24 hours after being humiliated...

Virtuoso

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Going on the defensive by answering  questions with questions tells you all you need to know. Does he still have the delusion that only him and his boycott saved the club which is franky ridiculous and again tells its own story.

Yes because I was told to "get up off my arse and do something like I did" when I said I couldn't go to the AGM because I had various meetings at university. Taking the moral high ground over attending the AGM:lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

...and the silence from our 'esteemed fans group' is deafening.

Maybe busy still discussing standing areas or if it's safe to play in next years Scottish Cup :rolleyes:

c'mon now, yelling about the board doesn't get you a blazer, dignified silence all the way..........

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Had a go at "Housty" on social media the other night after the AGM. I knew the first reply was going to be "WERE YOU THERE CAUSE A WIZ YE KNOW". Clear as day that was it. I was busy and asked him if he is a bigger more important fan than someone from Canada? He said get up off your arse and do something like I did. Couldn't stop laughing. Then it was "HOW MANY SHARES DAE YOU OWN BUT". The cunt is a red neck and does the boards work as a minion on the ground. Pathetic. 

Should have asked how he got on with the Grave Restoration project he was quick to run to the press about saying he was going to start a project only to do fuck all about it, leaving others to pick up the pieces and restore them.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Should have asked how he got on with the Grave Restoration project he was quick to run to the press about saying he was going to start a project only to do fuck all about it, leaving others to pick up the pieces and restore them.

Aye he seems to be a bit self entitled now. Walks about Ibrox giving himself God-like status its ridiculous. Fans group director which is independent from the board he fought for years to get in! Hypocrisy is unreal. 

21 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Yes because I was told to "get up off my arse and do something like I did" when I said I couldn't go to the AGM because I had various meetings at university. Taking the moral high ground over attending the AGM:lol:

I don't know if he realises his defensive attitude rubs people up the wrong. If he truely wants to be seen as some sort of leader then this style of behaviour needs to change as it might wash with his dedicated followers but it certainly won't wash with most.

4 minutes ago, Lidl said:

It would be a bit strange if every time we had a bad result the fans groups were up in arms.

If we get beat by Aberdeen on Saturday should we stage a protest in the carpark?

Yes. 

them beating us for the first time in over 25 years at Ibrox would be the biggest kick in the balls yet and should see drastic action.

But nothing like that will happen, let's face it. 

Warburton would still be saying after the game we will learn from it and take better care of the football in key areas, Halliday will say the team unit is strong and another mouth-piece like Miller or Danny Wilson will say it won't happen again.

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

a Lidl car park?

I think the nearest Lidl to Ibrox is the one down by the Clyde Tunnel.  Unless the board were driving down that way after the game it wouldn't really have much of an impact. 

39 minutes ago, Lidl said:

It would be a bit strange if every time we had a bad result the fans groups were up in arms.

If we get beat by Aberdeen on Saturday should we stage a protest in the carpark?

Everytime?? this is becoming Ally all over again, how long are we to tolerate consistently shite results with a dignified silence??

2 minutes ago, Lidl said:

So are you continuing with a dignified silence then?

try reading the opening post - the fans group who claim to represent the fans have said fuck all about the general feeling about how things are going despite the constant shite that is on display, and has been since the last games of the Championship. They are showing again that they are just puppets to the board and out for their own self interest. If they don't represent the fans then surely they should be disbanded.

Don't worry, you'll still get into your car park for dogging or whatever they fuck you get up too.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

try reading the opening post - the fans group who claim to represent the fans have said fuck all about the general feeling about how things are going. They are showing again that they are just puppets to the board and out for their own self interest. If they don't represent the fans then surely they should be disbanded.

Don't worry, you'll still get into your car park for dogging or whatever they fuck you get up too.

Maybe Club1872 members should hold a protest in the car park then. 

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

The Bentley must have broke down.

The most frustrating aspect of our current situation,  for me,  isn't the manager or lack of investment.  It's us,  after going into administration,  Charles Green,  liquidation being consigned to the lowest level of professional football,  loosing a wealth of talent and being pilloried by every single person in the media the one constant was the fans.   Mccoist said "we don't do walking away" we have been the single positive aspect of the last 4 years.  There are small clubs that will live off the blue pounds they took on our journey for the next 10 years.

Even after the humiliation of the play-off final we stood tall and kept the faith.  We had a spectacular season last year topped off with a win against them.   Finally we had a manager that got us playing a brand of football we have all been crying out for. 

Now we have become the most schizophrenic group of people I have ever known. Where has the enthusiasm and support for our club gone?  Look I get that we are currently doing a very accurate impression of a Mccoist team and couldn't find a performance if our lives depended on it.  Can we not get behind the team and be that driving force that defied everyone of our detractors? 

3 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

The most frustrating aspect of our current situation,  for me,  isn't the manager or lack of investment.  It's us,  after going into administration,  Charles Green,  liquidation being consigned to the lowest level of professional football,  loosing a wealth of talent and being pilloried by every single person in the media the one constant was the fans.   Mccoist said "we don't do walking away" we have been the single positive aspect of the last 4 years.  There are small clubs that will live off the blue pounds they took on our journey for the next 10 years.

Even after the humiliation of the play-off final we stood tall and kept the faith.  We had a spectacular season last year topped off with a win against them.   Finally we had a manager that got us playing a brand of football we have all been crying out for. 

Now we have become the most schizophrenic group of people I have ever known. Where has the enthusiasm and support for our club gone?  Look I get that we are currently doing a very accurate impression of a Mccoist team and couldn't find a performance if our lives depended on it.  Can we not get behind the team and be that driving force that defied everyone of our detractors?

This annoys me mate, no offence.

Come match day we are behind the team. We still turn out in our numbers.

I've never known demand for the games away to Partick Thistle in almost 25 years of going there as a supporter of Rangers ... likewise Hearts the other night and also games like Ross County. 

People are still behind the team and support them at the match but people always conflate people coming on here, venting and speaking honestly, openly and critically of the team as non-support. 

You don't support the team on internet forums that's designed to talk about the team - and as you touched on yourself, there's little good about the team at the moment.

So do we only talk positive and ignore the real concerns? I don't get it. 

If games were won on here with the power of positive thought alone then there's a good chance we'd win the league every single year on BluePeter9's comments alone. 

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I've never known demand for the games away to Partick Thistle in almost 25 years of going there as a supporter of Rangers ... likewise Hearts the other night and also games like Ross County. 

People are still behind the team and support them at the match but people always conflate people coming on here, venting and speaking honestly, openly and critically of the team as non-support. 

You don't support the team on internet forums that's designed to talk about the team - and as you touched on yourself, there's little good about the team at the moment.

If games were won on here with the power of positive thought alone then there's a good chance we'd win the league every single year on BluePeter9's comments alone. 

I've been critical of people complaining on here at times but you make a good point about this kind of discussion happening on here rather than at games. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No offence taken,  I'm just sick of all the negativity with people having a go at everyone else because of this thing or that thing. There are a few people on here whose opinions I respect, you being one of them.  I suppose I was just venting because we are better than all this sniping and grousing thats going on. 

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Yes. 

them beating us for the first time in over 25 years at Ibrox would be the biggest kick in the balls yet and should see drastic action.

But nothing like that will happen, let's face it. 

Warburton would still be saying after the game we will learn from it and take better care of the football in key areas, Halliday will say the team unit is strong and another mouth-piece like Miller or Danny Wilson will say it won't happen again.

Warburton will say "We just lost a game a football. You don't get more than 3 points for beating Aberdeen or Celtic or Hearts" after we lose.

He just doesn't fucking get it and never will.

20 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

...and the silence from our 'esteemed fans group' is deafening.

Maybe busy still discussing standing areas or if it's safe to play in next years Scottish Cup :rolleyes:

I see where you're coming from but I don't think the club needs Club1872 to let them know we're pissed off