What Outsiders Really Think Of Them

Paisley Blue Loyal

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

I've been in towns and cities from Newcastle on down to Bedford and about a dozen in between and I've never met any one in those places who had anything good to say about the tims.

To be fair if uve only went from Bedford to Newcastle then you're hardly Phileas Fogg mate

Anytime I've been down south I've only heard good things bout them.  My mum's from Maidenhead and uncles in Windsor and any boozer I've been. In they say.  Oh celt#c get abuse from you lot etc.  They think it's all just for the Craic n all that shite. When you tell them they pumped weans they laugh like haha obviously making it up. I always tell them to Google big jock knew and Jim torbett and say how can you like a club that hate our Crown and pump weans while our club is British through and through

16 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

Welcome to this forum. Btw, 19791230! What is this?

Thank you. In response to your question, just some random numbers.

In response to others here - I really doesnt bother that Gers hate United. Everybody hates us. Join the back of the queue

What does infuriate me, and this transcends allegiances for me, is media cover ups and bias perpetuated by the government. We have our very own Celtic down here by the name of Liverpool, who appear to act with impunity (see Heysel, the Suarez affair etc) and still be viewed as angels.

Barcelona are no different. It doesn't surprise me one iota that Celtic have latched onto that shower of cheats.

I remember reading some taig supporter saying how much they are loved around the world, and how he had travelled a fair bit and had never spent more than 2 days in a country without seeing someone with a taig top on. Utter bollocks! As some on here will know, I have been to over 100 different countries and could count on one hand how many grey and green tops I have seen. Not seen many of our tops either tbh, but I have seen a handful , especially this guy on the Mali border. He knew!!!....

SAM_2901

5 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Anytime I've been down south I've only heard good things bout them.  My mum's from Maidenhead and uncles in Windsor and any boozer I've been. In they say.  Oh celt#c get abuse from you lot etc.  They think it's all just for the Craic n all that shite. When you tell them they pumped weans they laugh like haha obviously making it up. I always tell them to Google big jock knew and Jim torbett and say how can you like a club that hate our Crown and pump weans while our club is British through and through

Thats the main reason I follow them - thanks to universities and moronic ideologies it is seen as gauche to see oneself as British. 

Rangers stick two fingers up to this.

On 9/15/2016 at 2:46 AM, Willis said:

To be fair if uve only went from Bedford to Newcastle then you're hardly Phileas Fogg mate

I did say about a dozen in between, it's boring to read a list of towns of cities where people have made negative comments about the timmy scum.

On 9/14/2016 at 7:41 AM, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

First time posting on here so be gentle, I live and work in the West Midlands and went to the local boozer yesterday for a few pints, First time i had been in since Saturday's result, A few of the guy's i drink with came in and it didn't take long for them to ask what the fuck happened on Saturday, None of them are Rangers supporters but they are all good guy's, Most of them were just asking about the result but one of them who by his own admission only has allegiance to England and just calls himself a football supporter, A more mild mannered guy you could not wish to meet suddenly turned round and said C****c should be absolutely fucking ashamed of themselves after their fans despicable antics and banners and without any prompting from me he was calling them utter scum which coming from him is way out of character, My point being that perhaps the wider public's perception of these vile and scummy cunts is changing, Here's hoping

Smelly Fenion Cunts:power_of_anguish: