To what extent...

gsa

47 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

You do see a lot more at the games tbf, like how a player is off the ball etc.

I think this is reality hitting us unfortunately, the tims signings worked out a wee bit better than we had hoped for and King was talking out his arsehole with regards to investing in the team again.

I said before the season started that I would accept not winning the league in our first season back, not in this manner though.

I want to 'compete', we are stuttery as fuck right now but Paris wasn't built in a day.

Or Rome.

35 minutes ago, BF2 said:

You referenced people in the official match threads though. They folk are usually watching live on a stream and can see the whole game, just the same as people who are there.

You do see more but it can't change opinion entirely surely.

Agree with all your other points.

Thanks for agreeing!! Just feel just now we are under a lot of pressure and stupid in fighting isn't helping anyone. Barton, poor results people not convinced about Warburton.Everything has been blown way out of proportion.

Expectations at the start of the season were way to high. Whatever your genuine opinion is them at the other side of the city have a good manager and made decent signings.

We need to be realistic and understand it will be a difficult season. Too easy on an Internet forum to criticise and blow e erything up with a few opinions.

My only hope is that King puts some money in in January (not expecting it btw!) and we progress throughput the season wins cup and make Europe.

Give Warburton time. He deserves it 

5 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Thanks for agreeing!! Just feel just now we are under a lot of pressure and stupid in fighting isn't helping anyone. Barton, poor results people not convinced about Warburton.Everything has been blown way out of proportion.

Expectations at the start of the season were way to high. Whatever your genuine opinion is them at the other side of the city have a good manager and made decent signings.

We need to be realistic and understand it will be a difficult season. Too easy on an Internet forum to criticise and blow e erything up with a few opinions.

My only hope is that King puts some money in in January (not expecting it btw!) and we progress throughput the season wins cup and make Europe.

Give Warburton time. He deserves it 

Are Internet forums not there for us to offer our opinions and criticise amongst our own? You need to aim high and not accept mediocrity and we should always demand more. The day Rangers fans do not expect to win every domestic competition we enter will be a very sad day. Wether the expectations are realistic or not this is Rangers and we don't play for 2nd place. 

3 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Are Internet forums not there for us to offer our opinions and criticise amongst our own? You need to aim high and not accept mediocrity and we should always demand more. The day Rangers fans do not expect to win every domestic competition we enter will be a very sad day. Wether the expectations are realistic or not this is Rangers and we don't play for 2nd place. 

Well it's a daft opinion to win every game. Need to be sensible about these things. Yeah hopefully we win the league but impossible to expect to win ever game then have up roar on the internet that we've dropped points.

5 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Need to forget this nonsense that we're Rangers we just turn up and win and our standards are so high. Yeah they used to be but need to be realistic that we are back in the SPL and need to make sure we have the right quality to succeed 

Just now, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Well it's a daft opinion to win every game. Need to be sensible about these things. Yeah hopefully we win the league but impossible to expect to win ever game then have up roar on the internet that we've dropped points.

I don't think anyone expects to win every game and It's not as though we were on a winning streak up until now . We have dropped points against the poorer teams in the league and that is why there has been an uproar. We've still to play Hearts, Aberdeen and St Johnstone and with Celtic aside are better teams than we've faced so far. Yes we should turn up and get behind the team but we should be worried and asking questions given our start.

I'm only 23 got 11 seasons under my belt and my dad must had 4x as many as that and European trips etc to top it, but myself, him and everyone around us atm all seem to be in agreement.

that there is lack of confidence , lack of tactical awareness and lack of improvisation and or managerial change taking place this season.

it's a shame with how the hype felt at the start.