GOAT

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Good that people are still letting them know the outrage concerning the tickets and who gets them and who doesn't. As for the 16 tickets, is there truth in it or just someone adding to the flames?

No reason to doubt the guy that's telling me. 

59 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

because people on the CCCS were given tickets for any game they lucked in (or out) for, if you rejected tickets it went against you for better tickets in coming seasons etc

back when i had my ST i went my first 2 seasons taking shite like both killie games, both dunfermline away, motherwell, hibs (didnt mind that, we scudded the junkie cunts) and other shite like dundee or tannadice, after 2 years i had built up a rep and finally got tickets for parkhead and pittodrie

However RSC's are the lifeblood of the away crowd, have been for decades, they take all tickets going shite or good, and instead of handing them back to rangers they simply try like fuck to sell them on (ive seen a few buses simply leave tickets behind the bars of the pubs they leave from incase a pub regular fancies going to the game)

to me it seems that rangers have scrubbed the rep system and started it again from this season, which is utter horseshit for the guys that not only took tickets to utter dumps down in the lower leagues, but had to watch mccoist serve up the worst football ever seen at the club

Away tickets has never been a rep system what are you talking about?  The travel club was made on points for European games.

Away tickets used to work out that you got your allocation at the start of the season usually about five away games, and then one or two after the split.

I've wrote a complaint to Rangers about this.  As a member of Club1872, why isn't this being discussed with it's members?  It's time the away allocation was dealt with on loyalty points like every other club on the planet seems to do!  

9 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Away tickets has never been a rep system what are you talking about?  The travel club was made on points for European games.

Away tickets used to work out that you got your allocation at the start of the season usually about five away games, and then one or two after the split.

I've been told Goat ,they are working to go back to that .I'm just assuming the last   4 years changed things for us with the top clubs 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I've been told Goat ,they are working to go back to that .I'm just assuming the last   4 years changed things for us with the top clubs 

They shouldn't be going back to anything, a loyalty system is the way forward.  You should get something out at the start of the season with the fixture list and you tick the games you want.  Lets be honest not everyone is going to tick all the shite, so the ones that do should be first on the list and from then on everyone gets a point for away ticket took.  That way Pittodrie and Tynecastle goes to the fans that deserve it.

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

They shouldn't be going back to anything, a loyalty system is the way forward.  You should get something out at the start of the season with the fixture list and you tick the games you want.  Lets be honest not everyone is going to tick all the shite, so the ones that do should be first on the list and from then on everyone gets a point for away ticket took.  That way Pittodrie and Tynecastle goes to the fans that deserve it.

Fair point but that's never been the way it works 

You go to all the away games so you would be happy with that 

I wouldn't be happy if there was a bonus scheme for guys going to away games or supporters clubs 

At Ibrox fair enough but away games should always by ballot IMO 

23 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Fair point but that's never been the way it works 

You go to all the away games so you would be happy with that 

I wouldn't be happy if there was a bonus scheme for guys going to away games or supporters clubs 

At Ibrox fair enough but away games should always by ballot IMO 

How is a ballot fair?  

You could end up potentially being a lucky bastard and getting a ticket for most games where as I could be an unlucky cunt and hardly get a thing.

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

How is a ballot fair?  

You could end up potentially being a lucky bastard and getting a ticket for most games where as I could be an unlucky cunt and hardly get a thing.

:PGoat that would be a travesty mate 

A ballot is fair for me as I don't go to all away games 

Not everyone want's to or can go to away games but I still think the ballot is fair for away games .

Very soon ,the away allocation will probably only extend to players and fat cats .That's the way it's going with these reduced capacities 

I know an away day means a lot to you Goat and I certainly hope you still get one for Sunday .

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

should've went on a loyalty basis over these last 4years Imo the people that have travelled all over Scotland to the wee shit grounds should get first chance of a ticket for when the big games for this first season at least.

doesn't sit right with me that now were back in the big league those that done the full journey are bombed out for someone that only signed up this season to get the better games

Why only stop at 4 years? What about the years before that 

Dear Ryan

Thank you for your recent email. I tried calling earlier to discuss your points however the mobile number we hold on file for you is no longer in use.

In general the breakdown of allocations for away games is 50% to season ticket holders signed up to the continuous credit card scheme, 30% to Supporters Clubs and 20% for Club requirements (players, hospitality, corporate, sponsors, staff etc.).

It is hard to compare ticket allocations for different games as not all Supporters Clubs order for all games. For example around 20 A+ Clubs alone didn't take up the option of applying for Kilmarnock, they took this option up for Celtic as is their entitlement. Some Clubs from lower categories also applied for fewer Kilmarnock tickets which again makes the number of tickets we can offer for this game higher. The demand for the Celtic game is higher for various reasons therefore we have more Clubs applying and ordering larger number of tickets. This demand unfortunately far outstrips supply. Also for Kilmarnock we receive around 1600 tickets more than we do for Celtic Park. The allocation to Supporters Clubs for this Celtic game is similar to the last league games we played at their ground in Season 2011/12 where Cat A+ Clubs were allocated 8 tickets for both fixtures. We have around 40 more A+ Clubs than we did back then which again impacts the number of tickets we can allocate.

With regards to where tickets go for the Celtic game, the majority go to season ticket holders signed up to the continuous credit card scheme via a ballot. The breakdown for this game was 65% to season ticket holders, 20% to Clubs and %15 for Club requirements.

With regards to the continuous credit card scheme, those who signed up at the point of renewal will now have been allocated either 2 or 3 games. We have around 7,500 signed up for away games this season and all will receive approximately the same number of tickets throughout the season. Those who did not receive a ticket for this Celtic game will more than likely be allocated a ticket for the game there in March.

Many thanks

Gordon

Gordon Thomson
Ticket Centre Operations Supervisor

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

C'mon guys ...own up to the porkies

Someone is clearly bullshitting, you have to ask yourself why would any Rangers supporter come on a forum and bullshit on a thread where bears are clearly angry....?  That's why I want to know if anyone can vouch for them at all.