bluenose_n1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

I didn't think you done drugs mate.

Barton gives everything each and every time he plays.  Some would rather ridicule Barton, give him no credit whatsoever, and demand he be sold after five league games, than see the positives he can bring to this team.  I have no idea why people are blaming Barton for today but you've pointing the finger at the wrong person.  I think most are just butthurt that he's keeping 'poor Andy' oot the team.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Rank all season.

Shouldn't have played.

Not a hindsight thing, said it pre match.

Needs dropped now but like Miller will likely still start. And if he does Warburton is gambling with his job longer term due to stubbornness. 

The manager seems to have a real blindspot for Miller, McKay, and Kiernan.  Plays them no matter what.  I feel sorry for MOH because he seems out of favour despite promising preseason performances.

6 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Barton gives everything each and every time he plays.  Some would rather ridicule Barton, give him no credit whatsoever, and demand he be sold after five league games, than see the positives he can bring to this team.  I have no idea why people are blaming Barton for today but you've pointing the finger at the wrong person.  I think most are just butthurt that he's keeping 'poor Andy' oot the team.

Barton has done fuck all since he came to us. I'm not a fan of Halliday tbh, but I'd play his great grannie before Barton.

3 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Barton has done fuck all since he came to us. I'm not a fan of Halliday tbh, but I'd play his great grannie before Barton.

Rossiter is injured.  Today it was a choice between Halliday and Barton at CDM.  Barton was the obvious choice to start todays game and I doubt anyone else could've done better in the holding role.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Rossiter is injured.  Today it was a choice between Halliday and Barton at CDM.  Barton was the obvious choice to start todays game and I doubt anyone else could've done better in the holding role.

I get what you're saying, but maybe it was the whole set up that was wrong?

Obviously it can't be as the magic hat can't do no wrong.

5 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

I get what you're saying, but maybe it was the whole set up that was wrong?

Obviously it can't be as the magic hat can't do no wrong.

Things did go wrong: Senderos and Kranjcar bottled it.  Kiernan was a liability and cost us at least one goal.  Miller and McKay aren't wingers and don't give us enough product from wide areas. 

I'm not going to blame today on Wes, Tavernier, Barton, Windass, or Garner.  There's more worthy candidates out there.

25 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

The manager seems to have a real blindspot for Miller, McKay, and Kiernan.  Plays them no matter what.  I feel sorry for MOH because he seems out of favour despite promising preseason performances.

Correct.

Stevie wonder commented on it earlier. 

36 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You're actually correct.

Those around him are dross. Another thing is we wouldn't need this kind of holding role if the central defence wasn't worse than dross. It was the wrong move to get in this kind of cover, when what we should have done was to replace the numpties we have with quality. It's like playing with a man down before we start and fucks up the whole shape and attributes of the rest of the team. I'm sure Barton's teally impressed trying to cover for the shite that's behind him. We  have players who are just not good enough for this league and neither posses the ability nor mentality to play the MW system.

The one player that does have the prerequisite experience and quality is MOH and can't get a start in front of that dross beggars belief. Fuck knows what he thinks and if it wasn't for his wages he would be off and I wouldn't blame him. I'ts fucking embarassing.

MW has been found wanting and I won't be surprised if this rot gets worse. We have witnessed it from the last few months of last season and it has continued, so no one should be surprised.

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You're actually correct.

Those around him are dross. Another thing is we wouldn't need this kind of holding role if the central defence wasn't worse than dross. It was the wrong move to get in this kind of cover, when what we should have done was to replace the numpties we have with quality. It's like playing with a man down before we start and fucks up the whole shape and attributes of the rest of the team. I'm sure Barton's teally impressed trying to cover for the shite that's behind him. We  have players who are just not good enough for this league and neither posses the ability nor mentality to play the MW system.

The one player that does have the prerequisite experience and quality is MOH and can't get a start in front of that dross beggars belief. Fuck knows what he thinks and if it wasn't for his wages he would be off and I wouldn't blame him. I'ts fucking embarassing.

MW has been found wanting and I won't be surprised if this rot gets worse. We have witnessed it from the last few months of last season and it has continued, so no one should be surprised.

So everyone around Bartons is dross? Have you ever made a single positive post about Rangers on here?

10 minutes ago, SwordandShield said:

So everyone around Bartons is dross? Have you ever made a single positive post about Rangers on here?

A lot more than you.

You give out the plaudits when it's merited and the same rule applies when we are shite. Thems the rules, unless in denial.

15 hours ago, bluenose_n1 said:

I'm seeing everybody target Barton,niko etc

how he is getting off is beyond me

absolute shadow of the player he was last season

is warburton showing to much loyalty to certain players

Totally agree can't believe how poor he has been! Couldn't believe he was in the Scotland squad. Needs dropped 

1 hour ago, kdybear55 said:

Totally agree can't believe how poor he has been! Couldn't believe he was in the Scotland squad. Needs dropped 

The things we have players in our squad who have played in the top flight and done well

one is Wallace who is captain and the other is ohallaran

not everybody like ohallaran but he has played at the top level and must get a run in the team

this is not the ohallaran fan club but the reason we bought him was because he was the first player to expose our weaknesses