Fat greasy YES voting Bheast Johnny McFarlane at it again

K.A.I

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's your narrative and tone 

I can answer the question and have at various times through the thread - get reading 

My narrative and tone. Aye of course it is. :lol:

Having read the thread I can't see any post you've made which even comes close to answering the question never mind doing so "at various times". 

Get typing.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Also Dude the last time there was a thread about him in here you started this shite too instead of aiming one bit of criticism at him you nit pick and moan about the views of anyone challenging him - why is that? Are you pals with this Rangers hating Celtic loving fat bheast ?

Can't say I remember that. Never met the guy and my few interactions with him on Twitter are me picking holes in the bollocks he publishes. 

You'll probably find I'm challenging the views because I find them to be bullshit or based on something which I know isn't true. 

Not allowed to talk about it because it causes offence.

Not allowed to sing about it because it causes offence.

Not allowed to make banners about it because it causes offence.

Yet the real offence was child abuse, which has been covered up for decades. It's it a roundabout way of deflecting from the situation when people take the moral high ground over banners and songs. Exactly the way the tarriers want it.

11 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Yet the real offence was child abuse, which has been covered up for decades. It's it a roundabout way of deflecting from the situation when people take the moral high ground over banners and songs. Exactly the way the tarriers want it.

All hand wringers like the dude and ace do the tarriers jobs to perfection for them 

1 hour ago, Ace said:

Again, quite happy sitting in my seat every home game .. don't know why, just because I hold a different opinion to you you don't think I should be at Ibrox?

What if I disagree about a formation or a player, or how about a corner that did or didn't go our way ... should I check with you before I form any opinion, do you have a hotline number I can use to contact you first.

Twisting words again. I said that if you do not like the way our support behaves, PERHAPS Ibrox is not the place for you. It is up to you if you attend but accept that others have a right to express themselves. Also, you are entitled to your opinion; no need to have a petted lip when someone doesn't share it.

35 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Can't say I remember that. Never met the guy and my few interactions with him on Twitter are me picking holes in the bollocks he publishes. 

You'll probably find I'm challenging the views because I find them to be bullshit or based on something which I know isn't true. 

So, in spite of photographs of Savile attending Parkhead, and being awarded a Papal Knighthood, you still do not think he is one of their own. Strange logic.

5 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Twisting words again. I said that if you do not like the way our support behaves, PERHAPS Ibrox is not the place for you. It is up to you if you attend but accept that others have a right to express themselves. Also, you are entitled to your opinion; no need to have a petted lip when someone doesn't share it.

You actually typed that without a hint of irony ... I'm impressed (tu)

39 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

And the cover up looks to have finally had some light shed on it. Call it a hunch here but fans singing about it or making banners has had absolutely no part in prompting the investigation. 

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

And the cover up looks to have finally had some light shed on it. Call it a hunch here but fans singing about it or making banners has had absolutely no part in prompting the investigation. 

Literally didn't say that in my whole post. But you batter on, stay safe in your little bubble making sure any word you say doesn't offend the catholic, celtic supporting, republican community.

30 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Literally didn't say that in my whole post. But you batter on, stay safe in your little bubble making sure any word you say doesn't offend the catholic, celtic supporting, republican community.

Where have I said anything about not wanting to offend those? I'd be more concerned about making it harder for victims to come forward when their abuse becomes fodder for childish banners and songs.

28 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Handwringers,taig appeasers and SNP voters.

The modern day Rangers support in all its glory.

That's what the propagandists want you to think, it's their plan to turn you away from your own club 

There are a few cunt, lot of white noise from alleged supporters

Out in the real world 99.5% of Rangers fans I meet are proper decent people

Once I had a guy pour his bovril into my bra, the other guys threw him out,

him aside the real world fans are superb, if you went by online, that's about 60-40 in favour of good but you get so many obsessed It's no true reflection 

hes not one of your own, hes not one of your own, Jimmy Saville, he not one of your own..............oh wait........

.... is that the ex celtic chairman Kevin Kelly I see with 2 priests and the man himself? Fuck me thats NEW INFORMATION....and tell me thats not big Jock with JS as well?.....WHO KNEW???? how is this suddenly coming to light???? :lol:

Still never mind. Clean as a whistle that lot :rolleyes:

jimmy20saville2020housekeeper20catriona20canavan20with20fr20oconnel20rev20mclachlan20and20kevin20kelly20celtic20chairman20large (1).jpg

unholy-trinity.jpg

16 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

hes not one of your own, hes not one of your own, Jimmy Saville, he not one of your own..............oh wait........

.... is that the ex celtic chairman Kevin Kelly I see with 2 priests and the man himself? Fuck me thats NEW INFORMATION....and tell me thats not big Jock with JS as well?.....WHO KNEW???? how is this suddenly coming to light???? :lol:

Still never mind. Clean as a whistle that lot :rolleyes:

jimmy20saville2020housekeeper20catriona20canavan20with20fr20oconnel20rev20mclachlan20and20kevin20kelly20celtic20chairman20large (1).jpg

unholy-trinity.jpg

I'm disgusted you never phoned a helpline or gave money instead of making this post 

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

If you want to highlight it to the relevant authorities then make a report to them. They aren't going to watch Sportscene and decide to investigate historic allegations because some football fans had a banner about shagging weans. 

So, please, someone enlighten me, in what way is singing and banners about it at football games doing anything to stop it from happening or providing a platform for the victims to come forward and receive the support they may require? 

Now just let's say, as in my case, your son was sexually abused.

And presenting it to social services and the police got you beaten to a pulp with broken ribs in the hospital and, as in the case of Paedo FC, the Penn State of Scotland, fuck all was done by the authorities to make the abusers and those complicit in the sexual abuse accountable.

Paedo FC have never been charged for their clear and well documented complicity in the sexual abuse of young boys. Why?

For the same reason nothing was done in my case - a corrupt police and legal system.

When systems are corrupt 'highlighting' it to them, as you suggest, is a fucking waste of time.

Singing songs never letting them forget and informing a worldwide audience with banners at a football game exposing their filthy complicity may one day bring pressure on corrupt legal systems to make Scum FC accountable for their complicit crimes.

Wankers like you, 'masquerading as the 'compassionate ones for the victims' and those who suggest such banners are point scoring rather than accountability are a fucking disgrace and worse than the abusers because it's cunts like you let them get away with it.

Now, china, what if was your wain that was sexually abused at the Paedodome and the scum who knew and hid it to protect the good name of their football club were never charged by a corrupt police and legal system?

Aye, you'd be the one flying that paedo banner high at every fucking game rather than, as you do - sit in your fucking ivory tower spouting unadulterated bullshit. 

19 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

Now just let's say, as in my case, your son was sexually abused.

And presenting it to social services and the police got you beaten to a pulp with broken ribs in the hospital and, as in the case of Paedo FC, the Penn State of Scotland, fuck all was done by the authorities to make the abusers and those complicit in the sexual abuse accountable.

Paedo FC have never been charged for their clear and well documented complicity in the sexual abuse of young boys. Why?

For the same reason nothing was done in my case - a corrupt police and legal system.

When systems are corrupt 'highlighting' it to them, as you suggest, is a fucking waste of time.

Singing songs never letting them forget and informing a worldwide audience with banners at a football game exposing their filthy complicity may one day bring pressure on corrupt legal systems to make Scum FC accountable for their complicit crimes.

Wankers like you, 'masquerading as the 'compassionate ones for the victims' and those who suggest such banners are point scoring rather than accountability are a fucking disgrace and worse than the abusers because it's cunts like you let them get away with it.

Now, china, what if was your wain that was sexually abused at the Paedodome and the scum who knew and hid it to protect the good name of their football club were never charged by a corrupt police and legal system?

Aye, you'd be the one flying that paedo banner high at every fucking game rather than, as you do - sit in your fucking ivory tower spouting unadulterated bullshit. 

Aberdeen fans having a banner about abusing kids gained any attention outwith the usual handful of places which bother with Scottish football?

Fans singing about it (for decades) has led to more victims coming forward and renewed investigations?

You think a banner saying "sheep shagging is fictional shaggin weans is real" at a football game is going to lead to authorities opening historic investigations? 

Couldnt agree more though, People like me who think using it to point score in a football rivalry are definitely worse than the abusers.

31 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aberdeen fans having a banner about abusing kids gained any attention outwith the usual handful of places which bother with Scottish football?

Fans singing about it (for decades) has led to more victims coming forward and renewed investigations?

You think a banner saying "sheep shagging is fictional shaggin weans is real" at a football game is going to lead to authorities opening historic investigations? 

Couldnt agree more though, People like me who think using it to point score in a football rivalry are definitely worse than the abusers.

I have already addressed and explained why the Aberdeen banner, like ours, and why singing about those complicit in child sexual abuse for decades is critical in the midst of a corrupt system that panders to, as in the case of Paedo FC, power.

Trump gets away with grabbing a woman's pussy because of such power. Paedo FC get away with complicity in child sexual abuse because of their power.

There is no statute of limitations on sexual abuse. 

We will continue to sing and have banners exposing their crimes till a system that is not corrupt is in place and ready to to take action.

Of course you are worse than the abusers. Those fuckers are mentally ill and can't help themselves. You aren't mentally ill, and your arguments against exposing them to make them accountable does nothing but encourage abusers and those complicit, resulting in repetition.