We NEED McCoist!!

StaunchLondonGer

Okay, we don't need the managerial version.

We need an out-and-out mercurial striker like Coisty in his pomp. A nifty wee poacher who can read the game and instinctively knows where to pop up and do the business!

All our fucking possession and build-up play and we're getting fuck all end product week-in-week-out. We haven't been consistently free-scoring since the EARLY part of last season!!!

Okay yes, other areas of our team are weak, but on days like today when we achieve Warburton's goal of "dominating the football" we fucking NEED to be fucking scoring fucksake

Problem with signing Garner is we shouldn't have,We tried to sign a couple of defenders and they didn't come.

Our priority is defence and conceding goals,Pretty sure if we had a good look around there are a few defenders out of contract and Garner's fee could have been used to pay wages.

Problem also with Garner is he's a player playing up top and getting no service,If you are going to sign a player at £1.5m/£1.8m then you need to play in such a way that he get's plenty of service which isn't happening.

I thought Garner signing was quite bizarre giving where our problems lie.

14 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

We need an out-and-out mercurial striker like Coisty in his pomp. A nifty wee poacher who can read the game and instinctively knows where to pop up and do the business!

All our fucking possession and build-up play and we're getting fuck all end product week-in-week-out. We haven't been consistently free-scoring since the EARLY part of last season!!!

Okay yes, other areas of our team are weak, but on days like today when we achieve Warburton's goal of "dominating the football" we fucking NEED to be fucking scoring fucksake

Right now I'd settle for a Maurice johnston, but absolutely we need someone who can fill that poaching role.  Lots of ball into the box today and nobody to put it away.  People writing off Garner, who scored a poachers goal last week.  FFS guy hasnt even played a full game and is being written off by the RM punTiTs

Ignoring the shite fishing attempt. 

I think you're wrong, it's not like last Season where we weren't taking our chances. We aren't creating chances, look at Hamilton and Kilmarnock. The amount of 'shots' we had today will be ballooned, pardon the pun, due to the amount of shots we took from outside the box. 

22 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Really fs

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Right now I'd settle for a Maurice johnston, but absolutely we need someone who can fill that poaching role.  Lots of ball into the box today and nobody to put it away.  People writing off Garner, who scored a poachers goal last week.  FFS guy hasnt even played a full game and is being written off by the RM punTiTs

Fucking exactly. And fair enough point re Garner. We need to see if new signings will deliver goals. What I'm pretty sure about is that Waghorn will not deliver this term. Easier in Championship and a lot of his goals were pens (he also missed a heap don't forget). Kenny has delivered for us on the big occasions (Hibs, smelly fuckers)  but too old now obv.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

There was a few good crosses today that were crying out for a penalty box striker, far too many times we have one player in the six yard box(at times none). I honestly believe if we had a Sam Winnall or Tom Bradshaw through the middle rather than Garner we would have won today.

Bringing in another striker wouldn't make a difference with the way we play, unless they're the size of the 18 yard box itself. It's too much to ask one man in the box to get on the end of every cross when he's up against at least 3 defenders and a keeper. 

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Ignoring the shite fishing attempt. 

I think you're wrong, it's not like last Season where we weren't taking our chances. We aren't creating chances, look at Hamilton and Kilmarnock. The amount of 'shots' we had today will be ballooned, pardon the pun, due to the amount of shots we took from outside the box. 

ha not much of a fisherman but I like a wind up. my point is that when McKay or Tav (or whoever the fuck) whip the ball into the box there's no cunt there. Ever.

3 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

ha not much of a fisherman but I like a wind up. my point is that when McKay or Tav (or whoever the fuck) whip the ball into the box there's no cunt there. Ever.

Lovenkrands must be a wind up merchant as well, he said the same about no one in the box attacking the ball.