Sky News got shocking Video footage unreleased

Dunny_01

2 minutes ago, Gillete said:

Yeah I suppose your right mate, never thought of it like that.

must have been a horrible experience for any player 

players done well not to react tbh. Well done to every one of them for trying to walk off 

I'll be honest, I would have been terrified.

I don't have any doubt that big Wes could drop ten of them in-a-row, but you can tell by his subdued reaction to being shoved in Sky's footage, he's thinking if he reacts to one, the law of averages is against him.

I can't believe I'm even having to type that.

What a monumental fuck-up by Police Scotland and the SFA. Our players and staff's safety was at risk.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I don't have any doubt that big Wes could drop ten of them in-a-row, but you can tell by his subdued reaction to being shoved in Sky's footage, he's thinking if he reacts to one, the law of averages is against him.

What a monumental fuck-up by Police Scotland and the SFA. Our players and staff's safety was at risk.

It's amazing we are even having a conversation about it mate.

I can see why supporters get excited and run on to the pitch , but I can't understand why they need to attack players

20 minutes ago, Coplandbear11 said:

Geez fuckin peace. The cunts where assaulting our players and launching allsorts at our support. Many of whom where young kids. 

The wife said to me last night she was glad I was away at work because that meant the wean never got to go to the game. 8 years old, he would have been terrified. Shameful that peoples safety (players or fans) cannot be guaranteed in this miserable country. "Scotland's shame" is alot closer to home for these snidey cowards.

4 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Yeah its genuinely an experience no player should ever have to endure, but somehow its acceptable. If I was big Waldo I would have just set about that wee dick.

Just now, Travelrug said:

The wife said to me last night she was glad I was away at work because that meant the wean never got to go to the game. 8 years old, he would have been terrified. Shameful that peoples safety (players or fans) cannot be guaranteed in this miserable country. "Scotland's shame" is alot closer to home for these snidey cowards.

I seen it first hand mate. Kids where terrified as they were launching allsorts at us from the pitch. Scummy bàstards. 

as much as he had a cunt of a game, and as much as they shouldnt react, i wish big kiernan had floored a hibs fan, stamped on his neck with his aluminum studs on, and forced the wee junkie cunt to move hi season ticket to their disabled section next season

lets see him storm a pitch ever again when his wheelchair locks are in place, wee tarrier cunt

Theres a few who seem to be over reacting at some of this. Out of all the footage thats been released, the worst seems to be what happened to Wallace. He's hit from behind then has to duck another attempt from someone else. Now that is fucking shocking. What happened to Wes was very tame, he took a push or two, which again shouldn't have happened but he's a big boy, a wee push isn't going to do much harm. The talk of him getting floored is shite, he was down the hibs end, the video of somebody wearing a red top is at our end. 

The other thing i keep hearing about is the Rangers player being decked in the centre circle. That never happened either. If you watch the footage its clearly a hibs fan that puts himself on the ground then lies back.

What happened yesterday was a complete and utter disgrace & our players have been let down big time, but lets not get the seville calculator out and make things up that didn't happen. As i said, the footage of Wallace getting attacked is absolutely clear cut. I'v noticed that there has been no footage of the technical area been released, this i expect is what sky will have footage of. Warburton seemed genuinely in disbelief and had a look of concern on his face when trying to get the boys up the tunnel. Sky also reported that Dean Sheils had been involved & Andy Walker mentioned Davie Weir. Nothing has been shown of this, which surely there is footage of? Will wait and see if anything gets released in the coming days/weeks. Hopefully the reason we're not seeing it is because they have something concrete.

6 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Theres a few who seem to be over reacting at some of this. Out of all the footage thats been released, the worst seems to be what happened to Wallace. He's hit from behind then has to duck another attempt from someone else. Now that is fucking shocking. What happened to Wes was very tame, he took a push or two, which again shouldn't have happened but he's a big boy, a wee push isn't going to do much harm. The talk of him getting floored is shite, he was down the hibs end, the video of somebody wearing a red top is at our end. 

The other thing i keep hearing about is the Rangers player being decked in the centre circle. That never happened either. If you watch the footage its clearly a hibs fan that puts himself on the ground then lies back.

What happened yesterday was a complete and utter disgrace & our players have been let down big time, but lets not get the seville calculator out and make things up that didn't happen. As i said, the footage of Wallace getting attacked is absolutely clear cut. I'v noticed that there has been no footage of the technical area been released, this i expect is what sky will have footage of. Warburton seemed genuinely in disbelief and had a look of concern on his face when trying to get the boys up the tunnel. Sky also reported that Dean Sheils had been involved & Andy Walker mentioned Davie Weir. Nothing has been shown of this, which surely there is footage of? Will wait and see if anything gets released in the coming days/weeks. Hopefully the reason we're not seeing it is because they have something concrete.

you're right, lets just sit back and let this all blow over eh

12 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Know what's funny mate is you try to downplay the situation whilst actually pointing out why it shouldn't be down played.

No-one, not one single human being, should be made to feel fear for their safety when all they are doing is their job. They have a right to that safety. A right for fuck sake, which is supposed to be protected by the constabulary. The very same contabulary that was seemingly more concerned with filming our end than preventing a few thousand Hibs supporters from getting out of control once they'd entered the pitch. I say once they'd entered the pitch because I honestly believe its wildly unreasonable to expect a few hundred police to prevent thousands of supporters from making onto the pitch.

3 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Know what's funny mate is you try to downplay the situation whilst actually pointing out why it shouldn't be down played.

No-one, not one single human being, should be made to feel fear for their safety when all they are doing is their job. They have a right to that safety. A right for fuck sake, which is supposed to be protected by the constabulary. The very same contabulary that was seemingly more concerned with filming our end than preventing a few thousand Hibs supporters from getting out of control once they'd entered the pitch. I say once they'd entered the pitch because I honestly believe its wildly unreasonable to expect a few hundred police to prevent thousands of supporters from making onto the pitch.

im not downplaying it at all. In fact the opposite. If we want actual results from this we cant go about making up stories about things that didn't happen, all that does is take the attention off of the horrible incidents that did take place.

In this day and age, (when I heard this morning that a school had banned the whistle at the end of playtime because it was aggressive and might frighten the kids) it's interesting to see the politicians' response to yesterday compared to 1980 which produced a full blown Act.  Wonder why that could be.

6 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

im not downplaying it at all. In fact the opposite. If we want actual results from this we cant go about making up stories about things that didn't happen, all that does is take the attention off of the horrible incidents that did take place.

"Its just a shove he's a big boy". Do you want a link to the definition of down playing something?

No-one is making up stories. There is a brawl in the centre circle involving Rangers players and someone falls to the ground, its not hard to see why some would think it was our player, especially considering the club reporting a number of players needing medical attention.

Then again maybe they are just pretending eh mate.

1 hour ago, Coplandbear11 said:

I seen it first hand mate. Kids where terrified as they were launching allsorts at us from the pitch. Scummy bàstards. 

Seen it all as well, was in North Stand's section c near the front of pitch with my ten year old boy, had to get him out of there quickly - never again! Ibrox only for us from now on.

34 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

I agree with some of this. No doubt some of our fears are being exaggerated. Rangers releasing a statement saying a number of players and officials have been assaulted has led to us having the worst fears for the safety of our players. We even thought one player was knocked out on the half way line. What we have seen for certain though is that Wallace had a punch thrown at him, he was either hit by it or he ducked. Im fairly positive that one or two other players and officials had the same experience. We'll have to wait for more evidence or more statements from the players/officials who were attacked. I think what happened to Fod was probably what happened to most players - they were  pushed, manhandled, confronted and some spat on.

6 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

"Its just a shove he's a big boy". Do you want a link to the definition of down playing something?

No-one is making up stories. There is a brawl in the centre circle involving Rangers players and someone falls to the ground, its not hard to see why some would think it was our player, especially considering the club reporting a number of players needing medical attention.

Then again maybe they are just pretending eh mate.

Was it a Rangers player that was on the deck? Was it Wes getting put on the floor at the Rangers end?

If we are expecting justice for this why try and exaggerate when this situation already has more than enough disgusting incidents to prove our case! All your doing is playing into the hands of those saying nothing happened by saying these things that clearly didn't happen did happen! 

14 hours ago, Dunny_01 said:

Sky news just reported they have shocking footage which has been given to police scotland. Holding due to legal reasons

Just showed Fotheringham getting a bit of treatment during invasion.

I hope they have footage of police scotland sitting on the mobile phones in van loads in the car park instead of keeping the young kids safe inside that ground. 

mental

The Nonce Squad keeping young kids safe?

Is that a joke? They protect paeodophile politicians and royals and barons and lords. That is their main role. They don't give a fuck about the guy on the street or what we get up to, unless it's jailing people for singing.

You are barking up the wrong tree there, mate. They are called scum for a reason.

can anyone blame the rangers fans for over exaggeration, remember we apparently wrecked the whole of manchester, we are the sole cause of sectarianism in scottish football and we seemingly cause trouble wherever we go no matter if we are actually fucking there or not

time to fight back

18 minutes ago, Almacger said:

Seen it all as well, was in North Stand's section c near the front of pitch with my ten year old boy, had to get him out of there quickly - never again! Ibrox only for us from now on.

I was in the same area with my 12 and 15 year old daughters,  the look on their faces was enough for me,  as soon as we got outside both were quick to tell me they are never going to an away game again and will stick to Ibrox, I'm with them on that one it will be strictly home games for me next season,  we are despised in this cesspit of a country so fuck them I don't want to look at any other teams fan's and I'm far enough away in the Copland Rear to not have to bother with any of them, yesterday was disgusting, getting beat I can live with,  putting up with that shite at the end I cannot 

14 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Was it a Rangers player that was on the deck? Was it Wes getting put on the floor at the Rangers end?

If we are expecting justice for this why try and exaggerate when this situation already has more than enough disgusting incidents to prove our case! All your doing is playing into the hands of those saying nothing happened by saying these things that clearly didn't happen did happen! 

No-one is saying its 100% fact that it was a Rangers player. The footage is sketchy at best. What you have is a brawl in the centre circle coupled with reports of players needing medical attention. People, at the time, put 2 and 2 together. Its hardly surprising.

Plenty obviously happened or else upwards of 6 players wouldn't have needed medical attention.

7 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

No-one is saying its 100% fact that it was a Rangers player. The footage is sketchy at best. What you have is a brawl in the centre circle coupled with reports of players needing medical attention. People, at the time, put 2 and 2 together. Its hardly surprising.

Plenty obviously happened or else upwards of 6 players wouldn't have needed medical attention.

There your at it again! 6 players never needed medical attention! 6 were involved in incidents 3 required medical treatment, why is that not shocking enough that you have to fabricate it to it being upwards of 6 needing medical treatment?! 

Fuck me! 

Iv just read in another post that Holt was rushed to hospital from Hampden!! Bullshit! 

I really don't understand the need to exaggerate a situation that is already shocking enough!