Kilwinning Loyal RSC

The Rangers FC

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 30/10/2016 at 11:52 AM, cumnockbear said:

Good stuff (tu) the more RSC's we have the better. 

Just been texting all the RSC's about the Fund-raising for Mark Adair's wee boy Joshua. Lots of posts on here about how to get involved and I hope Kilwinning Loyal now consider themselves included. :dazed:

15 hours ago, linfield1690 said:

Surprised at that read this on wiki

Lodge Mother Kilwinning is a Masonic Lodge in Kilwinning, Scotland, under the auspices of the Grand Lodge of Scotland. It is number 0 (referred to as "nothing" and not zero) on the Roll, and is reputed to be the oldest Lodge not only in Scotland, but the world. It is thus styled The Mother Lodge of Scotlandattributing its origins to the 12th Century, and is often called Mother Kilwinning.

Went to the walk in Kilwinning a few years back and had a good day out afterwards in the Lodge, place was bouncing.

16 hours ago, linfield1690 said:

Lodge Mother Kilwinning is a Masonic Lodge in Kilwinning, Scotland, under the auspices of the Grand Lodge of Scotland. It is number 0 (referred to as "nothing" and not zero) on the Roll, and is reputed to be the oldest Lodge not only in Scotland, but the world. It is thus styled The Mother Lodge of Scotlandattributing its origins to the 12th Century, and is often called Mother Kilwinning.

Went to a meeting just before last Christmas, fantastic place had a look round the small museum inside as well, and they said it was a quiet meeting as only about 90 people there, my lodge in Eastbourne would need to have 3 meeting nearly to get that many people

5 hours ago, mus said:

Went to a meeting just before last Christmas, fantastic place had a look round the small museum inside as well, and they said it was a quiet meeting as only about 90 people there, my lodge in Eastbourne would need to have 3 meeting nearly to get that many people

never even knew there was a lodge in Eastbourne, have family in Eastbourne and Hailsham but they're all into speedway, you ever been in the kings head in Hailsham??

23 hours ago, linfield1690 said:

You'd be surprised how many Lodge Kilwinnings' there are throughout the world.  It's a very common lodge name and I've enjoyed harmonies in a few of them.  Are you a traveling man?

8 hours ago, stu43rigger said:

never even knew there was a lodge in Eastbourne, have family in Eastbourne and Hailsham but they're all into speedway, you ever been in the kings head in Hailsham??

8 hours ago, stu43rigger said:

Well I lived in Hailsham for 43 years and still stay there during the week, used to get into both Kings head a few years back, also used to go to the speedway every week back in the late 80's early 90's , there is a temple in Eastbourne which houses 12 different lodges plus numerous side degrees!

On 31/10/2016 at 3:14 PM, Zetland said:

Just been texting all the RSC's about the Fund-raising for Mark Adair's wee boy Joshua. Lots of posts on here about how to get involved and I hope Kilwinning Loyal now consider themselves included. :dazed:

Surprised that @govanblue has not appeared with a wee update about the RM Erskine Fund :dazed:

6 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Surprised that @govanblue has not appeared with a wee update about the RM Erskine Fund :dazed:

I considered it, but decided that we should probably let them focus on establishing themselves first. :P

Although what better way to galvanise the Good Bears of Kilwinning, than an inaugural collection for Wee Josh? :D

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Sorry, didn't mean to offend the many good  bears that are in Kilwinning. Worked in the town for a couple of years, and it really is a depressing place - apologies for being a bit flippant.

Lol where did you work mate

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

At the school, was supply teaching in and around Ayrshire.

I have witnessed a couple of supply teachers getting destroyed in Kilwinning Academy. Kilwinning weans can be relentless, especially the Blacklands and Corsehill kids of my age.