• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

That's really, really sad.

Why?

If any supporter of another club wants to join here and have a discussion, then fine - but he came across as being a Bear, let his guard down and outed himself. He then played the keyboard hardman on here and in pm's to me.

His posts elsewhere, subsequently revealed him to be a hate-filled little bastard who needed taken down a peg or two.

12 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Why?

If any supporter of another club wants to join here and have a discussion, then fine - but he came across as being a Bear, let his guard down and outed himself. He then played the keyboard hardman on here and in pm's to me.

His posts elsewhere, subsequently revealed him to be a hate-filled little bastard who needed taken down a peg or two.

You gave me some sound advice via a PM a while ago..Thanks again for that.:541: ..Keep up the good work your vigilance and defence of our Forum is appreciated by me, my friend.:ulster: 

32 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Why?

If that's what you're into then fair enough.

I find it hard to believe there's anything any of these people could say to me over a football forum that would make me want to go to the effort of harassing them into taking down their social media accounts, finding out where they work and contacting their employer and then harassing them further via email.

Seems a bit sad to me, more like the sort of behaviour we'd associate with them tbh. As I said though, if that's what you're into then fair enough.

2 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I find it hard to believe there's anything any of these people could say to me over a football forum that would make me want to go to the effort of harassing them into taking down their social media accounts, finding out where they work and contacting their employer and then harassing them further via email.

Seems a bit sad to me, more like the sort of behaviour we'd associate with them tbh. As I said though, if that's what you're into then fair enough.

Maybe thats why they have one over us on all faces, politics, media etc. They will actually go to the hassle of doing that shit and showing us up, we tend to take what we believe is the bigger man approach and ignore it etc which in this day and age is as good as admitting guilt. This approach does not work, fight fire with fire. 

5 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Watching you now.

5 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

If that was what I was 'into' I wouldn't get any work done due to the amount of them lurking.

If he'd fucked off when outed, then that would have been it - but he decided to act the cunt. On here and elsewhere. As it is, I didn't harass him by email, I simply asked him a few questions...and followed it up with one more about a week later.

Here's my filters:

low post count

low poster telling Mods what to do 

"likes" to posting ratio is high

username in capitals

reference to reading/being a member of other teams forums

poor capitalisation in sentences

over egging references to that lot

its a nice simple way to weed them out I think. 

Report yirsel OP. 

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Here's my filters:

low post count

username in capitals

Report yirsel OP. 

Low posters trying to "out" other members is usually a giveaway too.

26 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Here's my filters:

low post count

username in capitals

Report yirsel OP. 

Found out that was quick

other forums i visit have restrictions like requiring an ISP email. that way they can't just use disposable emails and since it's an ISP email if they get banned then they won't be able to sign back up unless they get a whole new internet connection. also every new account should be heavily restricted in the amount of posts/topics they can post and to get the full account activated you should be made to provide proof you support the club. could be a photo of a match ticket from the current season (or a season ticket), a photo of your rangers tops, any other product (must have a minimum of 3), or a photo of inside ibrox, and in it you should write your username/date/email on a piece of paper. 

36 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Here's my filters:

low post count

username in capitals

Report yirsel OP. 

Report yerself:mutley:

Guest Lloyd72

I don't mind finding tims on the site, it's pretty entertaining all having turns taking the piss out of the tarrier bastards and it is a good team building exercise with the other members:lol: