What Justice?

1 hour ago, theiconicman said:

I'll give you my prediction of the outcome of this investigation.

1. Hibs fined £100,000

2. Next home game in Scottish Cup played behind closed doors

Rangers will get the following

1. £20k fine for 'sectarian singing' (no laughing at the back)

2. Deferred £100,000 fine and 1 game Scottish Cup closed door match ban (should players enter the field of play within the next 18 months)

You heard it here first.

Laughable mate (tu)

IF our board do not fight your ridiculous scenario....   I will fly over to Glasgow and....  well.. have a quiet 'word'

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think Hibs should be banned from playing in the SC and Europe the players won that on merit. 

For me punishments would be:

Ban fans from travelling to all away games in the SC and Europe

Hibs fans banned for life from Ibrox.

A public apology to Rangers Players from the SFA and Hibs

A large fine to Hibs for the Pitch invasion and conduct of their fans

Petrie to be removed from the SFA as VP, Big Rod Knew the rules on pitch invasion yet called it 'over exhuberance' 

Banning all journalists involved in the hate campaign against Rangers. and reporting them to the NUJ

Compensation to Rangers for injuries to Rangers players

Compensate Rangers fans by de-criminalising TBB

Compensate The Rangers players by giving them a proper ceremony to hand them their medal and apologising to them personally. 

It's not upto us to ban anyone from our stadium while there's league rules that dictate all teams must have a minimum % of tickets.

I don't want Hibs banned from Europe or have the cup revoked from them. They won it fair and square.

What I do think is fair is a substantial fine - a few hundred grand at least, a few games behind closed doors and banned from next seasons Scottish Cup.

That would suffice for me and we could all move on from this incident (without forgetting)

6 hours ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

Slightly better but can't get over you said they won fair and square so shouldn't be banned as I said no one cared what happened to us nothing to do with football and no one is kidding themselves IF this was US we would have been BANNED Saturday NIGHT, no trophy, no Europe, no victory parade (as if we would have had one anyway despite it would have been a treble) and probably even no promotion so yes **** them 

Don't know what game you were watching, but Hibs were by far the better team on the park, be man or woman enough to accept that from a footballing viewpoint.

Hibs or any other team shouldn't be exempt from the rules just because they played Rangers. Someone copied and pasted the rules earlier and it was black and white. 

They should lose the cup and a heavy fine anything else is a travesty.

Rangers shouldn't accept the cup if offered because it's just not their way. 

This years Scottish cup was won by none. 

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Hibs or any other team shouldn't be exempt from the rules just because they played Rangers. Someone copied and pasted the rules earlier and it was black and white.

They should lose the cup and a heavy fine anything else is a travesty.

Rangers shouldn't accept the cup if offered because it's just not their way.

This years Scottish cup was won by none.

I wasn't one for advocating that the cup should be revoked as a sanction as they did win it on merit. However, on thinking about it, if the SFA/authorities in general really do wish to bring such behaviour to an end, then THIS would be the only one that had the best chance of preventing such scenes in future and I say after the treatment we have had, fuck them all and bring it on!

Anyone read this,http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/hibs-rangers-scottish-cup-final-8075282

My reading of it, is it's mostly distorted drivel, he kinda says what happens but then twist the truth, as of course he can't be seen to say it wasn't Rangers and then moans about the singing etc despite writing this  key/important line 

image.jpg

1 hour ago, ZZed said:

Hibs will use the ultimate defence for their fans; Rangers fans sang a song at us.

Even the twisted SFA must now realise that they can get off with that excuse. 

Fox News and possibly other world wide impartial news agencies have reported on this and quite rightly focuses on the fundamental issue" Rangers players attacked by a mob of Hibs supporters"

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/investigation-launched-after-rangers-players-assaulted-during-pitch-invasion-at-scottish-cup-final/news-story/33f1862458e0dda390723c673e438aea

They must now act correctly or risk themselves being the headline. No other country accepts that singing a song makes it appropriate for mob rule. It's just fucking absurd.