Rangers Sign McCulloch

can't wait for the fist 50/50 ball betweeen McCulloch and Knackerd Moto.

Burst him into 1000 pieces hopefully.

Naka doesn't go into challenges.

Naka only stays on the left side.

Naka only takes freekicks.

:rolleyes:

I'm now glad we signed mcculloch, in walter we trust.

Naka plays on the Sellik right, McGugly on the left

McCulloch can play on the Rangers left - I forsee a car-wreck of a challenge in at least one OF game this year :)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest therabbitt

Barry Ferguson: " awww gaffur, gonnae sign lee man, hees pure ma best pal evar man!, i'll stoap greetin for a bit if ye sign im......"

:whip:

Barry Ferguson: " awww gaffur, gonnae sign lee man, hees pure ma best pal evar man!, i'll stoap greetin for a bit if ye sign im......"

You live in Ulster why are you not at the Orange walk

some interesting quotes from Wigan fans:

McCulloch in my opinion will do well at Rangers as he is the type of player who will show improvement with better players. I feel you have got a bargain, he is good with his head and puts himself about. I dont think he will ever be a world beater but will become a favourite with the fans.
Good all-rounder and gives everything throughout the game. Good header of the ball. He hasn't got the pace for an outright striker, but comes into his own when a game gets messy and you need someone to get amongst the defenders and ruffle their feathers.

Most of your fans are forgetting that he has been up against some of the best defenders in the world and has done a good if not spectacular job.

I think he will be more than a match for most of the defences in your league. He will get you goals when your fancy strikers are getting bogged down and will win you a few games. Could be the difference at the end of the season.

I'm sorry to see him go. But he has been a faithful servant and I can understand this is a dream move for a scotsman.

Honest,hard working ,passionate and a lifelong Rangers fan.This is his dream move,and believe me,this guy will sweat blood for you if that is what it takes.You've got better players at the club,but you won't have a single man more committed than Lee Mac.Good luck Lee,and thanks!
Lee Mac. Hard working, willing to fight for his team and will be good for rangers. In his interview it said he kicked up a fuss to move in January, but you wouldn't of known it from his commitment on the pitch. Good Luck Lee
"SUPER LEE McCULLOUGH".Good luck to you Lee.Always gives 100%,puts his head in where it hurts. His best position for Latics was left of midfield but was always used as centre forward when needed. Will be watching his progress with intrest

Guest therabbitt

You live in Ulster why are you not at the Orange walk

Its rainin tae fook, plus its all on BBC1

Ye can watch it online apparently

Quote by McCulloch.. "The standard of Scottish football has improved, especially Rangers and The scum.

Why did he say that, coz we aw know we have been sheeite for a few years now and we havent improved...that is fact !

I hate kunts who just say things to please others :angry2:

Quote by McCulloch.. "The standard of Scottish football has improved, especially Rangers and The scum.

Why did he say that, coz we aw know we have been sheeite for a few years now and we havent improved...that is fact !

I would say that scottish football is starting to improve again.

Enlighten coz Im fecked if I know...oh I forgot !

The young stars of the future the under 20s are doing splendidly :lol:

I never said anything about the under 20 as they were shocking. but the overall state of scottish is improving because you don't see scottish clubs going into admininstation as did a couple of seasons ago.

I never said anything about the under 20 as they were shocking. but the overall state of scottish is improving because you don't see scottish clubs going into admininstation as did a couple of seasons ago.

Awww the financial side aah well thats aw right then eh....jist soldier on way a load a donkeys tae we have dosh again eh

See ye later

Maybe he means the influence that Rangers and Celtic players have had on the sudden rise in the rankings of the national side?

Or possibly the fact that both teams have done reasonably well in Europe since we broke the Scottish 'last 16' duck? I'm not sure what else he COULD be referring to tbh.

Maybe he means the influence that Rangers and Celtic players have had on the sudden rise in the rankings of the national side?

Or possibly the fact that both teams have done reasonably well in Europe since we broke the Scottish 'last 16' duck? I'm not sure what else he COULD be referring to tbh.

maybe he is basing that opinion on results in Europe the past 2 seasons

He just wants to play for the club, he'll play where ever needed and will give his all. He'll work hard and fight for the team. I hope he proves me wrong.

I thought McCulloch gave a very good interview and was impressed with what he had to say.

Yep, I saw it on Bazza's thread and he had ambition and sounded good (tu)

Think he'll prove a bunch of doubters wrong - certainly won't lack for committment. Welcome aboard Lee. (tu)

I thought McCulloch gave a very good interview and was impressed with what he had to say.

Think he'll prove a bunch of doubters wrong - certainly won't lack for committment. Welcome aboard Lee. (tu)

And I'm one of them. Would love him to prove me wrong and to show that I was talking sh*te. He'll get my 150% backing.

And I'm one of them. Would love him to prove me wrong and to show that I was talking sh*te. He'll get my 150% backing.

150% backing...woooo, now thats what I call dedicated backing, what are you trying to prove :pipegreen: