Rangers or Septic Radio?

1ClubMan72

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, gogzy said:

so you listened to 20 minutes of a 2 hour show, and felt the need to come greeting about it on here?

There might just be a reason that the tarrier fuckpigs are being discussed tonight eh,  what's the mater, were what they were saying hurting your feels?

So Rangers radio should 'Start the show with septic'

Then continue with numerous topics all about them?

Furthermore If I, like many regular listeners make the same point I have, its all our faults?

8 minutes ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

So Rangers radio should 'Start the show with septic'

Then continue with numerous topics all about them?

Furthermore If I, like many regular listeners make the same point I have, its all our faults?

call in yourself & talk about what you want then, they are always asking for listeners to call in

1 hour ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

I could only listen for 20 minutes tonight then had to turn off.

Listen to which radio station?

Guys called in and mentioned they were all talking about them from other side, but they then joined in talking bout them too.

That's the point of a phone in radio show, they let people air an opinion.

They often says "its all about the Rangers"  great saying, but every night they must spend about 20-30 mins talking about them.

It is a great saying and it is "all about the Rangers" but  it's wise to talk about our competition and get peoples opinions on that..

I wont be listening in till they change. :pipe: 

Why not phone in yourself, with a topic for debate? If it's the radio show I think your on about the guys work hard on research etc, to put that show together and deserve some credit for giving up there time to do that.. 

Well I've came back into the thread as I was quoted and tagged, had a 20 sec listen to some strangers babbling shite on some Rangers radio thing and I'm still none the wiser, plus the OP makes no sense to me and its all getting too much for my wee brain so I'm out.

1 hour ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

I wont be listening in till they change. :pipe:

We heard you were listening in.  Thought it would be the easiest way to get rid of you. :P

I guess you missed me going on about the Rangers Charity work for nearly an hour then.   I'll need to do it again then. ;)

21 minutes ago, govanblue said:

We heard you were listening in.  Thought it would be the easiest way to get rid of you. :P

I guess you missed me going on about the Rangers Charity work for nearly an hour then.   I'll need to do it again then. ;)

Ah so your the man who gave birth to the saying and I paraphrase "Is this Rangers radio or Celtic radio"

No worries all the good stuff is archived, just like the 1st 20 mins tonight. how long did the Celtic chit chat continue?

Did it change because of my post, or did you take control?

Do you think because we have a lot of bad news stories, 1 after the other: Barton OAP defense, results etc. That its less painful to talk about other subjects/clubs even if its Celtic?

A couple of points Rangers radio is a great Wee show for Bears if u phone up with an opinion ul get to put ur point across wheather the guys on the panel or the call agree or not 

I listen regularly and occasionally call up they let u have ur opinion unlike Snyde 

fix and ox bridge mountvernon George govamblue travelrug etc all do this for no financial gain it's a radio for the Bears ran by Bears for Bears 

5 minutes ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Ah so your the man who gave birth to the saying and I paraphrase "Is this Rangers radio or Celtic radio"

No worries all the good stuff is archived, just like the 1st 20 mins tonight. how long did the Celtic chit chat continue?

Did it change because of my post, or did you take control?

Do you think because we have a lot of bad news stories, 1 after the other: Barton OAP defense, results etc. That its less painful to talk about other subjects/clubs even if its Celtic?

you're funny.

That was a running joke.  It's inevitable that in more than 10 hours of chat each week, we're going to dwell on the smellies, or the snp, or the media, or the polis, etc, occasionally because all of these things have an impact on our existence as Rangers supporters. Until I came on, my opening line was gonna be "I wanna talk about Joey Barton " - another running joke.  

So I think you should reserve making such rash judgements based on such a small data-sample.

Mind you, if you're an uncharitable bastard, you probably won't enjoy the next segment either. :P

3 minutes ago, Bathgate loyal 1690 said:

A couple of points Rangers radio is a great Wee show for Bears if u phone up with an opinion ul get to put ur point across wheather the guys on the panel or the call agree or not 

I listen regularly and occasionally call up they let u have ur opinion unlike Snyde 

fix and ox bridge mountvernon George govamblue travelrug etc all do this for no financial gain it's a radio for the Bears ran by Bears for Bears 

I don't have any beef with anything you wrote, I agree with most of your points, I know your name too, from listening to the show since it began after the old 1 went to the wall. I just thought after it was pointed out on a number of occasions, that they have been talking about Celtic since start of show, the penny would have dropped. It didn't so I dropped the show,