Niko

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Class from the big man yesterday, would have gave Andy MOTM but Kranjcar deserved it as well.

Don't understand the people saying "he'd be better in a 442" however, he's not the fittest or the fastest but you'd take one of the players around him away and leave him more ground to cover alone?! Madness! 

Just now, Dado'sMulls said:

Class from the big man yesterday, would have gave Andy MOTM but Kranjcar deserved it as well.

Don't understand the people saying "he'd be better in a 442" however, he's not the fittest or the fastest but you'd take one of the players around him away and leave him more ground to cover alone?! Madness! 

Put him at the top of a diamond and he has less ground to cover actually. 

15 hours ago, will2203 said:

Great footballing brain. Everyone can see he has had great talent but unfortunately he is not nor ever will be fit/sharp enough at this level. Scored a fine goal.....offered nothing else unfortunately. Tells you how bad it was when Niko was MoM. Heard he narrowly edged out MOH.

What pish are you talking? 

15 hours ago, WGOH said:

2-0 is hardly scraping it  :lol: it could've been about 4 or 5, geez peace 

I was waiting for 3 - 0. It could have been 4 or 5 but equally could have been 2 - 2. Its all about sticking the ball in the net though and we did it without reply. Game was still shite.

Just now, cumnockbear said:

Though he had a good game yesterday, his goal was stunning, Halliday was MOTM for me though, what did we make of big Senderos yesterday ? 

For me he is an imposter. Whatever we are paying him it's too much. You look at him and wonder how he got into the Arsenal team and played ? times for his country. Struggled to play the ball forward...mainly backwards or sideways. Scary prospect against the better opposition?

2 minutes ago, will2203 said:

For me he is an imposter. Whatever we are paying him it's too much. You look at him and wonder how he got into the Arsenal team and played ? times for his country. Struggled to play the ball forward...mainly backwards or sideways. Scary prospect against the better opposition?

Think he needs a run of game to we see what he's really about, can't judge after 2 games.

28 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I've slaughtered him recently but the game yesterday he was sublime.

His ability to split a defence with one pass is terrifying.

If he can produce this against bigger teams Hearts, Sheep, Taigs. We're on to a winner but i can't see him featuring much when Windass is fit, for me he's the best player in our team they boy is something special.

8 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

If he can produce this against bigger teams Hearts, Sheep, Taigs. We're on to a winner but i can't see him featuring much when Windass is fit, for me he's the best player in our team they boy is something special.

This ??

1 hour ago, cumnockbear said:

Though he had a good game yesterday, his goal was stunning, Halliday was MOTM for me though, what did we make of big Senderos yesterday ? 

Bombscare, looked terrified of the ball.  A shite footballer and a bit of a thug...

A rich man's bob malcolm 

27 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Yeah he is a level above everyone at the club in regard to ability...If we can utilise him effectively - get him a bit fitter and keep him fit.  

A class above? In a league of his own? Sublime? We were at home to Partick Thistle, for fuck's sake.

It's frightening, some of the opinions expressed on this forum. Between that and short memories, the mind boggles.

It was no coincidence that Kranjcar found himself playing in the second flight of American football (even players like Bradley Wright-Phillips and Nigel Reo-Coker made it to the MLS); he is finished.

Yes, he'll ping a beautiful 40-yards pass here and a defo outside-of-the-boot pass there, but in the grand scheme of things, a wee boy from Hamilton sent him for a hot dog before putting them ahead and his 45 minutes at Parkhead was one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a Rangers player against Celtic. What it was definitely was the biggest let down. Of that, I am in no doubt.

Have some fucking standards, people. We're Rangers. We beat Partick Thistle. Good; move on. We have a million miles to go before even thinking about distributing compliments like the ones in my first paragraph.

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Thought Senderos was woeful yesterday mate. 

Never thought he done much wrong tbh apart from one heartbeat skiping moment i though he could have been shown Red, again.... when he fouled that black boy 1st half he looked like the last man to me, could be wrong though,

Just now, WeirFleckNRothen said:

A class above? In a league of his own? Sublime? We were at home to Partick Thistle, for fuck's sake.

It's frightening, some of the opinions expressed on this forum. Between that and short memories, the mind boggles.

It was no coincidence that Kranjcar found himself playing in the second flight of American football (even players like Bradley Wright-Phillips and Nigel Reo-Coker made it to the MLS); he is finished.

Yes, he'll ping a beautiful 40-yards pass here and a defo outside-of-the-boot pass there, but in the grand scheme of things, a wee boy from Hamilton sent him for a hot dog before putting them ahead and his 45 minutes at Parkhead was one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a Rangers player against Celtic. What it was definitely was the biggest let down. Of that, I am in no doubt.

Have some fucking standards, people. We're Rangers. We beat Partick Thistle. Good; move on. We have a million miles to go before even thinking about distributing compliments like the ones in my first paragraph.

So would u say that there are others at our club who are better ability wise?

Just now, He's blue he's white said:

So would u say that there are others at our club who are better ability wise?

I don't think that's even up for debate. Quite frankly, I couldn't care less. If that's what you're interested in discussing, then be my guest.

I prefer to look at it from, in my opinion, a logical perspective. When it mattered, he's been atrocious. A decent performance against Partick Thistle will absolutely in no way encourage me to begin discussing his wonderful technique and excellent ability.

16 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Never thought he done much wrong tbh apart from one heartbeat skiping moment i though he could have been shown Red, again.... when he fouled that black boy 1st half he looked like the last man to me, could be wrong though,

First half he got done a few times down our side mate, especially early on, one boy done him twice in about 2 minutes and think it lead to their first chance. Thought Wilson played well though 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

First half he got done a few times down our side mate, especially early on, one boy done him twice in about 2 minutes and think it lead to their first chance. Thought Wilson played well though 

Wilson is the best centre half we have, shows you how bad our other centre halfs are when i'm saying that.