Aberdeen emails out ticket office can take two farts to themselves

GOAT

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Away ticket allocation has always been a sore point, I used to go to every away game, even to Dingwall on a freezing night and got home at daft o clock then up for work, I was really lucky my mate works at Ibrox and gave me his two ticket allocation, is it fair, probably not but I went to every game and didn't hand pick, as I got older I felt it was too much for me so went to home games only, I'm afraid that their is nowt you can do about players / workers etc getting tickets that's the perks of the job, and if anyone disagrees with it then ask yourself this, if a player offered you two tickets for the Celtic game would you say no?

3 hours ago, GOAT said:

Away tickets has never been a rep system what are you talking about?  The travel club was made on points for European games.

Away tickets used to work out that you got your allocation at the start of the season usually about five away games, and then one or two after the split.

i know the allocation was given out at the start of the season back then, however at the time i was told that your allocation was partly determined by your reputation or whatever they called it, if you seen your allocation at the start of the season and say you rejected 2 killie tickets but kept say tynecastle, it would go against you the following season when it came to higher category games

im saying they should go back to that now, guys who followed all through the lower leagues have a better rep than guys who signed up this season

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

i know the allocation was given out at the start of the season back then, however at the time i was told that your allocation was partly determined by your reputation or whatever they called it, if you seen your allocation at the start of the season and say you rejected 2 killie tickets but kept say tynecastle, it would go against you the following season when it came to higher category games

im saying they should go back to that now, guys who followed all through the lower leagues have a better rep than guys who signed up this season

You couldn't turn down games, that was your allocation and that was that.  If you turned down a ticket you were off the CCCS.

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

That's right, I remember that, you were allocated say 8 away games, some were shite a couple good, if you knocked back the shite the next time you'd get about 4 games if I remember correctly,

Just now, BlueboyG said:

That's right, I remember that, you were allocated say 8 away games, some were shite a couple good, if you knocked back the shite the next time you'd get about 4 games if I remember correctly,

thank fuck someone else remembers it, GOAT's having me question my sanity lol

it was brutal because every fucking season without fail you would open that letter and see 2 killie games, and usually a dunfermline game, i was so glad they got relegated, shitehole of a ground

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

1000 tickets to staff and players wtf awful stuff. Do our players need tickets to enter stadiums now haha fuckin seems like it.

Think everyone needs a ticket, I'm sure Barry n Ronny de boer swaggering in winking at the gate isn't going to work these days

44 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I understand that players and directors get tickets but why does wee John who works in the call centre? 

Loyal fans paying thousands each year, home and away should be the clubs priority.

I can never seem to understand the allocation process. 

I know it shocks me mate. Guy i used to work with worked in the call centre years ago and they all got tickets for the uefa cup final. He barely had an interest in the game. Was a posh kinda guy who didnt really follow football and they put on a bus for them all.

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Wonder how many will take their two tickets for Inverness on the friday.

Do we even have 500 staff which means 2 per head = 1000? Something has to be done about it

Im not saying this happens but wouldnt shock me if the staff sold the tickets. See when you see tickets for sale on these websites who actually puts them up. Its definetly not your real Rangers fan as we would never bump a fellow bear.

Something also has to be done about these fatcats getting hands on so many tickets.

Thats tickets that can go to good bears who put all there money into following the Gers.

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Wonder how many will take their two tickets for Inverness on the friday.

Do we even have 500 staff which means 2 per head = 1000? Something has to be done about it

Ticket office staff get 4 each for away games but I can't moan about it as this has benefitted my bus a lot through the years as we get them off one of them.

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

Im not saying this happens but wouldnt shock me if the staff sold the tickets. See when you see tickets for sale on these websites who actually puts them up. Its definetly not your real Rangers fan as we would never bump a fellow bear.

Something also has to be done about these fatcats getting hands on so many tickets.

Thats tickets that can go to good bears who put all there money into following the Gers.

They have to pay face value for them the staff they aren't comps - maybe the box tickets and ones for the sponsors are but your average staff ticket isn't

9 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Na doesn't happen anymore mate, since the law changed they are very reluctant to give tickets away to people they don't know as any trouble comes back to the person whose name is registered to the ticket, no necessarily the guy who walked in with it

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Ticket office staff get 4 each for away games but I can't moan about it as this has benefitted my bus a lot through the years as we get them off one of them.

Aye same but like I said above, for us that's stopped now because the trace is back to them if there is an arrest etc etc.

Just makes it even harder now