Ibrox Model

WeeJacksonRFC

Hey guys so I was reading up on Bayern Munich and in there stadium they have a model made up of there original stadiums.  I Thought it was pretty neat. Do you guys think one of the old ibrox with the pavilion would be pretty neat. ?> Possibly one from the 70s as well.  Just an idea :) Would give young fans a chance to see a built up version and how its evolved. 

800px-Model_of_stadium_at_Leopoldstrasse.JPG

50 minutes ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

Hey guys so I was reading up on Bayern Munich and in there stadium they have a model made up of there original stadiums.  I Thought it was pretty neat. Do you guys think one of the old ibrox with the pavilion would be pretty neat. ?> Possibly one from the 70s as well.  Just an idea :) Would give young fans a chance to see a built up version and how its evolved. 

Yeah, I like the idea :541:

59 minutes ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

It's a good idea, but where would it/they be displayed?

4 hours ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

Great idea and good luck.

When are you going to start building it ?

I

There used to be cracking aerial photos in the late 70's early 80's wee banner style programs they'll give you a good idea.

We always went to Centenary stand but one day in early went round and up to the top of auld Septic end before the start of the re-vamp, fuck me that was high. On a par wi Barca looking at Subbuteo fae up there, plus no roof only time them mhanks got a wash. ?