Kilwinning Loyal RSC

The Rangers FC

Can't believe Kilwinning doesn't have an official RSC considering how staunch a town it is. Good to see regardless. (tu)

A new bus starting in ayrshire - Kilwinning Loyal RSC leaving from Kilwinning Orange Club, with the view to attend all Rangers Home and Away fixtures. 

The first fixture the RSC will be running a bus for is against Hearts at Ibrox on (10/12/16).

The RSC won't be looking to take any memberships this season, the plan is to start the membership process before the start of the 2017/18 season.

If interested you can contact them via Fb: https://m.facebook.com/KilwinningLoyalRSC/

Or via Email: kilwinningloyalrsc@gmail.com

Spread the word, All bears welcome.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Tic???? Come on taigs tramps tinks beasts etc but no the tic. 

BWV, sorry about that, tramps is the one I will go with, as being English whenever I say taigs I sound like a fucking idiot lol, good to see the page has only been up 14 hours and already has 193 likes!!

10 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Cross keys in Stevenson was once the biggest SC in Scotland.  They hoovered up supporters from all over negating the need for a club in Kilwinning. 

I saw their coaches at the game yesterday, they had 3 of them, all looked pretty full so that's pushing 150 people!

Surprised at that read this on wiki

Lodge Mother Kilwinning is a Masonic Lodge in Kilwinning, Scotland, under the auspices of the Grand Lodge of Scotland. It is number 0 (referred to as "nothing" and not zero) on the Roll, and is reputed to be the oldest Lodge not only in Scotland, but the world. It is thus styled The Mother Lodge of Scotlandattributing its origins to the 12th Century, and is often called Mother Kilwinning.

20 hours ago, mus said:

That's handy, always surprised there wasn't one here, especially as I heard a rumour there is a tic one which goes from Taylors!

There's so few of they cunts in Scotland, yet they seem to be everyfuckingwhere.  It's enough to make you sick.