Clint Hill

Essandoh

Speaking afterwards exclusively to RangersTV.tv, he explained: “It was magnificent. I’ve never played in an atmosphere like that before – it was electric from the start. The crowd really responded to our play and the way we got about Aberdeen, and they gave us that lift when we needed it.

Clint Hill

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, bettertogether said:

Your  not very good at this trolling so I will bite fuck off smile 

It's not trolling he now misses the Hearts game which is every important for us. Why would that statement be trolling.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

It's not trolling he now misses the Hearts game which is every important for us. Why would that statement be trolling.

I understand what your saying and I left tinycastle on Wednesday saying Hill would have made a difference and he did today but surely you can not blame Hill for at least one of his cards today 

3 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

I thought he was brilliant today.

Terrible decision to send him off.

How was it a terrible decision?  I'm in the Copland Road stand and it looked a stonewall booking.  Hill was stupid getting a 2nd yellow.   I'm not defending the ref because he had a shocker but having already been booked Hill was daft.   I cannot fathom why he was applauded off the park having been stupidly booked a second time and sent off.

7 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

How was it a terrible decision?  I'm in the Copland Road stand and it looked a stonewall booking.  Hill was stupid getting a 2nd yellow.   I'm not defending the ref because he had a shocker but having already been booked Hill was daft.   I cannot fathom why he was applauded off the park having been stupidly booked a second time and sent off.

I know it is now not relevant but just as a matter of interest do you think his first yellow card was "stonewall "

2 minutes ago, bettertogether said:

I know it is now relevant but just as a matter of interest do you think his first yellow card was "stonewall "

I assume you meant irrelevant.

To be totally honest I cannot say for certain but my point is/was that having already been booked a careless second yellow was utterly stupid.

28 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I've seen a video of it since and I don't think it was a yellow

Maddison thinks Hill is going to clean him up so pre-empts it and almost tries to jump into Hill who has pulled out of the tackle. There's a reverse angle of it shot from the Broomloan where you can see it pretty clearly. I mean, probably still a foul but not a yellow card at all. Can understand why the ref has given him it but hopefully the replays will allow it to be rescinded

8 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I've seen a video of it since and I don't think it was a yellow

Maddison thinks Hill is going to clean him up so pre-empts it and almost tries to jump into Hill who has pulled out of the tackle. There's a reverse angle of it shot from the Broomloan where you can see it pretty clearly. I mean, probably still a foul but not a yellow card at all. Can understand why the ref has given him it but hopefully the replays will allow it to be rescinded

Different view gives a different impression but Hill's timing looked all wrong from where I sit.   The thing is, when already on a booking with a crap ref do not give him any excuse to send you off.

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

Different view gives a different impression but Hill's timing looked all wrong from where I sit.   The thing is, when already on a booking with a crap ref do not give him any excuse to send you off.

18 minutes ago, bettertogether said:

I assume you were trigger happy because I had already edited my post.

I take your point and having already had a soft yellow against him he should have ask to be removed from the field and not Place himself in a position where by he might get another card sorry.