My 7 year old son is on holiday with grandparents so i decided to surprise him with Rangers bedroom when he gets bk.i ordered 2 wall borders from uk soccer shop over a week ago now and no arrival.my son is bk on wednesday and i have checked all over internet and nothing.is their anywhere i can get from a shop or does anyone know of any other sites out there.thanks. watp.

2 minutes ago, broomloan blue nose said:

This one is smart but when i go to site its just a black screen with three small squares.

Odd I can get right to check out then asks me to login or register

Can't post a link coz my phone is living in the 80's

but if u Google 'Rangers stencils' it will give u a link to a page on here (RM) if u go in that thread there are links for some tidy stencils some awful ones aswell mind but i like the laudrup one.Can't mind what its called ....copland summit or other.

1 hour ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Can't post a link coz my phone is living in the 80's

but if u Google 'Rangers stencils' it will give u a link to a page on here (RM) if u go in that thread there are links for some tidy stencils some awful ones aswell mind but i like the laudrup one.Can't mind what its called ....copland summit or other.

Cool mate the laudrop one is tidy.cheers for that i will put a stencil or two on the feature wall.