Hibs fan: 240 hours community service and curfew

Virtuoso

40 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Complain to the Lord Advocate that the principle of without fear or favour is not being applied. At least the new one isn't a tim so there could be some hope.

Is that right mate ? I nearly fell over when I read this .When,where and how did it happen .Astounding if true .

I would hazard a guess ,he isn't a supporter of Glasgow Rangers 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Is that right mate ? I nearly fell over when I read this .When,where and how did it happen .Astounding if true .

This month. Mulholland became a judge. The new chap comes from the Borders so probably more rugby than football.

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

James Wolffe, QC - he was previously the lawyer for Rangers when Green lost his case to have his legal fees paid.

7 minutes ago, True Azure said:

I'm absolutely certain that in order to work with children of any age you have to fill in a Disclosure Form listing all or any previous convictions and this disqualifies you from working with them.

It's really only sex offences or violent crime that will disbar you from working with kids, anything else will be at the employers discretion.

1 hour ago, True Azure said:

I'm absolutely certain that in order to work with children of any age you have to fill in a Disclosure Form listing all or any previous convictions and this disqualifies you from working with them.

Nah u can have convictions and still work with kids,he might be a cunt but nothing hes been charged with would make an employer think hes a danger to children

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Now, if one bear gets jail time for his actions and all (the few arrested) hivs fans get less than a custodial sentence, then what will we do about it?

Nothing? Then show all our haters we will accept anything?

From all the accounts now, there are far more bears arrested than them. That's the first message our haters sent us.

Next the iniquitous punishments, which have now started..

Then lastly, the findings of the inquiry, which I have no doubt what so ever that this will also be iniquitous.

Scotland is very strange old country these days for those of the PUL community.

When and where does it all end?

Great post 

need the club to lead and show some balls here 

Disgraceful, the club want to come out and make a statement regarding the sentance.

The need to hit them hard and ask the first minister if this is how we deal with hooligans who attack our players. As our fans get jailed for singing a song.

Ask her which is worse.

Reading through the comments and it's a case of wait and see for the Rangers supporters. We really need to take to the streets and embarrass the courts if we are treated any differently from cunts who actually caused the chain of events by assaulting players and continuing in an aggressive manner up the park to goad Rangers supporters. We need to get organised on the streets and bring attention to any different treatment of our own.

4 hours ago, True Azure said:

No it doesn't, it's the reason of the conviction which can affect whether or not you can work with children.

22 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Three months for singing The Billy Boys would suggest otherwise...

True, but I was meaning in respect of the Irish kaffolic immigrants.

I should have been more precise.