Rambo1872

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Can admin not add a shooting game as part of the verification process and call it "shoot the Palestinian terrorist bastards"?

>75% accuracy required, 100% accuracy gets you a "staunch as fuck" tag.

Bit of initiative people!!

http://www.mofunzone.com/games/terroristshootout.html

43 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

what do you suggest? have some questions to answer prior to signing up?

1. Are a Rangers supporter?

2. Are you really a Rangers supporter?

3. Dont lie now - are you really, really a Rangers supporter?

4. How many fingers did your dad stick up your arse?

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Fell back asleep and missed it.

I read the thread wullie earlier aswell.

Anybody care to share what happen with declans timplosion?

Some tarrier on the thread accusing us of being kiddy fiddlers basically oh aye and he came up with a new one! He called us zombies?? where do they get this stuff ?

45 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Admin could start by banning all cunts on the member list who have been on here for years and have 0, 3 or 8 posts etc. Get them to fuck.

Additionally lock the board so it can't be viewed without a login.

Why?

I've been on here for years and read the forums pretty much every night, just because I don't want to post doesn't mean I'm Shady.

In fact it's more probable the scum sign up, post once then get banned.

Just now, Sonnybear1972 said:

Some tarrier on the thread accusing us of being kiddy fiddlers basically oh aye and he came up with a new one! He called us zombies?? where do they get this stuff ?

Fucking hell man.

And just yesterday i was saying how it was incredible how they managed to change themselves to being labelled H*** to them calling us it.

Now they are trying to do the same with kiddyfiddling.

Cunts know no shame.

1 minute ago, Torquayblue said:

Why?

I've been on here for years and read the forums pretty much every night, just because I don't want to post doesn't mean I'm Shady.

In fact it's more probable the scum sign up, post once then get banned.

Join Date: June 30, 2015. I make that approximately 14 months.

It's ripping out of you. 

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Fucking hell man.

And just yesterday i was saying how it was incredible how they managed to change themselves to being labelled H*** to them calling us it.

Now they are trying to do the same with kiddyfiddling.

Cunts know no shame.

It was about 6 paragraphs full of bad grammer and spelling mistakes my eyes were twitching reading it ?

Just now, Virtuoso said:

Join Date: June 30, 2015. I make that approximately 14 months.

It's ripping out of you. 

Being 'on' and reading the forum for years and being a member are different things.

Perhaps a little to complicated for you to think about, but I only signed up when I wanted to say something, doesn't mean that I'm a Tim, It bugs me how easily some on here accuse others of being tarriers, the worst insult in my book, fucking scum, but some on here are happy to fling that at another Bear.

Ah well, it's a shame guys like you obviously have a lack of tollerance for decent Rangers men, probably also the reason a lot of guys sign up and don't post.

If they think Rangers are dead then why do they not just tell themselves that and get on with it? Instead they waste everybody's time by posting a lot of shite about how a business works, as if one of us is going to read it and be like "Oh shit we are a new club"

Rangers 1872 still goes on, we're still the same fans, we still have our history intact, we're not going anywhere. The one chance the haters had to completely kill-off Rangers, failed miserably.

2 minutes ago, Torquayblue said:

Being 'on' and reading the forum for years and being a member are different things.

Perhaps a little to complicated for you to think about, but I only signed up when I wanted to say something, doesn't mean that I'm a Tim, It bugs me how easily some on here accuse others of being tarriers, the worst insult in my book, fucking scum, but some on here are happy to fling that at another Bear.

Ah well, it's a shame guys like you obviously have a lack of tollerance for decent Rangers men, probably also the reason a lot of guys sign up and don't post.

Why join then if you've got nothing to add? If you were on here for years previously, what suddenly became of interest that spurred you into signing up? (I've checked you previous posts and there's nothing of note - so think carefully).

As it is, a 1/3 of your total posts have been made in this thread alone. You're trying too hard.

Lie down and grunt.