Complaints to BT Sport

Oh Warburtons a fanny
Pareltas full of lead
If Gazza keeps on drinking he'll soon be fecking dead
Just like Davie Cooper and Glasgow Rangers too
Fernando and Paul Gascoigne
will be six feet under too
Oh Warbrtons a fanny...........

The bheasts current ditty which WAS sung on Sunday.

Oh the banter.

Scum is what they are and folk burying their appeasing heads in the sand are allowing their terrorist and immoral shit to become accepted mainstream.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Further proof if it was needed about the ongoing campaign against Rangers fans for anything and everything they do - while the tarriers go un-noticed under the radar completely.

Small point but imo they don't go unnoticed. 

They are noticed and are permitted to conduct themselves as they wish without fear of penalty, repercussions or even exposure.

For as long as there is cunts still foning tv stations and phone ins and papers, which ever means they choose to complain through,  about songs and banners, the snp and their polis will have ammo for this offensive behaiour act and fans will still be arrested and have a criminal record for something said or sung at the football! So get this fucking petty, point scoring, tit for tat shite to fuck!

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Oh Warburtons a fanny
Pareltas full of lead

Oh the banter.

Scum is what they are and folk burying their appeasing heads in the sand are allowing their terrorist and immoral shit to become accepted mainstream.

Along with their "H** scum" banners and effigies of hanging Rangers fans they really are a repugnant bunch. 

Incidents of clear bias such as the OP's info need to be collected and produced when Bears are up in court accused with doing the equivalent (and often less) than what is being ignored and therefore condoned by the SMSM and their twitterati pals. Presenting this info by the bucketload could be used to "help" the judge interpret the law in the context of all sides and not just the one-way street we have now. Also it could be used in future parliamentary debate by any fair-minded politicians that we can only hope exist. For us all to let it go past us only tells them that they can get away with it more and more. It has already got to the critical stage where there are Bears in prison while that lot do worse and walk free.

43 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

For as long as there is cunts still foning tv stations and phone ins and papers, which ever means they choose to complain through,  about songs and banners, the snp and their polis will have ammo for this offensive behaiour act and fans will still be arrested and have a criminal record for something said or sung at the football! So get this fucking petty, point scoring, tit for tat shite to fuck!

Parity is all that's expected.

I agree with you to an extent, it's a song and nobody gets hurt etc.

But they get off with it every second week while we end up with on-air apologies, that leads to bad press in the papers/news.

If we continue to sit back and be shafted, nothing will change.

We gave them an inch, they took the mile.

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Oh Warburtons a fanny
Pareltas full of lead

Oh the banter.

I wondered what the words were, I could only make out the first line on the tv. it's fuckin tasteless but could be argued as football banter I suppose.

We need one about Brenda touching up a tranny

38 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Ahh right.

We've to shut up.

And we've got a written agreement with our friends across the city that they'll do the same. The likes of the hag, 3 names, etc are all supporting this kumbaya policy?

No?

What are your thoughts on the above ditty? And that a national broadcaster apologises for our songs but makes no reference to pro Ira ones or the likes of the above?

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I wondered what the words were, I could only make out the first line on the tv. it's fuckin tasteless but could be argued as football banter I suppose.

We need one about Brenda touching up a tranny

Sing a song about Tommy burns or Phil o donnel or even Scott browns sister.

Good luck in court and with your face plastered all over the msm.

Which you would deserve I might add because it ain't banter.

Nor is it parity.

This is why fans are being jailed, this tit for tat shite must stop, the score will never be even, one side will always want the last laugh, Police Scotland know this and will be laughing their socks off at this crap, he said she said...jail time until the end of time unless one side make a stand.

Better now than in 15/20 years - there's a real danger of this generation having criminal records that will seriously destroy any potential they have to get a particular dream job...madness

22 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

This is why fans are being jailed, this tit for tat shite must stop, the score will never be even, one side will always want the last laugh, Police Scotland know this and will be laughing their socks off at this crap, he said she said...jail time until the end of time unless one side make a stand.

Better now than in 15/20 years - there's a real danger of this generation having criminal records that will seriously destroy any potential they have to get a particular dream job...madness

So what do we do? Genuinely what? Just stop raising issues and hope by doing so that bheasts will do the same and we'll all just be able to sing what we want?

Will the bheasts and bheast supporting msm buy into this?

I agree I wish no one anywhere got into bother for what was said or sung but those days are gone. We can either fight fire with fire or be the only side on the receiving end.

Unless there's a different strategy you can enlighten us about.....

24 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Ahh right.

We've to shut up.

And we've got a written agreement with our friends across the city that they'll do the same. The likes of the hag, 3 names, etc are all supporting this kumbaya policy?

No?

What are your thoughts on the above ditty? And that a national broadcaster apologises for our songs but makes no reference to pro Ira ones or the likes of the above?

And how exactly did u make out every word of that just from over the tele?? If thats the song then its a horrific song. Any more horrific than some of the songs we sing on supporters buses? I just think if your offended by anything you hear at the football, on the way to or in the ground, dont go, or if you dont go already, dont watch it on the tele.  I cant comment on the song cos i watched it in the bristol and the party tunes were on instead of the football commentary.

do you think that the complaints handed in by that lot were from the support that travels home and away every week and are equally as effected by that law as we are? Im almost certain thats not the case! These complaints will have been from mock offended people on forums trying to tit for tat point score. 

2 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

Really... In 15/20yrs the way it's continuing you will be living in a republican country.

Complaining about it doesn't also get people arrested,It's bringing it to the attention of those who are allowing it to be broadcast and saying nothing.. The same broadcasters who aren't slow in offering an apology live on air or releasing statements about how people complained about the big bad Rangers fans singing songs.

“If I were to remain silent, I'd be guilty of complicity.”Albert Einstein

2 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Really... In 15/20yrs the way it's continuing you will be living in a republican country.

Complaining about it doesn't also get people arrested,It's bringing it to the attention of those who are allowing it to be broadcast and saying nothing.. The same broadcasters who aren't slow in offering an apology live on air or releasing statements about how people complained about the big bad Rangers fans singing songs.

If you were to remain silent, it would be a fucking relief!

Have you not caught up, we already live in a republican country.

3 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Derek Rae did apologise during yesterday's live broadcast, this is what happens, some people get so pissed off they make stuff up to justify their feelings, those who didn't watch it believe the made up stuff in good faith, we all then have a bee in our bonnets and end up looking ridiculous when we're complaining about something that wasn't true to begin with.

9 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Derek Rae did apologise during yesterday's live broadcast, this is what happens, some people get so pissed off they make stuff up to justify their feelings, those who didn't watch it believe the made up stuff in good faith, we all then have a bee in our bonnets and end up looking ridiculous when we're complaining about something that wasn't true to begin with.

How did the apology go? 

Genuine question seeing as i didn't watch.

Just now, plumbGER said:

How did the apology go? 

Genuine question seeing as i didn't watch.

I can't tell you verbatim mate, throughout the 90mins i kept.flicking it over to see the score and how it was going, it was during one of those that I heard him apologise, to be fair I was also tweeting at the same time so wasn't paying great attention, he definitely did though.

Quite remarkable that some in our support are prepared to continue with the dignified silence nonsense, especially after the past 4 years. 

Where has dignified silence got us the past 20 years? Tarriers in every position of power employing tarriers in every other position. We have no say in any matter the SPFL or SFA conduct.

There is no parity when it comes to fans of cellic and Rangers. The many examples over the past two weeks show this when there is more focus on toilets rather than lyrics from a terrorist song, hanging Rangers fans and Kill all H** banners. 

Add into that singing about the death of Rangers players and no an eyelid has been fluttered. 

But aye just do what the board do and stick our head in the sand and allow it to continue

7 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

I can't tell you verbatim mate, throughout the 90mins i kept.flicking it over to see the score and how it was going, it was during one of those that I heard him apologise, to be fair I was also tweeting at the same time so wasn't paying great attention, he definitely did though.

Probably along the lines of "we at BT sports must apologise for the naughty language you can hear on air from the fun loving jolly craicsters who have endured a long journey up to the highlands to participate in jovial banter in true fenian style,got to love them really"

11 minutes ago, Gersey said:

What good could come of me phoning up BT with a complaint that I am offended? 

You? Probably nothing....you and thousands of us?

It would probably make them warn the SFA that the number of calls and complaints are affecting the daily duties of administration and staff