Leipzig

Carsons Dog

15 hours ago, PRW. said:

The ultra songs thing is soooo tedious. Think theres about a grand total of two you could count as that. 

Anyway, no goiny drag this off topic. The walk to the stadium has the potential to be special. (tu)

Take it they've sorted it with the police?

IMG_3220.PNG

38 minutes ago, Scott-RFC said:

Right troops what's the best way currently to get from Berlin to Leipzig and back and where's the Berlin piss up on Saturday night????:cheers:

Train, mess about with the times if you want a deal. Berlin Hbf to Leipzig Hbf.

Loads going to Berlin Hofbrau on the Saturday night.

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Anyone know if we get there slightly earlier we can jump on an earlier train? We have tickets etc so thinking of playing dumb (admittedly That Won't be hard)

Train Gestapo will pounce you even have to carry your passport to show the ticket is your own

4 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

What pretend ultra songs are they?

poofy flags lol

Am no dragging this out but am talking about the display at the piggery,no fucking need as I've said before there's no better sight than the Rangers support with the RSC flags giving it big licks.

Ultra songs im talking about is the one that every single team that has kid ultras sings there own versions,and that's why no one outside BF1 joins in.

Not saying anymore about it cause ma son is going on the march with his mate..enjoy.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

aye I've got the ticket passport etc. But I'm thinking about jumping an earlier train

I think if you just have a return with no timings you can but you have a specific train booked D it might make your ticket invalid like when I come to Glasgow I can only catch the train I have booked or pay again on the train

1 minute ago, Wednesday Loyal said:

I think if you just have a return with no timings you can but you have a specific train booked D it might make your ticket invalid like when I come to Glasgow I can only catch the train I have booked or pay again on the train

Aye it's all timed Maye 

1 hour ago, Wednesday Loyal said:

Train Gestapo will pounce you even have to carry your passport to show the ticket is your own

Driving licence no do instead of passport ? Don't really want to carry about ma passport  ( bad habit a losing things drunk)