7troop

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually feel for the OP, albeit totally disagree about his feelings of walking away from the club.

You claim that our future support may be thin on the ground and hard to come by, but having people like yourself walk away isn't going to help matters is it?

Don't let they bastards win by pushing you away from the club you love, just because the hate they have for us. People having the mentality you are displaying will only encourage and inspire their warped, one sided hate filled movement.

You do not back down. Ye don't moderate. Ye don't appease. Or compromise. Or accommodate. Or negotiate with those whose sole aim is your destruction. You fight back and you tear them apart.

If you can't or won't join the fight back, fair enough. But that makes you a deserter. Channel your rage. Use your anger. No Surrender. No remorse!

23 minutes ago, B1872 said:

So we are the minority now in Glasgow? The politicians are shutting down nondenominational schools at an alarming rate. Was reading there is a celtic supporters club in Holyrood - country is fucked!

Bluntly yes and over all I think there is a 25% drop while they remain steady which is due to their schools and the indoctrination at a very young age 

37 minutes ago, B1872 said:

He's right about one thing! I also worry that the current Rangers fans will be replaced in adequate numbers in the future. Of all of my mates that are bears, very little of their kids are Rangers fans or taken to the games. Of the ones that are tims, all of their kids are wearing the green and grey and taken to the games. Not to mention the amount if nondenominational schools that are being shut down yet the catholic ones are all kept. I grew up in Cumbernauld and over the years I've seen 6 nondenominational primary schools been shut down and 1 high scoop yet the Catholic ones have been kept. It's now pretty much a 50/50 split in terms of schooling. This will only get worse as I'm not entirely sure what can be done about it. Would love to know the figures in relation to Protestant/Catholic split now in the country.

Is this why we have 43k season ticket holders after a few years in the arse end of Scottish football? 

Over ten years (the last census was of 2001 - 2011) there has been a tiny rise in Catholics in Scotland. The biggest rise is people chucking religion all together - mainly from the Church of Scotland. 

ergo we should welcome all and deny no one  

image.jpeg

Schools are closed mainly to merge with other schools- it's not like there are no children to fill them. They just bring smaller ones together- it's not like there are poor proddie weans wandering aimlessly around the place looking for an education. 

Of the seven school building projects in northlan on the go just now three are denominational mergers, three are non Dom secondary mergers and one is a refurb. 

I'll never be done with Rangers.

The lying fucks in charge are not Rangers

Players like Senderos who fucked us are not Rangers

The SNP and this Nazi like state we live in are not Rangers.

Rangers will still be here when all of the above are gone, we are bigger and stronger than the lot of them.

5 hours ago, ianferguson said:

My mum will be turning in her urn if we let Saturdays disgusting behaviour pass without comment. A line was crossed and action must be taken,this wasn't wind up or banter, this was hate crime .

Of course it was fuelled by hate. I'll tell you one thing though, they will never hate me more than I hate them. I'm much thicker skinned than them and take great pleasure knowing that we annoy the cunts that much for them to stoop that low. It's eating them up inside and I love it.

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Get that avatar to fuck WW .What is it with you ?

Relates to something Hugh Keevins said last night on the radio about a campaign for decency. 

Could understand where Keevins was coming from and he's probably right tbh. I reckon it's just WW's way of expressing agreement with the principle in his usual and inimitable controversial fashion. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Relates to something Hugh Keevins said last night on the radio about a campaign for decency. 

Could understand where Keevins was coming from and he's probably right tbh. I reckon it's just WW's way of expressing agreement with the principle in his usual and inimitable controversial fashion. :lol:

Wouldn't be surprised if he was the one that took the vids of the toilets and posted them .

It's bizarre thinking mate .Really odd 

Keevins always has a agenda and it's never for our benefit ,even if it appears to be .

I learned that a long time ago with spew 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Wouldn't be surprised if he was the one that took the vids of the toilets and posted them .

It's bizarre thinking mate .Really odd 

Nah, not his style at all eejay. Many don't agree with him on alot of things, but he gets it right more often than not.

Adds colour to the occasion whilst doing so as well. It's all good. Nowt wrong with being a bit provocative. Keeps things interesting. :)

Just now, Inigo said:

Nah, not his style at all eejay. Many don't agree with him on alot of things, but he gets it right more often than not.

Adds colour to the occasion whilst doing so as well. It's all good. Nowt wrong with being a bit provocative. Keeps things interesting. :)

Dude is provocative and gets it right most if not all of the time but WW 

Mmm to be convinced but if he is OK by you ,then that's fine with me 

7 hours ago, 7troop said:

I know this will attract criticism and probably even ridicule but reluctantly I feel compelled to voice my feelings.

I seen only the first half of Saturday's game on my iPad due to various technical issues my provider was experiencing. As a result I wasn't even aware of the extent of the sickening sectarian displays put on by the IRAceltic scum.

I had stayed away from all television coverage and media content deliberately until last night when I decided to check out some of the regular sports media I use. To my astonishment I seen the pictures dipicting the hanging of Rangers fans and Orangemen alongside the plethora of other hate and war inciting banners etc.

What really set me off though was the lack of reporting and condemnation of it by the vast array of sources who consistently go out of their way to attack and demonise Rangers fans for the slightest of misdemeanour.

Its been a long time since I've felt anger and rage like it. My wife was witness to emotions in me she has rarely if ever seen, I was physically shaking with rage. Those pictures of the hanging and the subsequent lack of condemnation have evoked feelings within me that I don't want or need resurfacing in my life.

Time after time after time we ( Rangers fans, Protestants, Unionists, British ) whatever title we fit are demonised, attacked and treated as sub human criminals by IRAceltic, their republican juggernaut and their complicit media and politicians. Every aspect of our existence, culture, beliefs and heritage is constantly under attack. Yet we have a clubs fans IRAceltic ( unlike no other ) whose continuous and ever increasing despicable acts of pure and deliberate sectarian hatred and incitements of violence which go unchallenged, unpunished and even condoned?

I grew up in East Belfast through the troubles and have experienced the carnage and social destruction that sectarianism and bigotry does so I'm far from an over sensitive soul. Norn Iron has largely albeit not entirely moved on from that now but things are majorly transformed.

Scotland however is poison beyond belief. I find the levels of allowance and the collaboration of so many haters right across the country towards us astonishing and the lack of people challenging this deplorable imbalance hard to comprehend. After this latest in what is such a long line of incidents perpetrated against our club and our people I simply cannot accept it unchallenged anymore. I'm sick of it, I'm tired of it, I'm done with it.

Its supposed to be about football which is the reason I support Rangers but everything that surrounds the club from our enemies is about anything but football. Glasgow and Belfast may share some obvious cultural similarities but I can assure you that the Unionist communities in Belfast and across Northern Ireland would never accept the disgraceful state of affairs you accept and live in in Glasgow.

How to hell have you all allowed things to get to the point of being treated as sub human, klan like social degenerates without any retribution? I'm not particularly knowledgable in Scottish politics and dynamics but surely there is some sort of structure or organisation out there to represent the Unionist / Loyalist / Protestant / British people of Scotland? Rangers football club won't die but I assure you that clubs future is in jeopardy because the fans of the club will die off and won't be replaced in adequate numbers by future generations. How will any young football fan out with Glasgow ever be attracted to Rangers in the future?

Although my current (7troop) username suggests I am relatively new on here the reality is I have been a member of Rangersmedia under a previous name since 2007/2008 ish. I have belonged to various groups / organisations and played an active role in defending our traditions in many different ways through the years but have just become so disillusioned with the lack of mobility and response from other Rangers fans and groups, particularly those based in Glasgow combined with the shameful actions of the Scottish media, government, police force and the many other haters.

When the only weapon of response or deterrent in your arsenal is Statements then you know your in trouble. Those years of dignified silence and ignoring the enemy has led to this point. Sleeping when we should have been wide awake.

Im prepared for the accusations that'll come my way on here over this but I just wish someone at the club would read the underlying message in my feelings, because I'm not alone. 

It's all about the football and nothing in that post is about football or the team but all about how you feel challenged in your PUL identity by another teams supporters. Poor you. 

Oh btw the sun ( fucking hell the sun) condemned them on Mondays front page! 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It's all about the football and nothing in that post is about football or the team but all about how you feel challenged in your PUL identity by another teams supporters. Poor you. 

Wades cousin :P

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Dude is provocative and gets it right most if not all of the time but WW 

Mmm to be convinced but if he is OK by you ,then that's fine with me 

Ach, WW is a bit of a marmite character mate and I'm sure he won't have any problem with that. I can understand why he gets on people's goat but I like him despite (probably because of) his tomfoolery.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Bp9 and Wade related ?:D

:lol: Well, aye. BP9's more a Carolina Reaper pepper kinda character. Gets some reaction, so he does.

Ach he's cool too. I admire a man that sticks to his principles, however strange I may find them. :lol: Doesn't bother me much.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

VB speak my thoughts. Club1872 released a statement I agreed with though not hard hitting enough. I want a condemning statement from all supporters groups.

I think we as a fan base need to challenge all forms of dehumanisation by reporting to plod, writing to politicians, calling phone ins.etc. Keep chipping away against the brick wall.

More than anything we need to let the Board know we want strong action taken by them on this.  The sort of strong willed Board I thought was present on the release of the SC semi statement.

I think we should be getting the club to canvass a ST holder vote on whether we as a support want to go down the route of banning that mob (I do). 

That's for starters.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I can see where your coming from OP. 

Whats the point of fighting when it's obvious we don't want the fight and would rather just take the hit after hit and pat ourselves on the back that We Are The People when we are so far being that. I don't think I can remember any community falling so low as we have. 

Having said that I live in hope that eventually maybe just maybe we finally say enough is enough and really stand together and take on the fight that needs fought, sadly I see no sign of it happening anytime soon. 

But I will never give up my club. We the fans are Rangers, not some handwringing rich fucker in a blazer sitting lording it over us from the directors box, not some overpaid  muppet who gets to live the dream of pulling on that blue top when he doesn't even deserve to mention the name Rangers and especially not the sad fuckers in our support who willingly behind over backwards and tip their cap to folk who look down on them as if they are a piece of shit on their shoe. 

One day maybe not in my lifetime but one day we will say enough is enough and finally take a real stand. 

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

200.gif

Some decent pieces of advice and maybe some encouragement for the Op.
Let's all hope he does an about turn as i'm not sure that walking out is what he wants.
Looks like he is just trying to get us to stir and do something.
But we need emotional people along as well as the strong, we won't be chased by any cunt type of people.

8 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Nothing on the banners or dolls was football related on Saturday, except the Rangers scarf around the neck of one of the supposedly executed dolls, so for that reason, it's not all about the football, anyone with PUL leanings (which is a large percentage of our support) should feel challenged and concerned. These acts won't stay confined to football stadiums for long. Note -Coatbridge cenotaph being vandalised yesterday.