• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

You don't have to agree with someone to like them.  bp9 is a lifelong bear, who spends his hard earned on Rangers, and does a lot of good work helping others.  He is alright in my book  ( his views are definitely against the grain, and sometimes piss me off)

Have you actually met him..??..

26 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Have you actually met him..??..

I have.

He drove me down to Cardiff and back to collect all that official merchandise which has proved so popular on here, and all he took in return was some Salami and Blue (obviously!) Cheese sandwiches.  Admittedly he ate almost the whole lot himself!  He is a bit of a beast in that sense! :P

So anyone who has benefited from all that great merchandise owe a debt of thanks to BP9. Without him, it would still be rotting in a shed in Cardiff.

I've also met Gogzy's wife  - not sure if that's relevant though. ;)

2 minutes ago, govanblue said:

I have.

He drove me down to Cardiff and back to collect all that official merchandise which has proved so popular on here, and all he took in return was some Salami and Blue (obviously!) Cheese sandwiches.  Admittedly he ate almost the whole lot himself!  He is a bit of a beast in that sense! :P

So anyone who has benefited from all that great merchandise owe a debt of thanks to BP9. Without him, it would still be rotting in a shed in Cardiff.

I've also met Gogzy's wife  - not sure if that's relevant though. ;)

:541:

I think I feel rather too numb to it these days. I do remember the angriest I have felt at the media, namely the daily reble. I was flipping through a copy that was left behind in a coffee shop and saw an article on a Rangers man who was attacked and put in hospital for no other crime than wearing a rangers top. The title was "Football fan attacked" or something along those lines. It mentioned he was a Rangers fan deep in the article and never mention any allegiance of his attacker. This took half the page. The second half however was titled "RANGERS FAN ARRESTED FOR ASSAULT" (again it was something along those lines). The article Rangers went on about all the usual things against Rangers. And do you know that man's crime? He called the policeman a cunt. Verbal assault by one Rangers Fan = "all Rangers fans and club are evil". Tim puts a Ger in hospital = "probably don't need to mention the club, though let's make sure we have a negative piece against Rangers to balance it out. Actually, let's title the articles so it looks like it was a rangers fan that did it! genius!". I have, and will never read anything from that rag again.

I will always a bluenose, but fuck the Scottish media right up the arse.