24 hours after being humiliated...

Virtuoso

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean to call out King for cash? I'd be behind that but not for calling out Warburton. To soon to get drastic in public about the manager. No doubt the press and all the rest of the haters are creaming themselves at the thought of blood. I won't be assisting the cunts.

51 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

...and the silence from our 'esteemed fans group' is deafening.

Maybe busy still discussing standing areas or if it's safe to play in next years Scottish Cup :rolleyes:

What group?

Are you a member?

If not, then why the concern?

What harm do they cause your feelings?

10 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

What group?

Are you a member?

There is only one these days. 

It matters not if your member they are there to speak for all Rangers fans. 

Hes a Bear why wouldn't he be concerned. 

The last one is just pish. 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

There is only one these days. 

It matters not if your member they are there to speak for all Rangers fans. 

Hes a Bear why wouldn't he be concerned. 

The last one is just pish. 

There is only one group?

I asked genuine questions. Not to you right enough.

Bit of a brasser you attempting to answer for another poster btw.

Feel free to second predict the lottery results. 

15 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

There is only one group?

I asked genuine questions. Not to you right enough.

Bit of a brasser you attempting to answer for another poster btw.

Feel free to second predict the lottery results. 

Ok so didn't actually want an answer from a member. 

You were just being a dick. ??

7 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

What group?

Are you a member?

When they have a fuckwit named Whitney as a board member who intimidates fellow fans, creams the blue pound and whom the mhedia recognises as speaking for all of us, then yes it's everyone's business and a need to be concerned, if one can be ersed.

Had a go at "Housty" on social media the other night after the AGM. I knew the first reply was going to be "WERE YOU THERE CAUSE A WIZ YE KNOW". Clear as day that was it. I was busy and asked him if he is a bigger more important fan than someone from Canada? He said get up off your arse and do something like I did. Couldn't stop laughing. Then it was "HOW MANY SHARES DAE YOU OWN BUT". The cunt is a red neck and does the boards work as a minion on the ground. Pathetic. 

14 hours ago, bam74 said:

Exactly what do you want them to say ?

Asking the club to explain our reluctance to change formation when it clearly isn't working would be a decent start , asking what funding is going to be available in January and the summer , you know sensible stuff rather than should we play in this seasons Scottish cup 

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Had a go at "Housty" on social media the other night after the AGM. I knew the first reply was going to be "WERE YOU THERE CAUSE A WIZ YE KNOW". Clear as day that was it. I was busy and asked him if he is a bigger more important fan than someone from Canada? He said get up off your arse and do something like I did. Couldn't stop laughing. Then it was "HOW MANY SHARES DAE YOU OWN BUT". The cunt is a red neck and does the boards work as a minion on the ground. Pathetic. 

I blocked him on Facebook. Never had him as a friend but others did have and now and again I'd end up in a debate with him.

He was never out of order with me, sometimes his tone was polite with me but it was like talking to a brick wall at times. Purposely misses your point and dances around using that sort of rhetoric that you've mentioned there.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I blocked him on Facebook. Never had him as a friend but others did have and now and again I'd end up in a debate with him.

He was never out of order with me, sometimes his tone was polite with me but it was like talking to a brick wall at times. Purposely misses your point and dances around using that sort of rhetoric that you've mentioned there.

It's brutal as fuck. He put up a post about AGM or something and I asked did he think his questions were at all appropriate and why more hard hitting questions weren't asked. That's when he started the were you there pish and I thought fuck this. He always came back with a question after me asking a perfectly reasonable one.

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It's brutal as fuck. He put up a post about AGM or something and I asked did he think his questions were at all appropriate and why more hard hitting questions weren't asked. That's when he started the were you there pish and I thought fuck this. He always came back with a question after me asking a perfectly reasonable one.

Going on the defensive by answering  questions with questions tells you all you need to know. Does he still have the delusion that only him and his boycott saved the club which is franky ridiculous and again tells its own story.