And remember they all think like this

Gaz52

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kieran mate, help me out here. You and your ilk continually confuse me. 

The Ibrox Disaster was 1971 mate, and Davie Cooper played for Rangers between 1977 and 1989.

What the fuck has that to do with a new club called Sevco? 

Oh, and you do realise Jock new and Billy McNeil (who admitted in court and under oath that he knew) re-employed Torbett. Can you explain why these two are statues in your grotto? I'd love to see that reply in social media. 

27 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Kieran mate, help me out here. You and your ilk continually confuse me. 

The Ibrox Disaster was 1971 mate, and Davie Cooper played for Rangers between 1977 and 1989.

What the fuck has that to do with a new club called Sevco? 

Oh, and you do realise Jock new and Billy McNeil (who admitted in court and under oath that he knew) re-employed Torbett. Can you explain why these two are statues in your grotto? I'd love to see that reply in social media. 

They love each uver - well the elders do for their youngers.

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

No word of a lie mate the last time I had a dream about a player scoring a winner in an OF game was the week before the league cup final in 2011and the dream was Jelavic scoring a side footer off one post onto the other and in :lol:

Wee Harry to score then m8!!!??

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

In my internet activity I never come across any of this shite. I therefore am bemused where folks find it. Then pop it on here. 

I'm not slagging anyone I'm genuinely interested in how folks get a hold of it? 

On twitter things can be retweeted etc which then shows it on peoples timelines

You don't have to follow or search for the wee wank just via retweets people can see it 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You don't have to follow or search for the wee wank just via retweets people can see it 

the idiots retweeting it are as bad as that wee cock as well

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm on Twitter (not heavy though) and never see this stuff via retweets etc Maybe it's my circles and what not.   

I'll stick wae xhamster  cheers. 

A clubs fans built entirely on hate. But it's just the odd one having a bit of craic, so we are told.

Its why I sometimes wish I supported an English team or some other club that doesn't have to constantly face this sort of thing day in day out. 

Dispicable bastard.

3 minutes ago, 7troop said:

A clubs fans built entirely on hate. But it's just the odd one having a bit of craic, so we are told.

Its why I sometimes wish I supported an English team or some other club that doesn't have to constantly face this sort of thing day in day out. 

Dispicable bastard.

Don't wish u supported another club cause of these scum bags mate, I actually feel sorry for them that they waste so much energy on a team that they supposedly think doesn't exist 

25 minutes ago, ChrisMcb said:

Would honestly do anything to get a victory over these scum bags this weekend, love Rangers same as a love ma kids and significantly more than a love ma Missus (think about it u probably do too)

I don't love your missus at all mate.

If you approached this wee fucking scrote in the street and gave him abuse for this he would run back to his mummy's house bawling his eyes out like the wee fucking fairy that he no doubt is , then his one eyed toothless hag of a mother would come out claiming his twitter was hacked and he's a good boy who wouldn't post such a thing just like they all do when caught and outed, oh fuck how I hope we do these bastards on Saturday, I fucking despise them with passion