Aberdeen emails out ticket office can take two farts to themselves

GOAT

Just now, M0NTY said:

I dont understand can you elaborate

I'm wondering if the extra tickets that appear to be missing has been dished out to Club1872 since they seem to have a right cosy relationship with the club ... as Maybole says the sums don't add up ... buses/clubs get same amount for Dundee as they do for Celtic and I'm guessing the Dundee allocation was under 4k and we get 7.5k for the immigrant dome.

I could of course be wrong and there's other reasons.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Wouldn't be surprised if it was something to do with Club872 and their cosy relationship with the club, the blazer chasers and their cosy wee group of pals.

No proof or anything, just a hunch before the boardroom gang start sharpening the knifes.

Course it's true. It happened years ago.

One season we got 14 tickets due to CAT A+ the first away game to parkhead, the second that season we got 9. The response from the ticket office? Well its a big game... clearly implying staff etc were wanting more.

Apparently certain staff and players are allowed up to 2 tickets per match.

Wonder how many picked up their two for Killie.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm wondering if the extra tickets that appear to be missing has been dished out to Club1872 since they seem to have a right cosy relationship with the club ... as Maybole says the sums don't add up ... buses/clubs get same amount for Dundee as they do for Celtic and I'm guessing the Dundee allocation was under 4k and we get 7.5k for the immigrant dome.

That was always going to happen...theres nothing out there with worth that wont be exploited. Expect to see spiers and co. sitting in the stands and a whole host of rag employee's and journos!

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Course it's true. It happened years ago.

One season we got 14 tickets due to CAT A+ the first away game to parkhead, the second that season we got 9. The response from the ticket office? Well its a big game... clearly implying staff etc were wanting more.

Apparently certain staff and players are allowed up to 2 tickets per match.

Wonder how many picked up their two for Killie.

Aye it's ridiculous.

After the UEFA Cup final I seen a fucking tim from Dumbarton coming out the turnstiles at the end I asked him what he was doing and how he got his ticket - he worked in one of the call centre's inside Ibrox that belonged to David Murray at the time and they all got 2 tickets each as staff.

The guy that runs my bus was over at Ibrox the week before it too and Barry Ferguson was in collecting "extras" ... enough to put a coach on for all his pals. Rumour was it was actually 2 coaches but I don't know if that was shite and just something that grew arms and legs tbh.

It's rife.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Aye it's ridiculous.

After the UEFA Cup final I seen a fucking tim from Dumbarton coming out the turnstiles at the end I asked him what he was doing and how he got his ticket - he worked in one of the call centre's inside Ibrox that belonged to David Murray at the time and they all got 2 tickets each as staff.

The guy that runs my bus was over at Ibrox the week before it too and Barry Ferguson was in collecting "extras" ... enough to put a coach on for all his pals. Rumour was it was actually 2 coaches but I don't know if that was shite and just something that grew arms and legs tbh.

It's rife.

Well i can tell you, in strict confidence, that it was 3 coaches. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Aye it's ridiculous.

It's rife.

Unsure how to tackle it tbh. It's pretty clear it's going on. We got as many as we needed (50 odd) for Killie who had a 9k allocation. We get 9 for cellic lol. Hopeless. 

Like I said not sure how to get around it and challenge it.

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Two posters on here claiming they got the piggery AND pittodrie.  How is that even possible.  I'm away to phone the ticket office that's an absolute joke.

What about your bus did they not get an allocation for them games they could help you out?

Again I didn't get. I've had Kilmarnock and East Stirlingshire. 

We need to be more transparent on the ticketing system. We should list for every game on the website how many tickets we have been given, how many have been allocated to continuous credit people, how many to supporters clubs and how many to club staff/miscellaneous. I asked a couple of years ago and was told that ordinarily only around 50% of all away tickets go to people on continuous credit. To me that's not fair. I don't really understand why nowadays supporters clubs are given tickets ahead of people on continuous credit?

53 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Wouldn't be surprised if it was something to do with Club872 and their cosy relationship with the club, the blazer chasers and their cosy wee group of pals.

No proof or anything, just a hunch before the boardroom gang start sharpening the knifes.

I heard players can buy Upto 10 tickets for piggery. 

14 minutes ago, thirdchoiceleftback said:

Again I didn't get. I've had Kilmarnock and East Stirlingshire. 

We need to be more transparent on the ticketing system. We should list for every game on the website how many tickets we have been given, how many have been allocated to continuous credit people, how many to supporters clubs and how many to club staff/miscellaneous. I asked a couple of years ago and was told that ordinarily only around 50% of all away tickets go to people on continuous credit. To me that's not fair. I don't really understand why nowadays supporters clubs are given tickets ahead of people on continuous credit?

because people on the CCCS were given tickets for any game they lucked in (or out) for, if you rejected tickets it went against you for better tickets in coming seasons etc

back when i had my ST i went my first 2 seasons taking shite like both killie games, both dunfermline away, motherwell, hibs (didnt mind that, we scudded the junkie cunts) and other shite like dundee or tannadice, after 2 years i had built up a rep and finally got tickets for parkhead and pittodrie

However RSC's are the lifeblood of the away crowd, have been for decades, they take all tickets going shite or good, and instead of handing them back to rangers they simply try like fuck to sell them on (ive seen a few buses simply leave tickets behind the bars of the pubs they leave from incase a pub regular fancies going to the game)

to me it seems that rangers have scrubbed the rep system and started it again from this season, which is utter horseshit for the guys that not only took tickets to utter dumps down in the lower leagues, but had to watch mccoist serve up the worst football ever seen at the club

46 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Can Categorically assure you that isn't the case, mate. 

Those involved in C1872 have been scrambling for tickets as much as anybody else. 

I'm still looking. 

And despite, being everywhere it's looking likely I wont get to Pittodrie unless my bus can produce miracles. Frustrating. 

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Those involved in C1872 have been scrambling for tickets as much as anybody else. 

I'm still looking. 

And despite, being everywhere it's looking likely I wont get to Pittodrie unless my bus can produce miracles. Frustrating. 

one wonders if a certain barcelona watching loud mouthed cunt will be struggling for aberdeen tickets

5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I'm still looking. 

(tu)

5 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

What use is that without tagging rangers in it?

What do you expect they useless bastards to do exactly? they don't care about your average fan, think they're going to change their ticketing policy because of a Tweet from a fan ... no chance.

14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It was me that posted that tweet I have sent a email to 3 different email addresses 2 from the ticket office and Jim Hannah I don't think I will get a reply but will keep you informed. Someone on my Twitter commented that one of the members on his bus, boss at his work got 16 tickets off Rangers for Saturday.

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

It was me that posted that tweet I have sent a email to 3 different email addresses 2 from the ticket office and Jim Hannah I don't think I will get a reply but will keep you informed. Someone on my Twitter commented that one of the members on his bus, boss at his work got 16 tickets off Rangers for Saturday.

Seen that mate, unreal.