24 hours after being humiliated...

Virtuoso

Having listened to the speeches as the recent AGM .

Sadly I think nothing is going to change regards MW and our spending.

Both of them can talk the talk . I will give them that . King ...... I fucking detest him .

You can almost hear him saying ,we are going to have to put up with mediocrity for the next 3/4 years .

This cunt does not give a flying fuck about the beggars winning the next 4/5 .

He maintains now .Yes now ... That spending outwith our means would put us at risk .. It is possibly not wrong

I just can't remember him saying all these things when he was getting railroaded to power .

This rich man was all bravado then ,promising to spend his own money to get us back to where we belong .

He is almost now a clone of DM . Bullshitting bastard .

Knows all the tricks ,to keep those well off shareholders onside .They sat there and nodded their wee heads all approvingly .

Just like they did under DM .

When the whole face of Scottish football was being blindsided by the rodents from the eastend .

It's like Groundhog day with King And Murray .Dignified and Building bridges  Just like back to 2004 when DM was giving us all his garbage back then too .

I genuinely don't know the answer now .All I know ,it's depressing enough ,that I honestly don't get excited about our games the way I used too .

Tomorrow's game fills me with dread .

The thought of these mutants jumping up in down in celebration is an unbearable thought .Yeah it's been 25odd years .I was there ..

Back then ,if someone said ,these cunts won't win again here for 25 years .I would have said they were nuts .

I go in hope more than expectation . That's  another thing I can honestly say I have never done in 25 years watching us against them .

That is how bad, we all know, we really are .

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Having listened to the speeches as the recent AGM .

Sadly I think nothing is going to change regards MW and our spending.

Both of them can talk the talk . I will give them that . King ...... I fucking detest him .

You can almost hear him saying ,we are going to have to put up with mediocrity for the next 3/4 years .

This cunt does not give a flying fuck about the beggars winning the next 4/5 .

He maintains now .Yes now ... That spending outwith our means would put us at risk .. It is possibly not wrong

I just can't remember him saying all these things when he was getting railroaded to power .

This rich man was all bravado then ,promising to spend his own money to get us back to where we belong .

He is almost now a clone of DM . Bullshitting bastard .

Knows all the tricks ,to keep those well off shareholders onside .They sat there and nodded their wee heads all approvingly .

Just like they did under DM .

When the whole face of Scottish football was being blindsided by the rodents from the eastend .

It's like Groundhog day with King And Murray .Dignified and Building bridges  Just like back to 2004 when DM was giving us all his garbage back then too .

I genuinely don't know the answer now .All I know ,it's depressing enough ,that I honestly don't get excited about our games the way I used too .

Tomorrow's game fills me with dread .

The thought of these mutants jumping up in down in celebration is an unbearable thought .Yeah it's been 25odd years .I was there ..

Back then ,if someone said ,these cunts won't win again here for 25 years .I would have said they were nuts .

I go in hope more than expectation . That's  another thing I can honestly say I have never done in 25 years watching us against them .

That is how bad, we all know, we really are .

Heart on sleeve stuff there mate.

But painfully true for me too.

17 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Heart on sleeve stuff there mate.

But painfully true for me too.

You know it kills me to talk like that mate .Being positive is always the best way . The thing is . That has all been sucked out of me .

Watching the painful dross we are being served up . Jesus ,even heard MW saying we had won 5 games out of the last 7 ,as if that made the Hearts humiliation alright . It is a miracle we won 5 out of the last 7 .

I honestly don't mind the odd loss as long as the wins are worthy of bragging about . Can we honestly remember we won a game ,that was worth bragging about ?

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You know it kills me to talk like that mate .Being positive is always the best way . The thing is . That has all been sucked out of me .

Watching the painful dross we are being served up . Jesus ,even heard MW saying we had won 5 games out of the last 7 ,as if that made the Hearts humiliation alright . It is a miracle we won 5 out of the last 7 .

I honestly don't mind the odd loss as long as the wins are worthy of bragging about . Can we honestly remember we won a game ,that was worth bragging about ?

27/4/2016

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

This annoys me mate, no offence.

Come match day we are behind the team. We still turn out in our numbers.

I've never known demand for the games away to Partick Thistle in almost 25 years of going there as a supporter of Rangers ... likewise Hearts the other night and also games like Ross County. 

People are still behind the team and support them at the match but people always conflate people coming on here, venting and speaking honestly, openly and critically of the team as non-support. 

You don't support the team on internet forums that's designed to talk about the team - and as you touched on yourself, there's little good about the team at the moment.

So do we only talk positive and ignore the real concerns? I don't get it. 

If games were won on here with the power of positive thought alone then there's a good chance we'd win the league every single year on BluePeter9's comments alone. 

Yeah mate, I agree with this completely. I'm not for getting on the managers case in a big way and would give him the season to see if he can find away through this period as hardly anything has gone right and its a step into the unknown for him. But being in England I just see this place as being like similar to the family meetup afterwards were we can all bitch, complain, or praise what we've just witnessed. A cyber Louden if you like :541:

I used to get annoyed all the time as a kid following Rangers because we are so difficult to please and hard on our employees. Now I'm the exact same. It wouldn't be us if it ever changed. Most big or successful clubs are the same. Maybe just a little less than us because we've been such a dominant force in our domestic football. I'm actually finding now that lots of our own now go into European games with a less strident tune and have become more realistic because of the changing finances in football. I agree with it but personally hate it at the same time because these TV companies have taken away my right to see Rangers land European trophies in my life time.

That shouldn't be allowed in sport and needs to be regulated.