Operation Tango

Waggy1872

At the time I wouldn't have been on any Rangers pages like this, as someone said it would've been rarely mentioned by Scottish media (if at all) and I would never have watched their game so it all by-passed me, cheers for those that gave me a decent response without any accusations! 

1 hour ago, Waggy1872 said:

Thought he was taking the piss haha my apologies! 

You must be a youngster that missed the original tango adverts.

Big ORANGE guy, runs up to an unsuspecting tarrier and slaps him in the dish. Said tarrier is shocked, and doesn't really understand what is happening.

A bit like you...........

13 hours ago, markem said:

Amongst many other things what was always better about RM v FF was that every newcomer who dared post wasn't greeted by the "you're a tim" welcome resulting in thread after thread turning into a debates about whether some newbie is a beggar....it's getting worse on here.....get a grip lads, because the guy missed "tango" that doesn't mean he is a yahoo ffs.

Granted it's surprising it was missed as it was quite simply brilliant.

Reekin

;)

33 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

You must be a youngster that missed the original tango adverts.

Big ORANGE guy, runs up to an unsuspecting tarrier and slaps him in the dish. Said tarrier is shocked, and doesn't really understand what is happening.

A bit like you...........

I actually remember the adverts just didn't recognise it from just that photo mate