7troop

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BP9 do us all a big favour and just shut your handwringing pish talking mouth for just one day. 

Better still why don't you volunteer to be part of the mhanky bastards next show of football celebration, when they have you dangling from a rope by your neck I'm sure you will find it a right laugh. 

8 hours ago, 7troop said:

I know this will attract criticism and probably even ridicule but reluctantly I feel compelled to voice my feelings.

I seen only the first half of Saturday's game on my iPad due to various technical issues my provider was experiencing. As a result I wasn't even aware of the extent of the sickening sectarian displays put on by the IRAceltic scum.

I had stayed away from all television coverage and media content deliberately until last night when I decided to check out some of the regular sports media I use. To my astonishment I seen the pictures dipicting the hanging of Rangers fans and Orangemen alongside the plethora of other hate and war inciting banners etc.

What really set me off though was the lack of reporting and condemnation of it by the vast array of sources who consistently go out of their way to attack and demonise Rangers fans for the slightest of misdemeanour.

Its been a long time since I've felt anger and rage like it. My wife was witness to emotions in me she has rarely if ever seen, I was physically shaking with rage. Those pictures of the hanging and the subsequent lack of condemnation have evoked feelings within me that I don't want or need resurfacing in my life.

Time after time after time we ( Rangers fans, Protestants, Unionists, British ) whatever title we fit are demonised, attacked and treated as sub human criminals by IRAceltic, their republican juggernaut and their complicit media and politicians. Every aspect of our existence, culture, beliefs and heritage is constantly under attack. Yet we have a clubs fans IRAceltic ( unlike no other ) whose continuous and ever increasing despicable acts of pure and deliberate sectarian hatred and incitements of violence which go unchallenged, unpunished and even condoned?

I grew up in East Belfast through the troubles and have experienced the carnage and social destruction that sectarianism and bigotry does so I'm far from an over sensitive soul. Norn Iron has largely albeit not entirely moved on from that now but things are majorly transformed.

Scotland however is poison beyond belief. I find the levels of allowance and the collaboration of so many haters right across the country towards us astonishing and the lack of people challenging this deplorable imbalance hard to comprehend. After this latest in what is such a long line of incidents perpetrated against our club and our people I simply cannot accept it unchallenged anymore. I'm sick of it, I'm tired of it, I'm done with it.

Its supposed to be about football which is the reason I support Rangers but everything that surrounds the club from our enemies is about anything but football. Glasgow and Belfast may share some obvious cultural similarities but I can assure you that the Unionist communities in Belfast and across Northern Ireland would never accept the disgraceful state of affairs you accept and live in in Glasgow.

How to hell have you all allowed things to get to the point of being treated as sub human, klan like social degenerates without any retribution? I'm not particularly knowledgable in Scottish politics and dynamics but surely there is some sort of structure or organisation out there to represent the Unionist / Loyalist / Protestant / British people of Scotland? Rangers football club won't die but I assure you that clubs future is in jeopardy because the fans of the club will die off and won't be replaced in adequate numbers by future generations. How will any young football fan out with Glasgow ever be attracted to Rangers in the future?

Although my current (7troop) username suggests I am relatively new on here the reality is I have been a member of Rangersmedia under a previous name since 2007/2008 ish. I have belonged to various groups / organisations and played an active role in defending our traditions in many different ways through the years but have just become so disillusioned with the lack of mobility and response from other Rangers fans and groups, particularly those based in Glasgow combined with the shameful actions of the Scottish media, government, police force and the many other haters.

When the only weapon of response or deterrent in your arsenal is Statements then you know your in trouble. Those years of dignified silence and ignoring the enemy has led to this point. Sleeping when we should have been wide awake.

Im prepared for the accusations that'll come my way on here over this but I just wish someone at the club would read the underlying message in my feelings, because I'm not alone. 

I'm not even reading this but going purely on that title you can go take a fuck to yourself. Fucking surrender monkey.

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

BP9 do us all a big favour and just shut your handwringing pish talking mouth for just one day. 

Better still why don't you volunteer to be part of the mhanky bastards next show of football celebration, when they have you dangling from a rope by your neck I'm sure you will find it a right laugh. 

I thought we condemned this sort of attitude? Very taig like of you ! Perhaps I should go off greeting like a wee'n at your unsavoury jibes! You bounder! I'm hurt ( nearly) 

17 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

Nothing on the banners or dolls was football related on Saturday, except the Rangers scarf around the neck of one of the supposedly executed dolls, so for that reason, it's not all about the football, anyone with PUL leanings (which is a large percentage of our support) should feel challenged and concerned. These acts won't stay confined to football stadiums for long. Note -Coatbridge cenotaph being vandalised yesterday.

Nothing about wrecking toilets is football related either!

perhaps if war breaks out between the two 'Christian sects' I'll be forced to take a side ( but as an atheist I doubt it) but while its confined to their rabid and our rabid going all offended and tit for tat I'll reserve the right shake my head at the stupidity of it all and I'll avoid the debate on wether their idiots displays are worse than ours or not 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I can see where your coming from OP. 

Whats the point of fighting when it's obvious we don't want the fight and would rather just take the hit after hit and pat ourselves on the back that We Are The People when we are so far being that. I don't think I can remember any community falling so low as we have. 

Having said that I live in hope that eventually maybe just maybe we finally say enough is enough and really stand together and take on the fight that needs fought, sadly I see no sign of it happening anytime soon. 

But I will never give up my club. We the fans are Rangers, not some handwringing rich fucker in a blazer sitting lording it over us from the directors box, not some overpaid  muppet who gets to live the dream of pulling on that blue top when he doesn't even deserve to mention the name Rangers and especially not the sad fuckers in our support who willingly behind over backwards and tip their cap to folk who look down on them as if they are a piece of shit on their shoe. 

One day maybe not in my lifetime but one day we will say enough is enough and finally take a real stand. 

100% (tu)

History has taught us many lessons in that appeasement does not work, but there are those amongst us that just can't help themselves and that includes our board, theirs being mainly for reasons of feathering nests and in fear of upsetting their lord and master of Scottish football, in Liewell. Our appeasement has empowered them and those unprincipled sad fuckers amongst us will have the temerity to claim support for our Club. The unsuspecting agents of the Society of Jesus.

It's a bad fucking day when a reptile like Liewell can show us how to effectively defend a club and a tradition that has no place in society and he himself being the most corrupt bastard in he game.

We are but a shell of our forefathers.

31 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I thought we condemned this sort of attitude? Very taig like of you ! Perhaps I should go off greeting like a wee'n at your unsavoury jibes! You bounder! I'm hurt ( nearly) 

You call me taig like. :lol: 

Of course you would know about them right enough. 

29 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

perhaps if war breaks out between the two 'Christian sects' I'll be forced to take a side ( but as an atheist I doubt it) but while its confined to their rabid and our rabid going all offended and tit for tat I'll reserve the right shake my head at the stupidity of it all and I'll avoid the debate on wether their idiots displays are worse than ours or not 

But are you a Billy atheist or a tim atheist?

It might come across as a bit cheesy but I sign up to the notion that Rangers fans are chosen. You don't get to walk away from that even if you inexplicably wanted to. It's your obligation and honour. I mean that btw, I sit at Ibrox where I know several generations of my (mostly departed) family have sat (same stand), you don't walk away from that. You most certainly don't let anyone else take it. Never. 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Interesting how you use the 'tit for tat' phrase that celtic seem to be using to fudge the issue...