If you are a Rangers fan and serious in what you say (I doubt the former) then you ought to book an appointment with a professional for your mental health issues.

Classless, doubt it 

Let me tell you why you can go fuck yourself

All season I have derided him and Shiels.

I have been on here 6 years

You will not find me ONCE get on a players back other than these 2 useless cunts

From Ian Black to Steve Simonsen, never criticised, not once before during and after a game

There is a very good reason I hate these 2 players

No matter the chances handed to them they are useless, shite imposters 

3 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Good bye, at least him and shiels will be gone. Thats the only positive I can think of after this!

So true ,  expected more from both never happened 

Why do we always have to have scapegoats.  Yes, he lost the ball at a crucial stage but it was the whole team that were responsible for today's poor showing.

Pointless piling on the guys misery particularly as he's not going to be there next year anyway.

2 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

"Calamity Clarke" as you put it scored the goal that avoided us going to extra time with Kilmarnock in this competition, you could therefor say that we wouldn't be here without his goal earlier in the competition.

If you view him as not being good enough for Rangers that's hardly his fault is it? I mean Dave King is running the club and Warburton is the manager and the rest of the team never turned up - but sure Nicky Clark actually has control over all that. 

Nicky may not be good enough for where we need to be but at least then he has an excuse - what is everyone else's?

The way we were playing you honestly believe we'd have turned up for extra time? Everybody else needs a dressing down after that performance not Clark as he won't be here going forward.

Well he has control over what he does on the park. And what he did on the park hugely contributed to us losing that game. 

Thank fuck we won't have to put the shite players like Clark and Shiels next season, they are dross.

Just now, Ibroxholm said:

Why do we always have to have scapegoats.  Yes, he lost the ball at a crucial stage but it was the whole team that were responsible for today's poor showing.

Pointless piling on the guys misery particularly as he's not going to be there next year anyway.

Thats the Rangers way, accept what we have all seen as incompetent 

hivs would have more cups than us with your attitude 

As a so called rangers fan I would have liked him to get a goal in what was his last game for use.  But instead he fucked it up and proved exactly why it was the last time he will play for us. 

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Disgrace? Fuck off, gives 100% each game, yet he's a disgrace? Fuck off. No mention of Kiernan especially being a disgrace.

I'd give 100% every game as well, doesn't mean I should be in the team. The guys fucking pish, seldom does anything of note other than giving 100%.

The entire defence needs worked on, Wilson and Kiernan need to up their game, and we need to buy at least 1 CB to straight into our starting 11. We literally gifted those fucking cunt 3 goals because our defence is completely shite.

1 minute ago, lidorfc said:

I'd give 100% every game as well, doesn't mean I should be in the team. The guys fucking pish, seldom does anything of note other than giving 100%.

The entire defence needs worked on, Wilson and Kiernan need to up their game, and we need to buy at least 1 CB to straight into our starting 11. We literally gifted those fucking cunt 3 goals because our defence is completely shite.

Calling him a disgrace to the jersey is embarrassing. Is that right?