BF1

orange&blue92

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Just got battlefield 1 through the door this morning, best FPS in years, if anyone was thinking about getting it, it's worth the cash. Great gameĀ 

Agreed mate,it's addictive as fuck.was on till back of 12Ā tearing cunts up with bridgeisblue last night.what console are you playing on ?

2 minutes ago, watty. said:

Agreed mate,it's addictive as fuck.was on till back of 12Ā tearing cunts up with bridgeisblue last night.what console are you playing on ?

Aye it's good likeĀ I've only played the campaign so far. PS4 mate, keeps telling me I've lost connection the the ea servers, can't get online the now

15 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Aye it's good likeĀ I've only played the campaign so far. PS4 mate, keeps telling me I've lost connection the the ea servers, can't get online the now

What's your psn and I'll add you mate ?

aye think the servers are getting hammered mate with it being launch day,prob back up in a few hours.

1 minute ago, ForeverBlue1872 said:

I only got it for cod4 remastered mate. I might end up getting BF1 though as it does look quality.

Fair enough mate I was gonna do the same, but wasn't paying Ā£70 for a game I had played years ago. Aye you'll no be disappointed like, can see it selling more copy's that the new cod tbhĀ 

10 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Sound mate, dm69rfc. Aye looks like it, you tried the campaign mate?Ā 

Finished it last night mate,took about 5 hrs,really enjoyed it.better than any of the other campaigns they've done.

multiplayer is the tits tho,so addictive.

21 minutes ago, watty. said:

Always thought you were onĀ ps mate,did you make the jump recently ?

No mate. Wee guy had a ps3 but got him.an xbox one so that's the only console we have. I very nearly bought one of those ps4s at 150 quidĀ