Nationality Crisis

Guest Lloyd72
2 hours ago, Sandro420 said:

to be fair Rory McIlroy is Northern Irish and he was going to play for the ROI in the olympics

Only thing is mate, I know his mum and she's never even been off the island let alone born in a different country.

I call it an identity crises rather than a nationality crises but it really is sad the way most of these fuckers don't think twice about putting the boot into all things British. 

Maybe the result was a good thing as it means NI play wales rather than France and that's the only positive I can take out it.

I don't think France will win the Euros but I'm sure they will hump the nazi collaborators.

These deluded fucks have no problem cashing in their British state aid gyros every fortnight and take great enjoyment using our British funded nhs system to get the doctor to sign them on the sick for a "bad back" but when it comes to admitting they were born in Britain, never left Britain , whole families British, No fucking way!! They're Irish , they must be they went to a catholic school fs! These people if u can call them that are brainwashed from an early age and most would say their nationality is Irish before Scottish or British if that's not a cult then I don't know what is!! ??????

I'm British. Says so on my passport. But Sinn Fein say I can't be British because Ulster isn't physically connected to the island of Great Britain. I'm also not allowed to use the name Ulster because 3 of the counties of the old province of Ulster are now part of the Free State. That's the extent of the national and geographical ignorance these 'people' have.

Of course by their 'logic', the Isle of Wight can't be British either. Nor Lindisfarne, nor Skye. Germany (and almost every other nation in Europe) will have to start using a different name because they haven't got the same borders they had in 1900 or 1920. And of course the Aran Islands will have to proclaim independence from the Irish Republic, since they're not physically attached to the Irish mainland. Japan and the Philippines are f**ked and Borneo will have to 'unite' under a single government. As will Haiti and the Dominican Republic. 

Ironically these are the same people who have no problem chanting "Scotland out of Britain", as if that were somehow possible. This is what we are up against. People like the OP's neighbours are no different. Facts don't suit their agenda, therefore they make up their own facts and feign dismay when a normal person disagrees with them.

But then of course, they are the only ones who ever went to school (according to their warped narrative). Everybody is stupid except them! And because of their propensity for indiscriminate violence, some in positions of authorityactually indulge these morons. 

Nationality crisis? I prefer to call it a serious mental health issue. 

British by birth- Ulster by good fortune 

:ulster:

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Im in the Fuck Scotland camp. Hope England wins it, that would be brilliant to watch the hatred surface in the fenians faces.

Those skirt swirling , see you jimmy hat wearing  racist  morons must be pig sick seeing teams like Northern Ireland and Wales qualifying for the next round getting such good victories over teams Scotland can only dream about. All those fan zones and everyone enjoying themselves and not a skirt wearing sweaty about, fucken brilliant.

5 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

Those skirt swirling , see you jimmy hat wearing  racist  morons must be pig sick seeing teams like Northern Ireland and Wales qualifying for the next round getting such good victories over teams Scotland can only dream about. All those fan zones and everyone enjoying themselves and not a skirt wearing sweaty about, fucken brilliant.

A used to be a patriot mate, fuckin breaks ma heart knowing the country I loved forced me to hate it. Fuck the SNP fuck nicola sturgeon fuck the spl fuck the pope fuck chris sutton, fuck scott alan fuck gail platt fuck chris evans fuck jamie oliver fuck every cunt of that type.

Why does the world need to put up with these fuckin wanks

13 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

A principle and tradition that pretty much breeds hatred? 

Maybe we should just have a Glasgow team then as this Rangers and sellic thing just seems to breed hatred? 

Wasnt much hatred on show at the England v Wales game recently and I can't imagine there will be much at the NI v Wales game either 

Just now, SasaPapacLoyal said:

Glasgow team then as this Rangers and sellic thing just seems to breed hatred?

Bit different when it's a derby mate. When it's a national level it's about people coming together to support their country. But in Scotlands case, coming together to support whatever team is playing against England. I've never met and English person with that kind of mentality. It just makes us look like immature twats who are obsessed with a team that is better than us. 

2 minutes ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

Wasnt much hatred on show at the England v Wales game

About 18 people said on my Fb page, "Come on wales", "Into these english bastards", "Is it racist to want England to lose". 

Also, There was this at the Slovakia game. And it's not the first time this sorta thing has been done.  

It's embarrassing shit like that that makes me think twice about saying "i'm scottish". 

13 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Every rivalry breeds hatred.

It's not exactly a rivalry anymore though. In the last 30 years we've beaten them twice and drew once. The 7 other times Scotland got beat. Granted we won the last competition match but that was back in 1999 since then there's been two friendlies and both of those have been in the past 3 years. 

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

It's not exactly a rivalry anymore though. In the last 30 years we've beaten them twice and drew once. The 7 other times Scotland got beat. Granted we won the last competition match but that was back in 1999 since then there's been two friendlies and both of those have been in the past 3 years. 

Two games in the next year and a bit, as much as a don't care for Scotland, you can't just join all four together especially after Wales and Northern Irelands tournaments.