Songs that annoy you at games

Rambo1872

1 minute ago, cumnockbear said:

Like ? 

Super Rangers, Billy Boys, Damn Busters, Famine Song, No Pope Of Rome, Who Shagged All The Boys, Rule Britannia, Derry's Walls are all better at the Piggery than Blue Sea Of Ibrox or anything like that

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Can't believe people don't like singing Blue Sea of Ibrox.

"It's the greatest sight that I have ever seen" sends shivers down your spine when you hear how loud it is

Not for me it doesn't mate ... there's nothing to it - nowhere near intimidating enough. Border-line happy clap.

Each to their own - just not for me. Honestly hate it.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Can't believe no-one has suggested The Bluebells are blue. Fuckin nonsense. Guy tried to start it at Killie in the Moffat stand but at the end he pretended he was some sort of human drum wae the noises he was making then started again. Easily one of the worst IMO

no, they really are mate.

download.jpg

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Super Rangers, Billy Boys, Damn Busters, Famine Song, No Pope Of Rome, Who Shagged All The Boys, Rule Britannia, Derry's Walls are all better at the Piggery than Blue Sea Of Ibrox or anything like that

Those 3 naw, the rest i'll give you.

Just now, The Dude said:

The Dambusters tune is hardly intimidating.

Never said it was.

I meant Blue Sea Of Ibrox isn't intimidating enough for the way it's sung with gusto as an anthem.

Dambusters is just a tune I like more at the Piggery than Blue Sea Of Ibrox.

Was all I meant.

2 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Those 3 naw, the rest i'll give you.

Fair enough (tu)

I've never told anyone what to sing or what not to sing in my life. I don't think it's right. So would never say to anyone don't sing that cos I hate it - not that I've the right or the power/authority to anyway.

I'm just saying the songs I hate and why and what I prefer :D

Just now, K.A.I said:

Never said it was.

I meant Blue Sea Of Ibrox isn't intimidating enough for the way it's sung with gusto as an anthem.

Dambusters is just a tune I like more at the Piggery than Blue Sea Of Ibrox.

Was all I meant.

It's just some fairly tuneless humming. It's a bit cringey tbh. Same with the verging on embarrasing attempts to get the National Anthem going at the end of games.

Just now, The Dude said:

It's just some fairly tuneless humming. It's a bit cringey tbh. Same with the verging on embarrasing attempts to get the National Anthem going at the end of games.

I liked your comment because at first I thought you meant Blue Sea Of Ibrox is a bit cringey, then I realised you probably meant Dambusters ... I don't like then unlike so take the like ya dick and that's 1 ye owe me :P

Just now, K.A.I said:

I liked your comment because at first I thought you meant Blue Sea Of Ibrox is a bit cringey, then I realised you probably meant Dambusters ... I don't like then unlike so take the like ya dick and that's 1 ye owe me :P

Both are cringey. And almost any of the new shite the UB have started. That "oooh glasgow rangers you're the only team for me" is up there with the worst songs I've ever heard in a football ground.

That's us equal for likes now. ;)

Penny arcade is absolutely shite,  I want follow follow played with a flute over the tannoy like the good days and simply the best before kick off.  I appreciate the guys can make a good atmosphere but the get intae thum patter is atrocious. Build my gallows is magnificent at away games and if we could a quarter of the home attendance doing it then brill.

oh and all goal music has to go. It's seriously cringeworthy

7 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

Bring back "I was born under a Union Jack". Get it right up the haters. Oh wait a minute. Can't go upsetting BP9, can we?

Bring it back?  Never went away.   

We need to wait on the club, c1872 and the handwringers telling us which songs we are permitted to sing.  One would have to be offensive :mutley: