Fat greasy YES voting Bheast Johnny McFarlane at it again

K.A.I

3 minutes ago, Ace said:

What an absolute load of bullshit, there is NO justification for singing "Jimmy Saville is one of your own" or ANY other ditty you might decide is highlighting child abuse.

You want to highlight the plight of child abuse ... put your hand in your pocket & donate to the following:

https://www.nspcc.org.uk/

http://napac.org.uk/

http://www.lucyfaithfull.org.uk/

https://www.childline.org.uk/

The above are just a few charities that are involved in helping to stop & highlight child abuse, they're always looking for cash or volunteers.

Singing songs at a football match does the sweet sum of absoluteky fuck all in highlighting the sickening world that these victims have suffered/are suffering/will suffer. 

There is no other reason for singing those songs that to actually use their plight for your own amusement.

Tell yourself what ever you want that will sooth your conscience but what ever tale that is, just know you're wrong.

Seriously, who's amused? 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And just to double down on my post above ..

When you get upset about Haggerty or Phil or any other idiot blogger referring to RFC support as Klan or Herrenvolk ... just remember some of you refer to the CFC support as Peado.

That's called hypocrisy folks.

4 minutes ago, Ace said:

What an absolute load of bullshit, there is NO justification for singing "Jimmy Saville is one of your own" or ANY other ditty you might decide is highlighting child abuse.

You want to highlight the plight of child abuse ... put your hand in your pocket & donate to the following:

https://www.nspcc.org.uk/

http://napac.org.uk/

http://www.lucyfaithfull.org.uk/

https://www.childline.org.uk/

The above are just a few charities that are involved in helping to stop & highlight child abuse, they're always looking for cash or volunteers.

Singing songs at a football match does the sweet sum of absoluteky fuck all in highlighting the sickening world that these victims have suffered/are suffering/will suffer. 

There is no other reason for singing those songs that to actually use their plight for your own amusement.

Tell yourself what ever you want that will sooth your conscience but what ever tale that is, just know you're wrong.

Hi Johnny McFarlane. 

1 minute ago, Ace said:

When you get upset about Haggerty or Phil or any other idiot blogger referring to RFC support as Klan or Herrenvolk ... just remember some of you refer to the CFC support as Peado.

Get yourself to fuck , you are on the wrong forum.

1 minute ago, Ace said:

That's the same how exactly? 

Honestly the whole 'oh how could you possibly make fun of child abuse' line makes me fucking spew even more so when the media run with it. Not one person I know finds the subject of weans being abused funny. It's not the fact of when,where or who carried out the acts its the fact this utterly vile institution thought the victims should be denied justice because "the boys from Govan might rip the pish a bit"

those vile bastards should never be allowed to forget they support a club that had that philosophy.

As for this fat, speccy, head-to-toe in jacamo poof who says he regularly looks at forums I hope you are reading this and understand you are a disgusting, morally bankrupt prick of a human being and you would likely sell your mother's soul if the editor of that rag asked you to. 

11 minutes ago, Ace said:

Hypocrisy?

The hagg and Ill Phil tell blatant lies about our club and fans, but I think you'll find it's true that Celtic Football Club was complicit in covering up child abuse. 

No one is point scoring by telling the world of men carrying out the most heinous of crimes.

Trying to silence those who will speak out? Well...........

16 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

Hypocrisy?

The hagg and Ill Phil tell blatant lies about our club and fans, but I think you'll find it's true that Celtic Football Club was complicit in covering up child abuse. 

No one is point scoring by telling the world of men carrying out the most heinous of crimes.

Trying to silence those who will speak out? Well...........

You're using the act of child abuse to sing songs about the act of child abuse .. it's wrong, I'm not sure what else I can say.

35 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's the same how exactly? 

Do you think honestly that the CFC support are Peadophiles .. every man, woman & child at Parkhead on a game day are child abusers? 

I very much doubt it but yet you sing about it, it's exactly the same as when those idiot bloggers write about RFC support as Klan, no I don't think they believe that either but it serves thier purpose to say it anyway.

Just now, Ace said:

Do you think honestly that the CFC support are Peadophiles .. every man, woman & child at Parkhead on a game day are child abusers? 

I very much doubt it but yet you sing about it, it's exactly the same as when those idiot bloggers write about RFC support as Klan, no I don't think they believe that either but it serves thier purpose to say it anyway.

No I don't think that the whole of the Celtic support are peadophiles. 

I'm talking about the club itself. 

The institution.

I call Celtic FC Bheast FC, for example, because they are bheasts. 

We do have racists in our support. I've heard them. I know some.

We do have bigots in our support too. I've heard them. I know some.

But our club does not have links to the Klan, for example and then covered it up. That's why your comparison is absurd and wreaks of the self-loathing shite that pricks like McFarlane come out with. 

You are sounding every bit like a tarrier tbh. 

4 minutes ago, Ace said:

How the fuck did you manage over 9000 posts on here ?

3 minutes ago, Ace said:

The whole point of this thread is highlight this guy's comments are unnecessary. Can I ask if you would agree with that ?

6 minutes ago, Ace said:

You're using the act of child abuse to sing songs about the act of child abuse .. it's wrong, I'm not sure what else I can say.

Yea, you're right. Child abuse IS wrong.

The world should be told that crimes have been committed by ALL means, fair or foul.

No one should be silenced.

2 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

The whole point of this thread is highlight this guy's comments are unnecessary. Can I ask if you would agree with that ?

Actually, yes I do .. I found the link to RFC via a game between 2 other clubs that don't even include RFC tenuous at best.

However, I don't think that negates the point he makes.

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

This pretend Rangers fan in the Record doing what he does best again sticking up for Celtic and having a pop at others. 

Maybe someone can copy and paste the article but he mentions being disgusted at Aberdeens Celtic's peado banner and yet again mentions us too

maybe someone can tell me did he mention effigies of dead Protestants and Rangers fans hanging from the stands of Parkhead a couple of months ago or H** banners at Hampden by the fenians?

In a few weeks that's seen various other Rangers bloggers outed at trolling catfished fenians surely this greasy piece of bheastly shit is one too?

The Daily Record knows exactly what they are doing having him as a "Rangers" voice - he's been at it for years 

He is the sort of guy that needs a pasting he will never forget .

The cunt is everything that is wrong with this Country .He does not support Rangers . He is a rhodent fuckpig and he is typical of so many media outlets in this bheastly loving corrupt Country .

These reptiles are wheeled out for soundbites as long as they are attacking our beloved club .

Or bumbing up the bheasts

Keep seeing that repugnant magazine in the convenience stores .So many of the Asian community carry them in their stores .Wonder why .

That disgusting piece of excrement . Stating unbroken history ? they claim .

They forget to mention the shame of their club's history

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The cunt is everything that is wrong with this Country .He does not support Rangers . He is a rhodent fuckpig and he is typical of so many media outlets in this bheastly loving corrupt Country .

These reptiles are wheeled out for soundbites as long as they are attacking our beloved club .

Keep seeing that repugnant magazine in the convenience stores .So many of the Asian community carry them in their stores .Wonder why .

not mate youve got it all wrong - its all our fault because a sheep fan had a banner at a game that had fuck all to do with us. Its us thats doing the point scoring and its all our fault.

8 minutes ago, Ace said:

Actually, yes I do .. I found the link to RFC via a game between 2 other clubs that don't even include RFC tenuous at best.

To me his article comes across as provocative and totally unnecessary. Most level headed people want this issue finally dealt with for the best possible intentions.  

You've rightly quoted the plastic paddy for referring to us as Klan etc. This guy simply backs up that analogy when he infers we're wrong to get involved in the debate.  Rangers have more than enough enemies without this idiot sticking his oar in to curry favour with our detractors.

54 minutes ago, Ace said:

Im more concerned Ace about the point he fails to make - that there are people out there who actively and deliberately covered up child abuse. Not failed to report it because it was a "different culture at that time" - but actively & deiberately covered it up to the detriment of the victims to protect the name of a football club -  and not only that, having actively and deliberately covered it up, actually allowed the abuser back into the fold following the departure of Jock Stein where such abuse was allowed to be perpretated again.

These people have escaped with their reputations intact and that is fundamentally wrong.

Yes songs and banners may well be unedifying and distasteful - but nowhere near as unedifying and distasteful as what these people did, so perhaps instead of getting worked up about the stupidity of football fans taunting one another we should be geting worked up and writing about those who were meant to carry a responsibility towards children's safety and wellbeing yet fundamentally failed them on every conceivable level possible.

A Rangers blogger ? I'm sure he's had previous with this about the cup final . He seems more interested in portraying himself as a beacon of righteousness in his blogs , than he does writing about Rangers .

Easy to see why the DR picked him to represent Rangers as their resident blogger . 

1 hour ago, Ace said:

Yes they are. 

41 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

Im more concerned Ace about the point he fails to make - that there are people out there who actively and deliberately covered up child abuse. Not failed to report it because it was a "different culture at that time" - but actively & deiberately covered it up to the detriment of the victims to protect the name of a football club -  and not only that, having actively and deliberately covered it up, actually allowed the abuser back into the fold following the departure of Jock Stein where such abuse was allowed to be perpretated again.

These people have escaped with their reputations intact and that is fundamentally wrong.

Yes songs and banners may well be unedifying and distasteful - but nowhere near as unedifying and distasteful as what these people did, so perhaps instead of getting worked up about the stupidity of football fans taunting one another we should be geting worked up and writing about those who were meant to carry a responsibility towards children's safety and wellbeing yet fundamentally failed them on every conceivable level possible.

Write about it .. fine, campaign about it ... also fine.

Sing about it from the terraces of a football ground .... not fine !

59 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Couldn't agree more with this. This fat bastard is defos the sort of prick who needs a good pasting.

he would do anything to hurt us and get attention. This fat fuck only got this gig wae the daily rebel because he's kidding on he's a rangers fan who is against our culture and everything else us fans do. Because he is minority of these kind of so called fans the media love him. He is just another Graeme speirs. 

as for the scum from the east they go on about us glorifying child abuse when we remind them of it but we certainly aren't. It's them who glorify it anytime they buy a celtic strip.