Sky News got shocking Video footage unreleased

Dunny_01

Just now, scottyc06 said:

There your at it again! 6 players never needed medical attention! 6 were involved in incidents 3 required medical treatment, why is that not shocking enough that you have to fabricate it to it being upwards of 6 needing medical treatment?! 

Fuck me! 

Iv just read in another post that Holt was rushed to hospital from Hampden!! Bullshit! 

I really don't understand the need to exaggerate a situation that is already shocking enough! 

It was only 3 and none of them were on the ground*

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I was in the same area with my 12 and 15 year old daughters,  the look on their faces was enough for me,  as soon as we got outside both were quick to tell me they are never going to an away game again and will stick to Ibrox, I'm with them on that one it will be strictly home games for me next season,  we are despised in this cesspit of a country so fuck them I don't want to look at any other teams fan's and I'm far enough away in the Copland Rear to not have to bother with any of them, yesterday was disgusting, getting beat I can live with,  putting up with that shite at the end I cannot 

It was just fucking shocking that what should have been an enjoyable day out with your kids for a cup final ended like that - never attending any game away from Ibrox again, too risky with the hate being shown towards us and your safety is not guaranteed.

37 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

There your at it again! 6 players never needed medical attention! 6 were involved in incidents 3 required medical treatment, why is that not shocking enough that you have to fabricate it to it being upwards of 6 needing medical treatment?! 

Fuck me! 

Iv just read in another post that Holt was rushed to hospital from Hampden!! Bullshit! 

I really don't understand the need to exaggerate a situation that is already shocking enough! 

How do you know it was bullshit?

You've decided the facts, as well as the narrative, based on no evidence at all.

Others have assumed things, based on bits of grainy footage and news via social media. 

Bottom line is no one knows what can or cannot be ruled in or out until we have full footage and images.

Getting angry at our own fans for making sure it is not swept under the carpet or downplayed is not the way to get justice, truth or anything else. 

1 hour ago, WadeWilson said:

The Nonce Squad keeping young kids safe?

Is that a joke? They protect paeodophile politicians and royals and barons and lords. That is their main role. They don't give a fuck about the guy on the street or what we get up to, unless it's jailing people for singing.

You are barking up the wrong tree there, mate. They are called scum for a reason.

For fuck sake. Wanker.

And if ever there was an example of the BBC bias this is it, from their website  "The Scottish Football Association has said it is "appalled" by scenes of disorder after Hibs' historic victory over Rangers in the Scottish Cup final.

Fans spilled on to the pitch after the Edinburgh side beat the Ibrox club 3-2 with a late goal in injury time".

Anyone just glancing at that would assume the fans were equally to blame.

Baffling the amount of apologists on here:blink:

3 of our players needed medical attention, one has been punched on the back of the head. But because there is reports of 6 players getting assaulted we should justify that by evidence before talking about it. 

Roaster of a boy. No wonder were in the position we are in, in this country with "supporters" like you. Who needs enemies?

6 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

The Nonce Squad keeping young kids safe?

Is that a joke? They protect paeodophile politicians and royals and barons and lords. That is their main role. They don't give a fuck about the guy on the street or what we get up to, unless it's jailing people for singing.

You are barking up the wrong tree there, mate. They are called scum for a reason.

We get it, you were sexually abused or something as a kid. You always bring this up but never mention peadophile priests?

7 minutes ago, glasgowrangersno1 said:

Hibs fans were absolute scum and deserve to have the book thrown at them but our fans flooding onto the park after them was not helping anyone.

Albeit we were a small part of the issue, I'd rather we were no part of it.

Had the police been doing their job our small army of  supporters (a few hundred)would have had no need to "flood onto the park". 

8 minutes ago, markem said:

Hate sounding pnranoid but it does seem their is in very selective iTpproach tondo releasing this type of footage - surely the police would want it shown for persons to be identified?

I would Imagine the poitice will be trolling all social media and looking at the Sky footage for well known faces on the park to have a orchestrated 6am swoop for them all to make them look good as the tv stations will be told and will film IT.

The police have to try and make a positive out of this and I think thats the way they will do IT. The Ben Taylors of this world will no doubt hand themselves IN as there IS no where to hide andcany lawyer will tell him hand yourself IN and we will put out a statement that yor INnocent annd helping  police. Then tell the judge at court he handed himsekf IN  and have underlying social problems to try and get a reduced sentence.

51 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

We get it, you were sexually abused or something as a kid. You always bring this up but never mention peadophile priests?

Speaking to a good lad in the lion last night, your name came up .pool night.

No Surrender

Rab