English Football

Clemdog

9 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

McInnes has been linked. Surely they'll go for Big Sam though, perfect fit imo.

Jokanovic turned them down.

Big Sam is the obvious choice and I know it’s needs must for them now but didn’t the supporters get sick of Pulis because they wanted to evolve the style of football? 

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Big Sam is the obvious choice and I know it’s needs must for them now but didn’t the supporters get sick of Pulis because they wanted to evolve the style of football? 

Think so but I'm sure they'd take it now. Bit of Curbishley/Charlton about it. They didn't particularly like Hughes and he was getting top half finishes. Fuck knows what a team like that actually expects :lol:  

7 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Think so but I'm sure they'd take it now. Bit of Curbishley/Charlton about it. They didn't particularly like Hughes and he was getting top half finishes. Fuck knows what a team like that actually expects :lol:  

It must be shite supporting a club like that because all they do is literally exist. Very slim chance of ever winning anything and managers and owners who only care about safety every season so the money doesn’t dry up.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

It must be shite supporting a club like that because all they do is literally exist. Very slim chance of ever winning anything and managers and owners who only care about safety every season so the money doesn’t dry up.

Burnley being the perfect example, had the season of their lives last year and instead of trying to sustain it they spend nothing(in relative terms) and now might go down. Not advocating dangerous spending but that would infuriate me.

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Can take KDB , Silva and Sane off at half time. Fair play to Burton for giving it a go and they should have scored at 1 nil. But it's a mis match of massive proportions.

City are too good for most time ,no fucking about with pep with strong teams out either ,bit of respect for the cup games aswell 

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Can take KDB , Silva and Sane off at half time. Fair play to Burton for giving it a go and they should have scored at 1 nil. But it's a mis match of massive proportions.

I'd keep KDB on, probably needs the minutes.

But Foden should be on. 

Their bench is that strong that there's not much point making many changes apart from Foden. :lol: