English Football

Clemdog

39 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Most Chelsea fans want him, I don't think there will be anyone against him.

This absolutely wild take went under the radar while the play-off final was on. :lol:

Chelsea fans don’t want a guy who encapsulates Tottenham Hotspur in recent years. Spurs normally go for past Chelsea managers, not the other way around.

As much as Rory is a wee sensationalist now getting gigs with Sky & Talksport, at least he’ll give you the actual view of most of the fans. 

15 minutes ago, CR3 said:

This absolutely wild take went under the radar while the play-off final was on. :lol:

Chelsea fans don’t want a guy who encapsulates Tottenham Hotspur in recent years. Spurs normally go for past Chelsea managers, not the other way around.

As much as Rory is a wee sensationalist now getting gigs with Sky & Talksport, at least he’ll give you the actual view of most of the fans. 

Have you honestly used Rory Jennings as an example? :lol:

Chelsea fans actively dislike him and he's known for having some of the worst opinions in football. He is the opposite of the general fan view. He intentionally goes out of his way to say the opposite of what the general fan is saying to get attention.

Just look at all the fan reaction from Chelsea fans to the announcement. Almost every response is happy they got him. If they were so unhappy it would just be a flood of negativity.  

18 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Have you honestly used Rory Jennings as an example? :lol:

Chelsea fans actively dislike him and he's known for having some of the worst opinions in football. He is the opposite of the general fan view.

Just look at all the fan reaction from Chelsea fans to the announcement. Almost every response is happy they got him. If they were so unhappy it would just be a flood of negativity.  

Looks like your opinion is actually based on fan channels aswell ironically, I’ve just put it up because he was speaking what everyone’s thinking who wasn’t born yesterday. I know he’s a wee clickbait artist and said that first,

but if you think that if you went into the Matthew Harding lower and asked fans if they want Pochettino as manager that most want him and ‘don’t think there will be anyone against him’ then it’s fair to say you’re not really in touch with reality or a Chelsea fan.

4 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Looks like your opinion is actually based on fan channels aswell ironically, I’ve just put it up because he was speaking what everyone’s thinking that wasn’t born yesterday, I know he’s a wee clickbait artist and said that first,

but if you think that if you went into the Matthew Harding lower and asked fans if they want Pochettino as manager that most want him and ‘don’t think there will be anyone against him’ then it’s fair to say you’re not really in touch with reality or a Chelsea fan.

Here's my ticket from Matthew Harding lower last month.

image.png.b0085ef25d5f98241aee37a57093b7f7.png

I know several Chelsea fans and have been to Stamford Bridge 3 times in the last couple months. Pochettino was the man most people wanted.

4 hours ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Here's my ticket from Matthew Harding lower last month.

image.png.b0085ef25d5f98241aee37a57093b7f7.png

Finding it hard to accept this polar opposite view, do you not think it’s like Rafa Benitez again having an ex-rival manager in charge? Has the potential to go toxic very quickly after this shitshow of a season and getting a guy in who’s only won stuff in one year in France. 

2 hours ago, CR3 said:

Finding it hard to accept this polar opposite view, do you not think it’s like Rafa Benitez again having an ex-rival manger in charge? Has the potential to go toxic very quickly after this shitshow of a season and getting a guy in who’s only won stuff in one year in France. 

The Chelsea tottenham rivalry really isn't that big compared to others. This is the 4th manager in the last decade to manage both teams. 

There's probably 20 other rivalrys across the UK that would never happen. 

If you ask Chelsea fans now most will be happy with it. If anything the people unhappy are Spurs fans that Poch went there as many wanted him back. 

1 hour ago, Somemightsay7 said:

If you ask Chelsea fans now most will be happy with it. If anything the people unhappy are Spurs fans that Poch went there as many wanted him back. 

I'd say the only thing chelsea fans might see as being a laugh in all of this is just to wind Spurs fans up. Be mental if he managed to sign Kane instead of him going to Bayern. But you'll probably find that due to the rivalry you're downplaying, it's very unlikely to happen.