Further verification controls needed to stop bheasts joining

Rambo1872

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

What was the cunts username?

Wondering if it was one of the posters i was suspicious of?

tin man or something

He was raging throughout trying to make a point about UEFA misprinting a letter or some shit

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

tin man or something

He was raging throughout trying to make a point about UEFA misprinting a letter or some shit

1 minute ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

It was tinman his first post was on that thread and he just kept copying it and pasting it on other threads.

Should get the cunts facebook/twitter details and post them everywhere and see how he likes it.

Fucking tramp.

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

Admin could start by banning all cunts on the member list who have been on here for years and have 0, 3 or 8 posts etc. Get them to fuck.

Additionally lock the board so it can't be viewed without a login.

Why?

I've been on here for years and read the forums pretty much every night, just because I don't want to post doesn't mean I'm Shady.

In fact it's more probable the scum sign up, post once then get banned.

Just now, Virtuoso said:

Why join then if you've got nothing to add? If you were on here for years previously, what suddenly became of interest that spurred you into signing up? (I've checked you previous posts and there's nothing of note - so think carefully).

As it is, a 1/3 of your total posts have been made in this thread alone. You're trying too hard.

Lie down and grunt.

Yawn......

1 hour ago, M0NTY said:

Of course its impossible to totally stop it but you would be surprised that by adding an extra "circle" or two to jump through it drastically cuts back on it. Its up to the mods to police it better....

How many posts did he make?   how long did he last on here?   the mods do a fine job of policing.

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

Admin could start by banning all cunts on the member list who have been on here for years and have 0, 3 or 8 posts etc. Get them to fuck.

Additionally lock the board so it can't be viewed without a login.

no,  this isn't fair tho the many voyers we have on here,   quote a few of these people you would have me ban are contributors to GB's fund,  they aint all tarriers, some just don't like to post.  

1 hour ago, Big Al II said:

Just publish their IP Addresses.

Something I have thought about,  putting out IPs and email addys of the tarriers.

39 minutes ago, Torquayblue said:

Why?

I've been on here for years and read the forums pretty much every night, just because I don't want to post doesn't mean I'm Shady.

In fact it's more probable the scum sign up, post once then get banned.

(tu)  

24 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Should get the cunts facebook/twitter details and post them everywhere and see how he likes it.

Fucking tramp.

I did that not so long ago when an HIV wanker let his mask slip.

Within a few hours, he'd deleted his facebook, instagram and linkedin accounts - which still haven't been reactivated (or at least weren't the last time I checked). Got his employers details and sent them screenshots of his posts on here, with the evidence to show who he was and if they condoned such behaviour and also to check if he was working at the time as the posts were made mid-afternoon.

Emailed him a few times, but he never replied :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

no,  this isn't fair tho the many voyers we have on here,   quote a few of these people you would have me ban are contributors to GB's fund,  they aint all tarriers, some just don't like to post.  

Something I have thought about,  putting out IPs and email addys of the tarriers.

(tu)  

Go on Gogzy, get it done haha.

In all seriousness, as much as doing this could be fun, it could bring back trouble to the site admin if a bear took it too far.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Go on Gogzy, get it done haha.

In all seriousness, as much as doing this could be fun, it could bring back trouble to the site admin if a bear took it too far.

(tu)  one of th main reasons we don't do it.

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

Within a few hours, he'd deleted his facebook, instagram and linkedin accounts - which still haven't been reactivated (or at least weren't the last time I checked). Got his employers details and sent them screenshots of his posts on here, with the evidence to show who he was and if they condoned such behaviour and also to check if he was working at the time as the posts were made mid-afternoon.

This is the correct way to do things, the more this happens then word will spread and they will think twice about being a fanny in future.

1 hour ago, M0NTY said:

I was no way bashing the mods i know they do a good job, if anything an extra layer would mean less for them to do. I'm expecting a fair few of the infected cretins next week if we dont pull it off. 

You have little faith. We don't need extra layers. The Mods and even posters themselves do a fine job of upsetting the wee rhodents. If they want to come on here for a good peltering, let them.

We can hold our own.  

I find it pathetic that anyone would want to go onto another team's forum to even read it let alone actually post. It's amusing watching them outing themselves though.

If it bothers you that much that you want the site locked down completely to prevent them getting in then I'm afraid you're just as pathetic as them.

Who cares? 

Their petty hatred increases the clicks on our site which increases advertising revenue which helps the site run. 

They're pathetic little children and if you get genuinely riled up at them joining to post "haha nae rainjurs sevco" then maybe have a look at yourself.

1 minute ago, M0NTY said:

So by posting up a serious suggestion i now have mods telling me to have a look at myself? Good way to go about losing members in my opinion.

To be fair mate i don't think he means you.

Your suggestion is decent enough.

It's the folk who have a meltdown because the obsessed manage to post a few pathetic messages.

Having a few breach the site lets them see exactly what we think of the kiddly fiddling antics of their club.

2 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Not sure who seen the reply the bheast who managed to creep onto the forum posted but i think its time more verification measures are added to stop these smelly cunts joining. Possible exisiting member verification before posts are allowed. The taig sites all have better verification processes, were open to infestation from them especially if the result is not in our favour come next weekend.

Rodent had not even had one rep before he left his message ,he will surely wank over to the end of the week 

17 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Who cares? 

Their petty hatred increases the clicks on our site which increases advertising revenue which helps the site run. 

They're pathetic little children and if you get genuinely riled up at them joining to post "haha nae rainjurs sevco" then maybe have a look at yourself.

Straight out of the Dave King school of objectivity 

40 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

That's really, really sad.