Fat greasy YES voting Bheast Johnny McFarlane at it again

K.A.I

Guys like this fat ugly specky bastard really fucking do ma tits in. the scary thing is there is loads of these fannys in our support now. These cunts were not born a rangers fan so chose to support rangers to try and make a name for themselves. Us real fans are chosen as rangers fans. We know what it's all about to be a real rangers fan. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Ace said:

Using child abuse as a way to point score against a football rival ... that's a great idea (!!)

It is a great idea as you remind them of how disgusting their history is and put them in their place.

We protect our history, they attempt to hide theirs and they should be reminded of it as much as possible.

Disgusting bastards that they are.

and you are also missing the point - this cunt pretends to be a Rangers fan but all he ever does is slam anyone who's against them aswell as sticking the boot Protestants, Loyalists you name it.

Oh and paying into Hibs games and supporting Hibs. 

As I said, did he write a piece about dead Protestants and Rangers fans effigies from the Parkhead stands or their H** banners at Hampden?

Why's your sarcasm not aimed at him for that? 

That blogger completely misses the point, it's about justice, torbett was punished but the ones that tried to cover it up haven't, knowing something bad is going on and trying to keep it quite is every bit as criminal 

Thats why they must never be allowed to forget that they attempted to cover up child abuse, until they face justice then we keep on reminding them.

10 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Guys like this fat ugly specky bastard really fucking do ma tits in. the scary thing is there is loads of these fannys in our support now. These cunts were not born a rangers fan so chose to support rangers to try and make a name for themselves. Us real fans are chosen as rangers fans. We know what it's all about to be a real rangers fan. 

Spot on, I never chose to be a Rangers fan I was took the late 70'sby my da. Its in your DNA.

Half these fannies would never have been near Ibrox if we did not dominate Scottish football for 11 out of 13 years from 1986-87 till 2000. 

I walked past parkhead when we were pish under Greig and as I child I already had hatred toward them and their IRA loving ways.

The covered it up, Billy McNeil says as much in his book that their were whispers about it, Hugh Britt they tried to blacken his name then at court made him out to be a senile old guy, But that guy stated that Jock Stein threw him out of Parkhead physically and kicked his arse as he left.

Our FA should have started proceedings against Celtic after the court case in the mid 90's but they chose to look the other way.

I for one would like a direct helpline set up by the FA north the border and if their has been or still is any wrong doing then weed these cunts out regardless of club.

But what we should never do is cover it up to protect our good name weather the early 70's or now 

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Posted 19 hours ago · Report post

20 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said: I'll bet any phone ins tonight will not mention a word 

Cushynumber said : or if someone does - and its not a cellic fan -  they will be accused of using child abuse to score points. This point scoring will then be painted as ALMOST AS BAD as actually abusing someone. 

BridgeIsBlue, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT and Goggs like this

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Just another part of the opus agenda infiltrate and attempt to destroy with lies and deception, apparently we have a lot of yessers in our camp now but for me I've yet to meet one ! :sherlock:

You too? More chance is s eeing broxi bear do the huddle at Ibrox than a yesser bumming his gums 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Spot on, I never chose to be a Rangers fan I was took the late 70'sby my da. Its in your DNA.

Have these fannies would never have been near Ibrox if we did not dominate Scottish football for 11 out of 13 years from 1986-87 till 2000. 

I walked past parkhead when we were pish under Greig and as I child I already had hatred toward them and their IRA loving way.   

I'm similar mate.

I've walked past Parkhead as a kid when the place was a dump before it got re-done and wee McCann pumped the money in and I've walked past it even last week where it looks spotless with all the state aid and funding that's been pumped into it while our stadium, as beautiful as it still is is at it's most run down state in a poverty area in urgent need or re-gen and I still bristle with pride and feel better than any one of them and their disgusting child abusing, terrorist loving history .... they should be reminded of their cover-up of child abuse at every chance ... if the handwringers in our support think it's using child abuse to point score then fuck them too .. they can tell their fenian pals in their mixed pubs who call us zombies and orange bastards they don't agree with us. That's their level.

1 minute ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Rangers blogger? Cunt will never be a Rangers fan ridiculous and as for the banner those cunts should never be allowed to forget what they did and covered up. Scum

Keep your powder dry as it might not happen overnight but all the fuckers will be outed someday.

Why do people always bring up the 'point scoring' debate:anguish:. These mutants should always be reminded of their tarnished and disgusting history. It is what separates us from them. I live for the day these tarriers see the real extent of their history and it should never be forgotten that they have no dignified place in football. Utter cunts. 

Sutton's more of a Rangers fan than that specky ride is.

It isn't point scoring either, when someone tries to paint their rivals as everything bad like Scotland's shame and tax dodging etc it's a very dangerous thing to do when you're throwing these stones from a glass house.

I would rather use tax avoidance than turn a blind eye to child abuse.

Throw stones from your glass house when you have a history as dark as that and people will attempt to smash that house.

It's nothing to do with points scoring. If there was even a hint of this happening within our club, I and all decent Bears would demand a full investigation and a full, appropriate and transparent punishment of all offenders.

If anyone does not agree with this regarding their own club, why not?

1 minute ago, Bears said:

It's nothing to do with points scoring. If there was even a hint of this happening within our club, I and all decent Bears would demand a full investigation and a full, appropriate and transparent punishment of all offenders.

If anyone does not agree with this regarding their own club, why not?

I can honestly say hand on heart that if my club, Rangers, was involved in a cover up of the raping and molestation of children I would cut all ties with the club and wouldn't support them ever again. 

I've had this debate with fenians on social media before ... they mentioned some player who played for Arbroath aswell as us who got convicted of it. I can't remember his name ... I won't attempt it either incase I've got the wrong player but every club Rangers, Celtic, Dumbarton, Hibs, Hearts ... it doesn't matter will have players and supporters who at some point in their life's do something disgusting ... be it murder someone or molest children ... that's life but that's still different to a club and institution being involved in it and subsequently covering it up.

World of difference that they don't seem to grasp because it suits.

4 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Sutton's more of a Rangers fan than that specky ride is.

It isn't point scoring either, when someone tries to paint their rivals as everything bad like Scotland's shame and tax dodging etc it's a very dangerous thing to do when you're throwing these stones from a glass house.

I would rather use tax avoidance than turn a blind eye to child abuse.

Throw stones from your glass house when you have a history as dark as that and people will attempt to smash that house.

This is the crux of the matter, for me, anyway. I try not to use abused weans as fodder so I avoid terms like nappy rippers etc. but I take exception to them calling us "Scotland's shame" and all that shit when they were hiding knowledge of child abuse at their club.

Tarrier, pretends to be Rangers fan, blogs about Tarriers V Aberdeen, takes swipes at Rangers

Pretends to be outraged, a more Sanctimonious statement would be hard to find 

Rebel edit it for more impact, print it, actually believe we think it's real, tarriers in caravans in  lay-bys outside  Beefeaters for free WIFI  do believe it

And what topic is in Vogue, oh aye, kiddy fiddling in football  

1967 Torbett joined the bheasts, 50 years later operation sweep is still in play 

No investigation, No apology, No change in policy, not that long ago they found a fucking peep hole into the boys showers

For al the Americans are fucked up, they sorted Penn State, over here they would be protected, unless of course Rangers were involved 

23 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

when someone tries to paint their rivals as everything bad like Scotland's shame

Thing is, it's not only the football club. The whole Oirish catholic thing is awash with it worldwide ffs

It's endemic in that nation the fucking insolent fuckers

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I can honestly say hand on heart that if my club, Rangers, was involved in a cover up of the raping and molestation of children I would cut all ties with the club and wouldn't support them ever again. 

I've had this debate with fenians on social media before ... they mentioned some player who played for Arbroath aswell as us who got convicted of it. I can't remember his name ... I won't attempt it either incase I've got the wrong player but every club Rangers, Celtic, Dumbarton, Hibs, Hearts ... it doesn't matter will have players and supporters who at some point in their life's do something disgusting ... be it murder someone or molest children ... that's life but that's still different to a club and institution being involved in it and subsequently covering it up.

World of difference that they don't seem to grasp because it suits.

You need only look at the way the corrupt Board were kicked into touch, Newcastle fans can only dream of coming together and cleansing their club the way we did

Our support would demand answers, resignations and face it head on, the evidence is there

Not so our enemy, happy to help cover up the most heinous crimes including the recent racism, support the offenders rather than kick them out