Complaints to BT Sport

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

No knocking anyone who complained, power to you and all that jazz but it's no mat cuppa tea

That's fair enough and that's your perogative,I'm not trying to force anyone,But i would like those who are against it to give a proper reasoning as to why it should be ignored without using the words " tit for tat "  Given some of the replies it might be a bit of a challenge for some.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

That's fair enough and that's your perogative,I'm not trying to force anyone,But i would like those who are against it to give a proper reasoning as to why it should be ignored without using the words " tit for tat "  Given some of the replies it might be a bit of a challenge for some.

I just can't imagine walking into work on Monday and answering the question, how did your weekend go? "A was on the phone to BT on Sunday complaining about the songs getting sung after watching the celtic game" 

It's just something that doesn't sit right with me doing, I genuinely don't hold any issue with bears doing it, my answer is completely based on an individual preference.

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I just can't imagine walking into work on Monday and answering the question, how did your weekend go? "A was on the phone to BT on Sunday complaining about the songs getting sung after watching the celtic game" 

It's just something that doesn't sit right with me doing, I genuinely don't hold any issue with bears doing it, my answer is completely based on an individual preference.

I would doubt the OP would answer in that way either!! We need to start fighting back or atleast not bitching about those in the support who do!! Apathy will ultimately lead to our downfall in this pitiful country!!

Just now, DESGER said:

I would doubt the OP would answer in that way either!! We need to start fighting back or atleast not bitching about those in the support who do!! Apathy will ultimately lead to our downfall in this pitiful country!!

I don't really care what they sing about mate and if they complain about us then I see that as there problem.

I sing what I want and focus on my team

To give an example of how things can be very quickly taken out of context and spun in the wrong direction.

Look back at when the young lad Raymond Gormley was murdered in Blantyre,A young man taken in the prime of his life after leaving a pub he was watching his team in.

Within a couple of hours the usual Rangers haters were spreading all over social media that it was a sectarian murder committed by Rangers fans and was quite staggering how fast it spread,Many Rangers fans who asked for proof of this were met with a tirade of " murdering H** scum " or " murdering orange bastards ".

The same one who started these rumours had also contacted within 2hrs of this murder a journo from the Scotsman who was ready to run with the " sectarian murder " headline claiming he had spoken to the victims family and was knocked on the head by the journo when he contacted the police and was told different and it was indeed a robbery which had gone wrong.

Those who murdered Raymond Gormley were both Celtc fans and those who made the accusations failed to retract what they said through nothing more than hatred.

That's what your up against,Using the death of a young man to try and point score through sectarian hatred.  

Well done the OP and it seems like a few on this thread have a lot of energy to type and criticise yet have no inkling to fight this propaganda war so fair play to you ? 

I hope with your username your going to continually expose these cunts as posters on here have a very short memory.

If anyone can post the footage that would also help this thread?

15 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

It's not exactly a conversation the fenians have been having since Villarreal in 2006 but these cunts are mobilised and we need to play them at their own game. 

These mhutant cunts have a ten year start on us but aye lets just look the other way and take it ?

11 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I don't really care what they sing about mate and if they complain about us then I see that as there problem.

I sing what I want and focus on my team

Yeah I'm sure your plea to the sheriff of but I didn't complain about what they sung while your being sentenced will be enough mitigation to to quash your conviction!!

like I said if you don't want to complain fair enough but don't be negative towards those like the OP who are trying to be proactive for our support!!

Just now, DESGER said:

Yeah I'm sure your plea to the sheriff of but I didn't complain about what they sung while your being sentenced will be enough mitigation to to quash your conviction!!

like I said if you don't want to complain fair enough but don't be negative towards those like the OP who are trying to be proactive for our support!!

At what point am I being negative to the OP ya fucking idiot? 

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Well done the OP and it seems like a few on this thread have a lot of energy to type and criticise yet have no inkling to fight this propaganda war so fair play to you ? 

I hope with your username your going to continually expose these cunts as posters on here have a very short memory.

If anyone can post the footage that would also help this thread?

Hear hear!! I honestly couldn't give two fucks what they sing but I do give a fuck about the disparity in our treatment!!

51 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I care about singing the songs I want, not caring what they sing.

Working out fine, you just keep greeting about their songs, poofy bastard

Fucking pathetic. Is that the  best you can contribute ya thick cunt? Were getting reemed week in week out with a Tim driven media, people are on here looking at suggestions on how to put an end to it and you're response to the debate is "poofy bastard"? 

The whole point is clearly lost on you so do yerself a favour and read the post by Terry 739 then come back and tell me he's bent as well ya fucking bell end.

Just now, Gazza1212 said:

Fucking pathetic. Is that the  best you can contribute ya thick cunt? Were getting reemed week in week out with a Tim driven media, people are on here looking at suggestions on how to put an end to it and you're response to the debate is "poofy bastard"? 

The whole point is clearly lost on you so do yerself a favour and read the post by Terry 739 then come back and tell me he's bent as well ya fucking bell end.

Wasn't meaning just you, missed an 's'.

The whole point, what? Acting like the tarriers and looking for reasons to complain/be offended.

People want us to be allowed to sing what we done, this will never happen if they get complained about, let them sing what they want and we'll do the same.

5 minutes ago, DESGER said:

Well said... You only have to look around and see Rangers fans being sent to prison for singing a song or publishing a mocked up picture or fans of other clubs being sent to prison for 4 months for nothing more than brushing a managers shoulder.

Rangers players being attacked on a pitch,Celtc fans holding sectarian banners,Celtc fans walking around wearing shirts with " H*** 66 " on the back of them and none sent to prison.

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

At what point am I being negative to the OP ya fucking idiot? 

Well calling someone supporting the OP a fucking idiot when I have not resorted to calling you any names is a tad negative you internet hard man!!!! Plus the part where you imply he should just focus on his own team like you!!

if your so apathetic towards it just refrain from replying "ya fucking idiot"

I think the OP has a point but nothing will ever change until there is a massive personnel shift within the SFA and the SNP are voted out. 

When they call us orange bastards it doesnt bother me too much because im a proud orange bastard and its nothing to be ashamed about as opposed to fingering kids.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

The unsuspecting agents of the Society of Jesus strike again. I only hope they are only that.

The scum should be turned over for every act no matter how big or small.

Stay silent and the bully will crush you.

Yeah turn the other cheek so they can punch you in the other side of your face whilst claiming it was you who hit them!!

39 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Which is totally fair enough :541: - what I can't get my head around is bears that are choosing to what in my opinion is defend us are now having to explain themselves to other bears.  Madness.

8 minutes ago, DESGER said:

Well calling someone supporting the OP a fucking idiot when I have not resorted to calling you any names is a tad negative you internet hard man!!!! Plus the part where you imply he should just focus on his own team like you!!

if your so apathetic towards it just refrain from replying "ya fucking idiot"

'Internet hard man' is such a pathetic saying, I would have been a lot less forgiving in person. 

You are a fucking idiot 

1 minute ago, markem said:

Which is totally fair enough :541: - what I can't get my head around is bears that are choosing to what in my opinion is defend us are now having to explain themselves to other bears.  Madness.

Is it defend us though?

The best form of defence is attack?