It's Jason Holt & Halliday

Gaz52

Squad players for me. They did a good job overall this season but both massively over-rated.

Barton and Rossiter will replace them IMO which is a vast improvement already going forward and building a better team.

I feel a bit crap saying it as they both bossed Celtic but overall I think you have to do what's best for the team. No sentiment.

That said, the extra competition could be just what they need to stop them going off the boil like they have done since peaking and helping beat Celtic. Will see. But strongest team possible for me.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good journeymen, but both pretty onconsistent in my book. They've got the heart, but just not quite there. Have served us well and do have some good attributes in their locker and I would definitely keep them. I think with more competition for places it may just help them improve and up their game. Don't see them starting every game, but as I said I do think that will improve them and we will ultimately get more from them.

28 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Squad players for me. They did a good job overall this season but both massively over-rated.

Barton and Rossiter will replace them IMO which is a vast improvement already going forward and building a better team.

I feel a bit crap saying it as they both bossed Celtic but overall I think you have to do what's best for the team. No sentiment.

That said, the extra competition could be just what they need to stop them going off the boil like they have done since peaking and helping beat Celtic. Will see. But strongest team possible for me.

This for me (tu)