Templeton

BEE

13 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I can't see the point in your post? 

We didn't choose to drop to that level and we got out of it. 

What's the point in ridiculing wee teams ?

Some of our former players came from these wee teams.

Be a Big team wi a wee bit of grace, the rest might fuckin loathe us but why slaughter wee teams ?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Juniorsparkie said:

What's the point in ridiculing wee teams ?

Some of our former players came from these wee teams.

Be a Big team wi a wee bit of grace, the rest might fuckin loathe us but why slaughter wee teams ?

Couldn't give a shite about any other teams.

On 2 November 2016 at 10:05 PM, foghorn leghorn said:

What have these players all got in common?

Dave McPherson, Ian Black, David Templeton, Steven Pressley, Andy Webster, Danny Wilson, Alan Johnston, Kevin Kyle, King Billy and Zaliukas.

They all came from Hertz and IMO underperformed.

Pressley played for us before them. The rest I'd agree with though. 

Templeton is good pals with a couple of folk in Bar 72.

Think he may have even grew up with one of them. Would have been using one of their season tickets maybe?.

He did support Celtic for a wee while growing up, but in quite a strong Rangers household. I think, like Charlie Miller, once he started playing he grew out of them. 

When he was with Hearts he used to cut about in Hearts training gear in his spare time too. 

I wouldn't read anything into him being there. He's an ex-player with some pals that are Rangers fans. Nothing more or less.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Templeton is good pals with a couple of folk in Bar 72.

Think he may have even grew up with one of them. Would have been using one of their season tickets.

He did support Celtic for a wee while growing up, but in quite a strong Rangers household. I think, like Charlie Miller, once he started playing he grew out of them. 

When he was with Hearts he used to cut about in Hearts training gear in his spare time too. 

I wouldn't read anything into him being there. He's an ex-player with some pals that are Rangers fans. Nothing more or less.

So he didn't buy a ticket?

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

So he didn't buy a ticket?

No idea mate.

My guess is his pal maybe had one spare & Templeton wasn't doing anything and decided to take in the game.

Based on nothing. He could have bought the ticket easily. Is it that big a deal? lol

Just now, K.A.I said:

No idea mate.

My guess is his pal maybe had one spare & Templeton wasn't doing anything and decided to take in the game.

Based on nothing. He could have bought the ticket easily. Is it that big a deal? lol

Not to me. I have read people bigging him up for buying Rangers tickets on this thread. Having pals ST in Bar 72 on a freebie doesn't equate to spending money on Rangers, its a freebie with little effort, free food and drink.

No change there then.:pipe:

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Not to me. I have read people bigging him up for buying Rangers tickets on this thread. Having pals ST in Bar 72 on a freebie doesn't equate to spending money on Rangers, its a freebie with little effort, free food and drink.

No change there then.:pipe:

Fair enough. 

We will never know if he paid or not. He might very well have. My first thought was the couple of guys that know him well and they have season tickets in there so just putting it together.

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Fair enough. 

We will never know if he paid or not. He might very well have. My first thought was the couple of guys that know him well and they have season tickets in there so just putting it together.

Fair enough mate. Just irks me when people big him up. He was a good player in the lower divisions. A naturally gifted player imo, but zero strength. 

In all honesty I met him once going into an under 21 game. He went as a supporter. He was a row behind me. Not part of his job. Chose to attend. Good guy.

On 11/2/2016 at 10:05 PM, foghorn leghorn said:

Danny Wilson

Bit unfair on Danny. He was good enough in his first run to be signed by Liverpool and this season he's done pretty well. He at the very least doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence as the rest of them.

Also we've gotten fairly decent players from Hearts. 

• 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, Bonus said:

Currently training with Dundee United looking to sign was hoping he would get another club but not they scum

i dont think he'll be successful anywhere he goes, he seems like he needs a lot of game time to get consistency but also needs a lot of positive feedback in order to be a decent player. not to mention he's made of glass.

15 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

i dont think he'll be successful anywhere he goes, he seems like he needs a lot of game time to get consistency but also needs a lot of positive feedback in order to be a decent player. not to mention he's made of glass.

Glass? Cunt's made of fucking Pringles man.

On 04/11/2016 at 0:57 AM, RFCRobertson said:

Bit unfair on Danny. He was good enough in his first run to be signed by Liverpool and this season he's done pretty well. He at the very least doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence as the rest of them.

Also we've gotten fairly decent players from Hearts. 

He was utter baws and got booed of when sent off in the Cup Final. Below average player with no pace who thinks he's a better player than he is.